>GA06 moved 20% to the left
>KS04 moved 25% to the left
>MT moved 10% to the left
>SC05 moved 17% to the left
>UT03 moved 15% to the left
>Alabama moved 31% to the left
>average of 19.7% movement to the left

If that keeps up in 2018:
>Democrats gain 57 House seats (House would be 253-182)
>Democrats gain 5 Senate seats (Senate would be 53-47) including Ted Cruz's seat

But there's no problem here, right guys? ;^)

Bannon did nothing wrong

>GA06 moved 20% to the left
3% to the right compared to 2016.

>1 post by this ID

> Bannon did nothing
FTFY

>error half a million republicans not found
how cucked

>>GA06 moved 20% to the left
it was the same as the last election

what's wrong little fourchannies, didn't post enough anime girls and green frogs for moore?

kek

Praise!

It wasnt GOPers switching votes.

It was GOP stayed home since they got psyoped by accusers and thought "oh well Moore will win anyways, so I dont need the guilty conscious of voting for him".

This is a wake up call for lazy GOP voters

is this real

Actually he did. He backed a complete lunatic to the Republican nomination who got rekt by a liberal democrat in Alabama. I love Bannon but he fucked this one up really bad.

And in UT03, Democrats stayed at around 27% of the vote.

Nope.

Nugaf weights in: All white people are pedophiles

wtf i love white genocide now

Mods can you please move this general to /trash/? I'm tired of having these losers slide the board. We get it, Trump is president and you love demorats winning all the time.

archive.is/3D5AS
>The Department of Homeland Security notified our Secretary of State here that Alabama is one of the 21 states that had been targeting for hacking of election systems," she said, referring to this year's special election for Georgia's 6th congressional district.
They were specifically requested to save digital vote records, citing a "national security" concern.

Then this happened.

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html
>But at 4:32 p.m. Monday, attorneys for Alabama Secretary of State (((JOHN MERRILL))) and (((ED PACKARD))), the state administrator of elections, filed an "emergency motion to stay" that order, which the state Supreme Court granted MINUTES after Merrill and Packard's motion was filed.
>By granting the stay, the court effectively told the state that it does not in fact have to preserve the digital ballot images - essentially digitized versions of the paper ballots voters fill out at the voting booth - created today.
>The court will hold a hearing on Dec. 21 about whether to dismiss the case outright. By that point the state will have had ample time to destroy the digital ballot images legally under the stay.

I didn't say they would win every seat.

But it still moved pretty significantly to the left

I said compared to Trump m8.
The previous incubant was just tgat, an incubant.

Fox did nothing wrong

I have a friend in Alabama who loves guns and hunting and talks about defending the Second Amendment a lot. He didn't bother voting this time, and not because he didn't like Moore exactly, he just couldn't be fucked to.

This is what happens when conservatives get comfortable and complacent.

More like Moore not campaigning on trumps platform. He could 8f one but Bannon acted like a fag

Well?

My only hope is that Hispanic gangs come in and bring the joys of ethnic cleansing gang war.

abooooooo....

>(((Davv-vfiiit)))
These damned sandniggers. He knows damn well what cause what to happen in AL.
It was his sandnigger kin whore.

The time has come to take action!
Mitch McConnell has made it clear that the deep state establishment will unashamedly cross the nonexistent uniparty lines in the clear light of day in order to protect their masters and their cash flow.
Sessions will just recuse himself.
Fox and their employees will continue to claim victim status for views.
Bannon will do nothing does not directly inflate his own ego.
The e-celebs won't help you. There's no money in it.
Veritas will be busy LARPing as James Bond.
Our own government has turned the representative elections into a shell game of money, identity, and COINTEL tactica.
We The People must expose them ourselves.

I want a list of every polling site in every district that will be open for midterms.
I want teams on comms ready to maintain eyes on with NO GAPS!
I want dash cams live streaming on every upload site and app to make a ddos attack impossible.

We MUST expose the busses! Map out the likely bus routes before hand. Follow their every fucking MOVE! I want the people to see how these rats operate when they think no one is looking. It's time for the forgotten man to once again Don his uniform, and dedicate his time and efforts to serve this Republic!

Vut the seat didn't move to the left, there were just more 3rd party voters.

>I said compared to Trump m8.
No you didn't.

We're talking about the House seat, not the non-existent 2018 Presidential election

Mudslide.

Their problem, I guess. Left will continue to win for as long as they can like this

He did everything wrong. He made Alabama blue. Alabluema.

Sweet Home A La Bannon.

This needs to be a remember the alamo moment.

No matter where it is, 2018 GOP needs to show up to vote, it doesnt matter if you think your state is safe red. Dems will bus their paid welfare people in every time.

I really hope Jones will introduce gun control.

Is the GOP fucked? I’m kind of blackpilled from last night.

Drumpf wanted Big Luther and instead got BBC

Why do people post screenshots from other forums on this forum?

>back to plebbit
as they post screens from reddit

Yeah stupid steve he musta have know accusers were gunna come after those ballots were printed

Anons please don't bother doing this. It would be redundant now.

Keep sleeping into next week.

UUP is to the left of the GOP

Only if they dont show up in 2018.

White ppl, Explain

Fuck this state.

>Alabama moved 31% to the left
That would be the case if GOP voters voted for Jones, they just stayed home.

