Language crystal

is latvia bro around? american valet looking to talk more about language. also books thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!FfgiTbiA!bxb1aXYVVD-_dQ_d9QbanCCX9RGRmTGZqBYW5L76ubg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(checked)
im here bro, made a discord group for the book if youre interested:
7hT7d5
if not then, we can talk here until they take it down

What's that book? Looks new-agey.

it sells for about $900 on amazon

hey mate you can email me if you like at [email protected]

it's a shitty fucking book.
90% chance that the one who started shitposting this book and conveniently scanned only the first chapter is the one selling it for thousands.

read the kybalion instead

i read a little of this shit, sounds like a random pile of shit but ill keep reading

the thing is the full pdf is out now, free for everyone

ok

whats ur 4 digit tag?

so I was going to say I don't like really telling anyone anything because even if someone cites something from another who knows if the primary...benefactor of that information was misinformed or innacurate. having said that, a buddy of mine who took buddhist thought in college for a couple classes told me that some buddhists believe that talking about the world corrupts/pollutes the world, which is directly contradictory to what that vagrant said to me and also likely what this book is about at its core. on that same thread that buddy of mine who took the classes always talks to me about how he is everyone and everything. like he was hitler and ghandi and me and im him and we are all one. that the separation is purely surface level which goes back to what you said in the earlier thread about your thinking about us all being one and us being meat bags for souls which ties in with my disillusionment with how reality appears to be -- that there is some divide between what we perceive as reality and what so to speak it may truly be

>separation is purely surface level
Read Hegel

corpus hermetica too why not

>that the separation is purely surface level which goes back to what you said in the earlier thread about your thinking about us all being one and us being meat bags for souls which ties in with my disillusionment with how reality appears to be

this is something ive been reaching towards to as well. basically what im dong now is using breathing techniques and meditation so i can achieve different states of consciousness, travel the astral and so on.. we create our own realities its been said.. we emmit time - in the book

word okay thanks mate. ive currently got kant jung and plato that im reading. kant is just the philosophy of and plato is his complete works but jung is man and his symbols which

should check out too

It ain't working.. mail me the book too? [email protected]

here mate

mega.nz/#!FfgiTbiA!bxb1aXYVVD-_dQ_d9QbanCCX9RGRmTGZqBYW5L76ubg

here

>7hT7d5
ive never used discord what do i do with this

>word okay thanks mate. ive currently got kant jung and plato that im reading. kant is just the philosophy of and plato is his complete works but jung is man and his symbols which
Nice one. Hegel follows on nicely from Kant, so you'll be set.

And from Hegel to Marx.

MWA HAHAHA

you find the join server button and then copy those letters in to join server

The madman actually did it.

Oh, well at least it's not an unavailable book now being shilled. Will read a bit and see if my opinions change.

kybalion is for fagets

whats it about

Alrighty then, i'll be damned it's legit.

it's an introduction to hermeticism, disregard that faggot (he is a swede, what more needs to be said?)

this

every couple of weeks there's a new meme about a book. last time it was pic related and it was around 1000$ and gullible fucking retards on Sup Forums wanted to have it

Actually read the thread Muhammed. We have a free pdf copy now. KYS.

wtf did I do wrong you stupid fucking underaged leaf? I just pointed out that Sup Forums sometimes gets hyped up about stupid books!? it's because of people like you that Sup Forums is almost unbearable nowadays

lol I like that america now has the >56% amerimutt nickname, like leaf or pajeet, it was about time

I SAW THE COMMENT AND I EVEN CLICKED IT

IT'S NOT ABOUT THAT I WANT OR NEED IT. I JUST POINTED OUT, THAT SOME PEOPLE ON Sup Forums HYPE ABOUT STUPID FUCKING BOOKS FROM TIME TO TIME

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED!?

Taken a gander at a few chapters... It's... interesting... if not a little /x/ tier.

You got BTFO Hans, just accept it and deal with it.

oh I thought you meant that people hype books only to make money and I was pointing out that there is a pdf to it and no one is hyping it/ stands to gain from shilling for it

how did i get btfo!? one user said "it's just a stupid fucking book that probably was meme'd by some user who wants shekels" and i said true

although there's a link with a free pdf version doesn't mean that this is indeed a stupid book and that some user tried to meme it, so gullible idiots would pay an unnatural high price for it.

you know, summer is over and there are stlll so many edgy underage retard kids on this board, it's almost like plebbit

>being this salty

No, it just bugs me if one tells me I'm an idiot for not getting what I wanted to say. I mean, you just admitted to being mentally retarded and pointing a finger at me saying: "no you"
And sadly the stupid fucking retards will always think they're superior because they're too fucking retarded to get anything. You're basically Chris-Chan in this scenario and I'm everyone else.

Why are you sperging out so hard like a little faggot? The only retard here is the retard who comes here expecting people to suck their dick and be nice.

Been skimming through, interesting concept. Not buying the whole "wishing turns into waves and bounces off the ionosphere deal." I can't think of the word at the moment but it seems all akin to pareidolia. Will continue to read it though LeafyBro.

always insulting like the edgy cunt you are although you're not even 18 years old
and nobody wants everyone being nice - but if you accuse me of not reading the thread while not reading my comment correctly plus insulting me purely on my flag as a strawman - it's underage retard tier
i bet you saw a Sup Forums screenshot on /r/Sup Forums 3 months ago and now think that you're a big tough cunt

Don't stop believing

its shit book, but its price is being artificially inflated by author keeping stocks of the book in his basement and selling only few pieces from time to time. Ive looked only at a few pages so far, but the substance of the books doesnt seem to be much beyond finding random patterns between words and creating some wierd extra meaning out of it.
You know the illuminati meme where people look for wierd word patterns in order to tie anything to illuminati? the book is kinda like that, only he is connecting everthing with Bible and Egyptian gods.
Pic related. What do have NASA, Chernobyl, Israel, Kadaffi and old testament in common? Pay 900 dollars and you will find out

>Don't stop believing

The answer given by Justin "if you kill your enemies, they win" Trudeau when asked if he would implement the same bill as California regarding AIDS

Stop cooking your food.

Hmm. That's retarded. Words are at least a few layers too high to mean much beyond interesting roots. Hebrew has some nifty gematria but that's about it.

That's like someone finding patterns in the share prices on a newspaper page, and drawing pentagrams between them or something, but not realising that the layout of the columns and the font size etc would destroy all that meaning. So it's meaningless.

decryption key?

So apparently Ronald Reagan was the anti-Christ and the Iran Contra Affair was Armageddon.

lilith on the right

it is included in the url

pretty much. It seems to me that the author has autism and also extensive knowledge of judaism and hebrew. No doubt he is a jew.
Ive skimmed through like 100 pages and you would be lucky to find a page without at least 5 instances of words Hebrew, Jerusalem or Israel. He obviously knows nothing much about any other languages or linguistics in genera, because he autistically connects words in english, russian and even latin with old testament and hebrew.

Pic related, the author actually acknowledges he is an autist

>the rules of spelling

Fuck mate they're not that hard.

>stick an E on the end of something to change the vowel sound
>mat - mate
>fat - fate
>can - cane
I thought autists loved this shit.

This thread is interesting.

forbidden website /bmw/res/8303.html

desu i dont think linguistics isnt the right thing for autists. Language is organic and fluid entity. The patters change over time and even depend on context.

anyway tl,dr of the book is: a jew wrote a shitty book and artificially inflates its price by creating wierd mystic hype around it and restricting amount of copies on the market. If the book just hit shelves in big numbers, it would be on few dollars sale in a few months

Help