Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Cutest little terrorist.

New QUEENS chapter:docs.google.com/document/d/1JHsGSr1nc2bKURYWdHdWGLmCJ3kph1NnE3Orlrqcqsc/edit?usp=drive_web

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0
discord.gg/JnDVh
discordapp.com
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
youtube.com/watch?v=70utG1L5bfU
youtube.com/watch?v=FCwjln0ho6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ALLAHU PUKBAR

REMOVE ALL SHUFFLIN

So what were everyone's thoughts on the chapter?

Deluge is suffering incarnate.

>Ṣalīl' aṣ-ṣawarīm našīdu al-ʻabāh
Death to the Infidel Glassianne!
>Wa-darba al-qītali ṭarīqu al-ḥayāh
Today we shall be with Puck-sama in Paradise!
>Fa-beīn aqtiḥāmi yubīd iṭ-ṭuġāh
Allahu Puckbar!
>Wa-kātīmu ṣawti jamīli ṣadāh
ALLAHU PUCKBAR!

Puk Puck is love, Puk Puck is life!
Death to all who oppose Puk Puck!
Death to the infidels!

At least Pfle knows that she's a selfish self-serving bitch

>you will never have your very own pet Heart-Shufflin
Osk should just push for the widespread replacement of Demons with Shufflins already. They're superior to Demons in every way.

TL-Kun here!!!

Spoilers are only for current chapter.

Glassianne's fight was amazing, even though she didn't make it out. Actually, I think she would've made it out if not for the sudden explosion.

I didn't expect her powers to be used like that. She's basically fighting Hotline Miami style, sasuga Asari for more creative power usage.

I know it's only been implied so far by both Lethe and Pfle, but if SW really did arrange the instructions for the Shufflin to kill Glassianne, then being Pucked could potentially also remove morality. I don't know for sure if that's the case though.

Pfle and Deluge's scene was very tense and I've been waiting for this reveal for the longest time. We get more info on the whole Pfle keikaku which is apparently Lazuline's keikaku this whole time, and I'm excited to learn more.

Pfle seems to be at her weakest here, in terms of planning compared to Restart for example. To me, she's clearly trying to get her reigns on a losing situation, she seems sloppier, relying a lot on other people instead of using people which she normally does. Although, she still displays her strengths in observing and adapting.

That scene with Deluge and Pfle was powerful for both parties, and I think this was the kind of love/hate relationship and tension that I've been waiting for ever since JOKERS, between Pfle and Deluge I mean.

I don't know how Lazuline 3/BBC is gonna be like. I keep hearing good things about her in terms of her personality and behavior so I can't wait to meet her.

I'll form more thoughts as discussions continue I think. I live for these discussions!!!

Pfle's getting sloppy; she's panicking about Mamori and that's affecting her badly.

I honestly wonder how long Glassianne trained for that fighting style, fighting from a birds eye view must be disorientating as fuck.

yeah I agree, Deluge and Plfe are constantly in a relationship of each trying to use the other. Plus I love both characters so that scene was great for me. Currently being Deluge is absolute suffering. Glassianne was a great fighter, surprisingly so, she would have won if not for the suicide bombers. Having Shufflin get taken over by PP is bad news, as well as losing Glassianne. On another note, PP is now public enemy #1 and a world class threat, and she still doesn't realize what she's doing is wrong

I see some people in other places hating on Deluge for threatening to kill Pfle, like how else are you supposed react to one of the people that literally ruined your life is revealed. Some Pflefags are awful, though most of you are alright

How can I read the previous chapters

here
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0

she has a hard life, but she will rise again harder and stronger each time she is beat down

Romance the rainbow.

I don't know if the TL left out crucial information again, but assuming it was decent, then Deluge trying to kill Pfle just for sponsoring the creation of MMMG was unreasonable.

It would have been understandable if Pfle had told her she caused that bloodbath by inviting all the veteran MGs to that facility. In that case, Deluge can blame her for all the deaths. But here, no. Pfle only said she wanted to create MMMG, so logically speaking, she isn't to blame for anything else. Why would you blame a cancer researcher just because some other bad dude try to steal her research? It's like that.

