Precarious Women Executive Miss Black General

>Cute characters
>Funny
>Ongoing
>Boss is a neet that probably visits Sup Forums
Why doesn't Sup Forums talk about this more?

Nothing?

fun for about 17 chapters. That's why no one talks about it

What is it to talk about? We all know Secretary best girl, no. 2xgg-chan best otp, Boss best boy, scientist-chan best body.

It's really sad that his works don't get the recognition they deserve.

I could totally see a cute miniseries for any of his works.
10 minute episodes like Trigger sometimes does.
Maybe even a full 1-cour if Black General gets far enough.

because the author is a hack that does the same shit every time in a different setting

Nothing to big has happened as of late. Not a lot to discuss.

What wrote.
Also, I already read the part where Executive Black General infiltrates the Hero League on Danbooru.

Those little comedy manga are of course always a joy to read, but they can't really generate too much interesting discussion like normal plot-heavy manga.

I wouldn't say that.

He's actually been stepping shit up quite a bit lately with the introduction of more of their hero society and how the RX Group keeps getting more danger rankings.

Something could come of that, especially if other villain groups start trying to get a piece of them.

>We literally see him shirtless in some parts

It would be interesting if an over arching plot started developing but I meant it more as the chapters are generally short and don't offer much to discuss. Until shit does get serious it's just a gag manga which don't get me wrong is perfectly fine. I enjoy reading it just have not seen much reason to go on Sup Forums and talk about the chapters.

That's a gag page.

I don't know if it could ever become a real plotline, but he's at least putting effort into worldbuilding.

I hadn't read this chapter yet but I just did and it's exactly the kind of stuff I wanted with introducing more of how villains work in their world.

I want the Boss' jacket. I don't care how chuuni it is I think that X on the side of the hoodie is cool as fuck.

I wonder why the Boss started the RX Organization. It's likely that the Secretary helped him out a lot along the way

I fucking love this "comic relief but actually really strong" trope.

This series is the only thing keeping me alive right now.

Makes you wonder how powerful they would all be if they were actually malevolent and focused

we /u/ now

because there are few chapters and get discussed whenever one gets translated, stop spamming so hard, do you want the threads to get fucked by kids trying to be le epic troll?

new chapter is out

man, I love this guy

>guy

>Hobbies: Keeping a gentle watch over the Boss
How does she deal with him?

and now we have a psycho lesbian masochist who's going after Secretary

Why is Not-Batman sick of Black General

He wants to be a traditional hero and she's obsessive