HITLER = CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Hitler was controlled opposition...many of the top nazis were from rich jewish families.
> sell arms to both sides of a massive war
> give loans to both sides of a massive war
> create Israel (ethno-state) as a result of the war
> eliminate the remnants of the Holy Roman Empire

mileswmathis.com/putsch.pdf

This is super fucky but interesting. I find this theory makes more sense than the official narrative...

All I want is a future for humanity. i.e. going to Mars.
looks like the current plan is to finish the Kalergi Plan and then depopulate the goyim class. lame and wasteful if you ask me.

Other urls found in this thread:

voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sutton_Wall_Street_and_Hitler.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jBqD_XHA_nI
sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2014/Brain-Changes-Are-Associated-with-Casual-Marijuana-Use-in-Young-Adults
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_dependence
telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html
netce.com/coursecontent.php?courseid=852
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
westernspring.co.uk/cannabis-use-steals-8-iq-points-from-the-teenage-mind/
pnas.org/content/early/2014/07/10/1411228111.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2720277/
alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
theroadout.org/drug_information/marijuana/long_and_short_term_effects_of_marijuana_use.html
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/marijuana-motivation-longtime-use-pot_n_3534031.html?ir=Healthy Living
uk.news.yahoo.com/marijuana-may-cause-heart-problems-young-adults-195750879.html#SFmiiCx
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2000/03.02/marijuana.html
reuters.com/article/2012/09/11/us-marijuana-cancer-idUSBRE88A03720120911
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283/
pnas.org/content/early/2012/08/22/1206820109.short
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/article.aspx?articleid=177137#SEC6
newswise.com/articles/view/621566/
latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-regular-marijuana-shrinks-brain-20141110-story.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1525-1497.2004.40081.x/full
futurity.org/teen-marijuana-abuse/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/09/09/study-teens-who-smoke-weed-daily-are-60-less-likely-to-complete-high-school-than-those-who-never-use
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2782906/The-terrible-truth-cannabis-British-expert-s-devastating-20-year-study-finally-demolishes-claims-smoking-pot-harmless.html
reformation.org/wall-st-hitler.html
higherperspectives.com/there-are-now-100-scientific-studies-that-prove-cannabis-cures-cancer-1429984852.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YR_LrB4tfew
youtube.com/watch?v=2ASyTwdnHtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p15Q7nJ0MK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good thread. Expect this to get deleted though.

voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sutton_Wall_Street_and_Hitler.pdf

It also explains all the retarded military decisions Hitler made in contrast to the advising of his generals, basically ensuring defeat, the non-aggression pact with Stalin that came out of nowhere (which was a big surprise to everyone at the time, the whole west aswell as the German and Russian people, most of all the military, did not expect that at all)

Because the movie was just in cinemas, Dunkirk is a prime example of Hitler directly cucking Germany and influencing the outcome of the war. The commanding general wanted to rush in and eliminate this huge British force, Hitler ordered to hold back and this let the 300k or whatever British soldiers be evacuated, and effectively be used again in the war later on

Not to mention the groundwork for the EU was created in Hitler's occupied territory. And somehow, the UN formed after the war, almost as if they had been waiting to do that... just like with the league of nations after the first war.

This isn't true. Kleist asked Rundstedt to pause until the infantry could catch up, and the Panzer units recovered (They lost about 50% of their tanks during the main offensive). As this was happening, Goering had persuaded Hitler that the Luftwaffe could destroy the evacuating ships and destroy the British/French armies on the beaches. Rundstedt's attention then turned to the Battle of Paris. If you want to blame someone for it, blame Goering, Kleist, and Rundstedt.

seems legit

>going to Mars
I would die to prevent this from happening. Will help even jews if they ensure human virus will stay here and die here.

>controlled opposition
>implying (((they))) have the brains for that
(((their))) marching orders have not changed for thousands of years and this is why (((they)))'re so effective:"go forth and shout the loudest"
(((they))) just wanted another shitstorm to shellshock europe - people who just lost everything are much more likely to go along with whatever bullshit they're fed

Bump

Life is not always miserable as it is down here, bro. %%hint: give up vodka for weed%%

> two white armies eliminate eachother
I wonder who could be behind it...

> If we see that Germany is winning we ought to help Russia, and if Russia is winning we ought to help Germany, and that way let them kill as many as possible

stop this meme

Are you weed degenerate or just too young forest troll and never saw a human in your life? Maybe try to study some history.

Do you think alcohol is any better? Seriously?
youtube.com/watch?v=jBqD_XHA_nI

Alcohol is worse than meth. Smoke weed if you must. And no Krokodil

Both are drugs wtf are you talking about.