So Deluge had insufficient reasons to be murderous towards Pfle, which made her unsympathizable.

Pfle has really bad judgement when it comes to Mamori.

I wonder how much it's eating at her that SG will never love her like she does PP.

Pfle was the only one she could reach at that point and learning that she was even partially responsible for her suffering almost made her snap.

It's not a rational decision but emotions aren't rational. She did manage to calm down in the end.

But again, her life was literally ruined and she just found out someone she was working with was involved, it would be unrealistic for her to react rationally, then she gets the double blow that the one of the only people she cares about has been using and manipulating her. Her reaction makes perfect sense even if it isn't 100 percent rational. Plus after she calmed down she isn't after Pfle's life, so it's not like it's a permanent attitude, just a realistic first reaction

Dead MGs tell no tales.

There's a point where you cannot explain something with "irrationality."

As you can read in this very chapter, Deluge never hated Professor Tanaka before this, even though she was someone who participated in the research of MMMG. Which means Deluge is rational enough to not blame the project. She knew her enemy is supposed to be the one who wanted to "capture the Pure Elements and kill all the witnesses."

Pfle confession that she spinsored the program means she's on the same side as Professor Tanaka. That mean, Deluge lashing out at her was unreasonable. Why does she want to kill Pfle yet worried for Tanaka? It doesn't make sense.

Deluge's anger would have been justified if only Pfle confessed she had a hand in the bloodbath creation.

Thanks homie

she was angry at Tanaka too the second she was mentioned in context of the plan that Pfle sponsored , she even said she should have thought of her.

You can explain everything with irrationality. Smart people do dumb things. Pfle herself is doing stupid things and she can't stop herself.

Humans are emotional beings, the trick is how well they can manage those emotions. Deluge did a pretty admirable job considering the circumstances.

yeah she was able to calm herself down and think rationally after a few moments

Everyone noticed that a Shufflin actually talked, right?

A long-standing question, finally answered.

Diamonds can talk, it's just the others who can't. Well, and Joker.

maybe it was because it was Puk'd

Wow, that was quick compared to the last few releases.

I don't have the book so can't comment on everything about the TL. But there are some QUEENS excerpts posted on nip blog, I'll let you compare one:

>デリュージの知るプフレは笑うか微笑むかで、状況を問わずどこか楽しそうだったが、今のプフレからは享楽も皮肉も鳴りを潜め、じんわりとした緊張感を全身から滲ませている。膝に置かれた両掌はきつく握り締められ、赤みと白みではっきりと分かれていた。
>Deluge knows Pfle is smiling and laughing, but there's no enjoyment to be seen. Right now, even though Pfle is hiding behind pleasantness and sarcasm, Deluge can feel tension emitting from her whole body. Both of Pfle's hands are placed on her knees, clenching so tightly that the red and white are clearly separated.

TL-kun's ver:
>Deluge knows Pfle’s smile. It seems like Pfle was capable of smiling in any situation, but now, it seems like she was hiding something.

>Pfle's entire body seemed to be tense. Both of her hands were gripped into fists.

Here's the discord, let him know yourself.

discord.gg/JnDVh

Man this chapter was wild, from Glassie's death to Pfle and Deluge's talk, and talking about Deluge, the more I read of QUEENS the more my love for her grows, she truly is a great protagonist that stands up against her suffering in the search of her revenge and answers, and I was impressed how much she can control herself with what Pfle said, truly a character worthy of having Calmness 5/5, and talking about Pfle too, it sucks that at the end she's the part of someone else's keikaku, truly life is about using others as pawns only to realize yourself are just another pawn to someone else.

>could potentially also remove morality
I'm pretty sure it fucking does it, the Puk faction is like a sect after all with her as the spiritual leader.

Given the situation I would headpat Deluge for controlling herself, any other person wouldn't have stopped and just hurt Pfle really bad if not killing her.

