The uk is the most tolerant place in the world prove me wrong i bet you can't

The uk is the most tolerant place in the world prove me wrong i bet you can't

>stops slavery with a piece of paper then send boats and troops to stop that shit
>saved Europe from the Nazis and commies
> Americans invaded us in Spain then said sorry.
> Invented radar
>Dyson vacuum cleaner
>The chocolate bar
>Television
>ATMS
>Animal cloning

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember when they where just 10p the good old days

UK is a very tolerant place as long as you don't look at it from straight white men's point of view.

>The uk is the most tolerant place in the world
While we have fallen far from our old glory, Sweden and Canada are more tolerant than Bondladesh, for now at least

>Bongladesh
Thanks for the hearty kek user.

Yeah i don't think anyone is going to deny that the UK isn't the most tolerant place in the world when you literally tolerate terrorism.

What the fuck happened to us, Theresa may and her lackeys should be fucking strung up in the street for allowing things like this

That happened under Labour. They rely on paki votes

All those things we did and invented, we should have just kept them for ourselves.

Don't confuse cucked for tolerance!

You are mistaking your nation's weakness for tolerance.

tolerance is not acceptance. Our cuck government may have made it illegal to voice our opinions but it sure as hell hasn't changed them. everybody I know is racist. they all hate pakies and dispise political correctness. I'm openly racist at this point and everybody just agrees with me. Even my once liberal friends are turning quite amd changing sides. its getting better (or worse kek) by the day as people are becoming more and more bold with their racism. we are so close to going full 1488. its already in the hearts of the british people all we have too do is make them believe it's possible. And once that seal has been broke it won't take much to point there hate at the (((man))) behind the curtain.

True
>pic related

You are correct. Change is coming. Historically, British revolts were always preceded by an era of apathy

> Americans invaded us in Spain, realized it was Spain, and went, "Oh shit, here, take it back. It's Spain."
FIFY

THE UGLIEST CUNTS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

EVOLUTION INBREDS. OUTBRED > INBRED.

"Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter: Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors"

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

BBC: "Is It Better To Be Mixed Race?" YES

EVOLUTION INBREDS. OUTBRED > INBRED.

"Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter: Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors"

BBC: "Is It Better To Be Mixed Race?" YES

I prove you right, Sadeeq.

>The BBC
The BBC could say the sky was blue and it would be false, literally named after black cock