Brain Changes Are Associated with Casual Marijuana Use in Young Adults
sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2014/Brain-Changes-Are-Associated-with-Casual-Marijuana-Use-in-Young-Adults
Cannabis Dependence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_dependence
Cannabis Smoking 'Permanently Lowers IQ'
telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html
Cannabis Use, Abuse, and Dependence
netce.com/coursecontent.php?courseid=852
Cannabis Use and Risk of Lung Cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
Cannabis Use Steals 8 IQ Points from the Teenage Mind
westernspring.co.uk/cannabis-use-steals-8-iq-points-from-the-teenage-mind/
Decreased dopamine brain reactivity in marijuana abusers is associated with negative emotionality and addiction severity
pnas.org/content/early/2014/07/10/1411228111.abstract
Effects of Marijuana Smoking on Pulmonary Function and Respiratory Complications
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2720277/
The Health Effects of Marijuana
alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
Long and Short Term Effects of Marijuana Use
theroadout.org/drug_information/marijuana/long_and_short_term_effects_of_marijuana_use.html
Longtime Marijuana Use Linked With Decreased Motivation, Study Finds
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/marijuana-motivation-longtime-use-pot_n_3534031.html?ir=Healthy Living
Marijuana May Cause Heart Problems in Young Adults
uk.news.yahoo.com/marijuana-may-cause-heart-problems-young-adults-195750879.html#SFmiiCx

And more:
Marijuana Said to Trigger Heart Attacks
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2000/03.02/marijuana.html
Marijuana Smoking Tied to Testicular Cancer
reuters.com/article/2012/09/11/us-marijuana-cancer-idUSBRE88A03720120911
Marijuana Use and Risk of Lung Cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283/
Persistent Cannabis Users Show Neuropsychological Decline from Childhood to Midlife
pnas.org/content/early/2012/08/22/1206820109.short
Review of the Validity and Significance of Cannabis Withdrawal Syndrome
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/article.aspx?articleid=177137#SEC6
Regular Marijuana Use Bad for Teensf Brains
newswise.com/articles/view/621566/
Regular Pot Smokers Have Shrunken Brains, Study Says
latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-regular-marijuana-shrinks-brain-20141110-story.html
Respiratory Effects of Marijuana and Tobacco Use in a U.S. Sample
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1525-1497.2004.40081.x/full
Teen Marijuana Use Linked with Schizophrenia
futurity.org/teen-marijuana-abuse/
Teens Who Smoke Weed Daily are 60% Less Likely to Complete High School Than Those Who Never Use
washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/09/09/study-teens-who-smoke-weed-daily-are-60-less-likely-to-complete-high-school-than-those-who-never-use
The Terrible Truth About Cannabis
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2782906/The-terrible-truth-cannabis-British-expert-s-devastating-20-year-study-finally-demolishes-claims-smoking-pot-harmless.html

None of that compares the dangers of alcohol and marijuana. That's all I was stating

>rich Wall Street Jews funded Hitler
Yup
reformation.org/wall-st-hitler.html

You are a dumb mother fucker

>HITLER = CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Proof or fuck off kike

Gott mit uns, one day you will be nothing but ash OP

Wow (((hitler))) is a kike shill financied by big capitalists just like every other world leader in the past 100 years?
IMAJUNE MAI SHOCK

Watch the documentary I gave you.
It tells that government only funds those research which seeks for harm of weed.
Nevertheless, here's a collection of pubmed articles relating specifically to curing cancer: higherperspectives.com/there-are-now-100-scientific-studies-that-prove-cannabis-cures-cancer-1429984852.html
and in that documentary there's a list of conditions for which thc can be beneficial.

My IQ is in the Mensa level, though I smoke for couple of decades now. It became hard for me to read, because I start thinking about what I'm reading, but I'm probably still the most literate guy of all I know & since I dropped alcohol for weed I am not going to kill myself anymore.

Most of those guys were killed.
Think about that. Then go to Berlin and watch their faces. There're more feces than faces now.

>Most of those guys were killed.
>Think about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=YR_LrB4tfew

So, that's your plan? I see..

Hitler was an asshole. Churchill was an asshole. Starlin was an asshole. All of them. They sent MILLIONS to their deaths, they were a mistake. I don’t understand why so many people don’t have this view on pol but instead get in their knees for Hitler because he went against the banks, even though he sent so many men to their deaths whilst destroying Europe.

War means casualties you faggot, what are you a woman?

This is some new shill copy pasta. New wave to demoralize pol anons who identify with many of the crucial ideologies of the true NatSoc and what really happened with world war 2. this garbage is to make everyone move away and feel disenchanted from these

This guy fucking gets it!

The War waged by eternal germans contributed to ultimate cuckolding of the world, creation of Israel and giving Jews a permanent out-of-jail card.

I don’t understand how killing each other is saving your race though. If we’re all so smart they we didn’t our grandfathers just see past all the politicians lies? Because it’s not like the wars end result was great.

This by the way.

This is, and never will be an argument.

Mars doesn't exist dude, space is a lie.

>I don’t understand how killing each other is saving your race though.

Then you are pants on head retarded and it's not worth me explaining it to you

Explain then smart arse.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ASyTwdnHtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p15Q7nJ0MK0