>If that keeps up in 2018:
That's a massive if considering special elections are historically outliers compared to normal elections, the disadvantageous map for Democrats, the RNC raising twice as much as the DNC, and the historical trend of Republicans having higher turnout in midterms. AND the inability of the media to zero in one candidate and character assassinate him in a midterm scenario with dozens of races simultaneously.

Also, why would you only pay attention to a recent trend, but not trends that are a decade old?

There has always been a problem. The indoctrination of our youth, the unchecked illegal immigration, jews traitors cucks anti-whites.

You're loving ever minute of this but really you're only destroying this country and taking everyone with it.

>HURR DURR IT'S THE GOP'S FAULT I'M AN UNLIKABLE RETARD

>$30 million dollars bought the Democrats 600 extra votes
Everyone point and laugh

>two white guys on ballot
Well now...

Mitch and Ryan aren't willing to fuck themselves. They will fuck over Trump and everyone else but not themselves.

>blue wyoming

It's a bit annoying after a terrorist attack in the US when people go on TV and talk about how wonderful the police are and the first responders. If they were as wonderful as they claim, the attack wouldn't have even happened.

The paper ballots are still there though.

All guys at work are saying they didn't even vote.
What the ever living fuck.

But this was Alabama. One of the most red states. I know Democrats outspent them 14-1, but they lost fucking Alabama. Sessions better fucking do something significant soon.

Polish (((people))), Explain

Poor and middle class, white people are fucked. The GOP will be fine collecting donor money to be controlled opposition. Fox News will continue to sell you emotional moralfaggotry and rake in tons of dough.

What shooties? I don't own any because they're dangerous weapons of mass destruction with minds of their own that could shoot me at any moment. And if I did own any at one time, I did get into a boating accident last summer so everything on board was tragically lost to the bottom of the lake.

Why did you even post about the Ball family?

If anything, Trump won that fight.

Their father ended up ruining his sons' lives by rejecting a full ride scholarship to UCLA and pulling his youngest son out of highschool to go play basketball in Lithuania

At least allow your youngest son to graduate highschool and get to be a highschool kid.

Cause it's d&c shill.

It's still very much a red state. He got a blue Senator elected, he didn't make Alabama blue.

Apologize right now

>AND the inability of the media to zero in one candidate and character assassinate him in a midterm scenario with dozens of races simultaneously
you underestimate the post-Trump media
agreed on your other points

Are you really ignoring that 70000 republicans didn't vote? If they did there would have been no difference

Hope they get their shit pushed in.

>Sessions better fucking do something significant soon.
Lol don’t hold your breathe

Then your friend deserves the future his state is going to get. Just like California.

There's so much Reddit on this board right now, no one seems to realize THEY PULLED THIS SHIT WHILE DHS WAS OVERSEEING THE ELECTION.

Would it be too much of a spoiler to say they weren't really there because of the Russians? Also I'll throw in that (((Priebus))) was exchanged for a much more Trump-friendly Secretary barely a week ago.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/29/kelly-bringing-dhs-deputy-to-white-house.html

Doesnt matter; GOP turnout was way doen and dem turnout was same as last year.

People stayed home thinkin "well i dont wanna vote for a possible rapist so ill stay home and the democrat will lose anyways" oops wrong

Do this you American cowards before your country is gone forever. All those motherfuckers who stayed at home cause they thought Moore would win or we're not bothered to go vote cause they're lazy fucks, I hope you can't look yourselves in the mirror.

Anyone that Trump endorses ends up losing.

Are u retarded

Yeah, the only way peons will learn the lesson is the hard way. I don't wish anybody any harm or what not, but at this point, you make your own bed. Doubt Jones will have much impact, but I hope he does something bad enough to make people remember to vote next time

He has a cute waifu?

Oh yes they are.

The Governor there is a "blue dog" Democrat though.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=QRvMouLunuY

Handel?

>Sessions doing anything but harassing marijuana people
I wouldn't count on it. He's useless.

And now this will be exactly what they’ll do in 2018. Every Republican will now be accused of sexual assault.

Free advertising and Drumpf gets to be dismissive of a negro. They both won.

I'm gonna guess the kid doesn't mind dropping out of school to play basketball and generally nig around.

Noting is gonna happen user.
Dhs and doj are Fucking run by cunton lackies

> people choose Moore over Trump's endorsement, Strange
> Moore loses
FUCK DRUMPF, amirite fellow magapede?

>you underestimate the post-Trump media
The trust is lower than ever nationally, and its naturally harder to run a smear campaign on 30 people at once. Especially when you can't focus on one race the whole time and the coverage will have to be switching back and forth between races. Makes it much harder to establish and grow a narrative.

>decency
there's communist tactic where there's no metrics to measure what they're on about. wtf does decency mean, you criminal feces, you?

Yeah but have you considered that the DHS was helping them do it?

Yeah hopefully the fact that Trump cant get shit done now with 51 votes, will get GOP to the polls in 2018.

Many people are brainlets and will assume "hurr Trump has majority and did nothing" as if 51 is some amazing majority.

"decency" was their meme ploy for when they thought they would lose.
Now that they've done it doesn't matter.
Fraken won't even resign an you'll never hear from his accusers again.

Feels like I'm in the right place.

Wishful thinking if I've ever seen it.

They will only do it to GOPe disapproved candidates

It means stop being racist already, god

fucking white people, I swear