Can someone shoop this to Glassiane/Shufflin II/Puck?

I don't have discord. Feel free to relay the post to him.

yeah Deluge is truly best girl

You can join it. It'll be faster to tell him in person.

It tells me I need to install an app.

Indeed, she was my favorite PE in Jokers so watching her grow and suffer so much has been a truly amazing experience.

You can also access it through the browser. I'm doing it right now.

AYAYAYAAAA

>even Tot Pop is afraid

Magnificient.

He did it, the absolute madman.

i will kill if this anime does not get a season 2

This is actually the best.

SASUGA

discordapp.com works for me.

Doesn't work on iOS.

Then you could DL the app? I'm typing this from a Mac desktop.

I just read a heartbreakingly cute RainPost fic. I will translate it later today.

Too bothersome so nah.

>Toko riding those clothes holes.
I wonder if she ever purposely got lost inside.

Fair enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Holy heck, I never noticed that. I didn't even notice those things on her clothes are holes and not buttons.

TL-kun here.

Thanks for the assist. I can fix that one as well no problem.

The JP people I check with seems to focus on any inconsistencies in what's being TL'd instead of grammatically matching the sentences one for one.

For example, they'll inform me Restart Ch 1 that Pechika actually ran away from Ninomiya on first meeting, and that I missed describing the 4th MG, and Snow's fight with Flamey supposed to be more brutal, how to properly make Rionetta more posh, as well as Keek more crazy sounding. Those kinds of things, as opposed to one-to-one sentence matching.

So, my guess is that since when they read the sentence and saw that I'd written

"Pfle was smiling. She's hiding something behind that smile. Her hands clenched into fists" that they thought it was okay and left the grammar handling to me.

Actually, I'm rereading the chapter and trying to compare myself and noticed that while this line still conveys the same thing, I written it slightly differently.

>より多くの情報を引き出そうとした。情報というのは単なる数字やデータではない。
>(She) tried to draw out more information. Information isn't just numbers or data.
>ハムエルの挙措や口癖、意識することなく出る手慰みのようなものまで残らず拾い。
>Hammer's behavior and speech patterns, how she plays with things unconsciously, all were picked up.
>そこから彼女の心の動きを読み取り、出した話題をどのように受け取っているか見定める
>From there, she read how her mind worked, and determined how she responded to the topics brought forth.
>中々に掴み難い魔法少女ではあった、徐々に彼女の地金が見え始めてきた
>A rather difficult Magical Girl to grasp, but gradually, she revealed her true self.

To be continued in post 2, hang on.

I just realized Toko was in that image.

youtube.com/watch?v=70utG1L5bfU

Wait, if Human Resources is with Caspar, doesn't that mean Lazuline I is also from HR?

What's with HR and Keikaku planners in general, they've got Pfle, Pythie and now Lazuline I.

Man, Toko's tiny size gives me a good idea.

TL-kun part 2

How I did it after reading the whole sentence was something like

>she tried to draw out more information out of Hammer. This doesn’t mean just data, numbers, or facts. Information included Hammer’s habits, tics, and traits. Things like what Hammer does in response to questions, her movements, her way of speaking.

>Pfle picked up everything.

>From there, Pfle determined how she would react to discussion topics. Although she was a Magical Girl that was difficult to understand at first, gradually, she revealed more about herself.

My JP proofreaders didn't mention anything about this, but when I went over it again I noticed while it wasn't a word for word TL, it still conveyed the same thing.

This is all completely up to you guys, but yeah I can definitely change this to be a bit more word-for-word, making it flow as much as I can!

By the way, thank you all so much for pointing out any mistakes I've made. I appreciate every bit of help I get, that's why I'm resweeping almost all the time, and reaching out to JP people as well.

At the end of the day, I love MGRP and I love all the readers that I can talk with, so I definitely would work to hell and back to fix anything that can be fixed.

Because Human Resources is a place where you can get the most informations about the Magical Girls while also being able to restrict their access to potential enemies, or something like that.

TL-kun, why do you hate Sonia?

Probably has something to do with the fact that HR pretty much has access to everyone's public profile, no?

If you know the pieces in the board, that makes you a chessmaster.

Outside of the internal groups of the LoM, like the one Grim Heart was working for.

Saved this as my new desktop background pic and now listening to this

I find it ironic that knowing Lazuline I hates the concept of MG's, she still went on to make Lazuline II as her successor who basically is like the perfect MG.

The desire sensor is strong in her indeed.

I truly appreciate you for bringing MSIK to the west. Without you, I wouldn't know this series exist. Because I normally never read LN.

I just want to say that yeah, please be more faithful to the original text. You seem too trigger-happy when it comes to changing the content, "Conveying the same thing" had made you freely change the characterization and the author's writing style.

MSIK isn't a difficult novel, I had tried translating odd pages in the past threads, and found it really easy to retain almost everything while still make read smoothly. Don't put in your own explanation, ignoring the text's intentional vagueness. Don't skip out on facial and bodily expressions just because you deem they aren't relevant. It's that easy.

I'm a VN translator. In all my years of working with other translators, I've never seen anyone changing the text this much, including the localization-heavy ones and the ones with weak moon skills.

How can these two's relationship get fixed?

death

Intense fingering with Deluge's two metal claws.

what VN

youtube.com/watch?v=FCwjln0ho6k

Just Patricia cuff both of them on the wrist, throw them into a bed and just let them talk it out since they can hardly even move and have their physical strength drained by the cuffs.

Katahane and some Sonohana

>Ikikoi

kamige

Tane a best.

Let's bet.

If there's no magic involved then Deluge would pin Bluebell down easily.

Believe me, that's why I'm doing all these extra checks and going through everything all again. I actually don't feel like I can rest unless I make everything the best it can be.

Thanks to anyone who can help point out mistakes and suggest stuff though.

Words may not mean much, but just know I'm doing everything I can.

I probably will continue to check, recheck, and improve even if everyone thinks it's already perfect.

I'm sorry if that sounded harsh. I do believe in your love for MSIK. Ganbatte!

It was pretty good and intense. Really sad about Glassianne's death and I wonder if DC really cares for her and Mi-chan deep inside. The reveal is really good though, I like how Pfle acknowledged her wrongs even though in the end, Lapis is the cause of all of these events. I wonder where's BBC now though

Lapis was the real Keikaku master this whole time

Whats Lapis II dying part of her plan?

With Luxury mode to boost Deluge's strength even more, that's most likely the case.

was*

It's fine! I'm not one to shy away from criticism or ignore my own faults.

Also I've played some Sonohana in both JP and EN, I didn't know you TLd the EN ones. Didn't expect to be talking to you here of all places! (guess my plan of using MGRP to meet more fans worked). I love your work!

Thank you for taking the time to spot errors and help me fix mine!

Can Bluebell survive being fucked by a Luxury Mode'd Princess?

She was able to fool someone by transferring her MG name to her successor so I guess it was definitely a win for her.

You're welcome.

It would be very painful.

Well, she deserves it.

I'm honestly relieved that Deluge can lower the downsides that she has using Pfle's help so it won't hinder her that much.

I just fear for how heartbroken she'll be if she were to meet BBC and BBC just tells her about everything when she took care of her and judging from how she reacted when she guessed BBC used her, this isn't going to end well for Deluge.

TL-kun remember to use words instead numbers when dealing with quantities under 10.

For example with the recent Queens chapter:
>4 Magical Girls swung their maces towards Glassianne. It seems there was no hesitation. However, they were impatient to quickly get the job done. Glassianne had seemingly exposed her vitals with no resistance.

>However, 4 people moving in at once created a cramped space.

You should have spelled out the four. It should be fine to use number when identifying the Shufflins, like the 5 of clubs, 3 of hearts, and so on.

One request, how about using Shufflin II instead of Shufflin 2?