>2007
>Flat/small-chested tsundere is the most popular of the major heroines

>2017
>Flat/small-chested tsundere is the least popular of the major heroines

What the fuck happened?

You sure? I think is not much different.

Neo-Sup Forums and Leddit.

Normalfags happend

Utaha a best. A BEST.

Eriri a shit. A SHIT.

People realized they sucked.

But that's still true. Are you not counting series that are still on-going?

There is virtually zero difference. Plenty back then weren't most popular and plenty now are most popular.

Emi is a good example of someone nobody likes

>What the fuck happened
Progression happened

>Implying Eriri isn't best
>Caring about popularity as if it measures quality
Nice bait thread, Utahafag.

Spotted the delusional Chihofag.

Chiho is best girl

>Chiho
Least popular and hated by most of the fandom.

This.

OP is retarded or just trolling.

Only circlejerking Emifags.

People got taste. A good pair of tits makes everything better.

Sure, makes sense since vast majority of the fandom are Emifags.

People stopped with shitty dominant girl fetishes and tsuns lost their popularity.

Kill yourselves

Cowtits-loving normalfags cancer has grown.

Liese a best.

>tsundere
>dominant
They're all bluff and bluster.

Spotted the delusional dfcfag

>not liking dom girls
Faggot.

No one like violent hateful cunts that don't even female bodies.

Chiho is shit. But I love it whenever she gets BTFO and can't do anything about it. She even loses to a loli who is closer to Maou than she is

Oppai love is older than your boychest fad.

>2033
>Still being normalfag cancer

big boobs are love AND life

>gay

>cowtitsfags/normalfags openly spamming and taking up arms proudly
Neo-Sup Forums is real. Old Sup Forums is ded.

what went so right

It's time to go.

>You're a normalfag and newfag if you're attracted to tits
Get a load of this homosexual.

basically otaku got more cowardly now they can't even take the girls pretending not to like them.

Sup Forums's increasing popularity and infamy and social expansion among SA, reddit, FB, twitter, tumblr, and so forth was a mistake.

I blame moot.

>being a cowtits lover is not something to be ashamed of anymore
Sup Forums is truly in the dark ages.

Tons of tsundere are crazy popular. So what you are implying is the issue of flat vs oppai. But there isn't any changes there. The war has no winners and will go on forever.

Sounds like they grew up and no longer desire womenchildren.

It never was

I grew up and desire womenchildren more than ever.

You wish.

It's getting sadder and darker with each passing year due to these reasons.

>ITT low test DFCfags having a panic attack at the sight of healthy, fertile girls

It never was. It's like saying have friends, a girlfriend, a career or a sex life is something to be ashamed of. Rotting away alone with an unwarranted feeling of superiority is something to be ashamed of.

Face it, you've been left behind.

Don't lose hope. Many old anons are gone and are replaced by underage posters and fresh college kids, but some of us are still around.

Stop mourning over your so-precious past and accept your new fat chest overlords, fagets.

Your post reeks of normalfaggotry.

>otaku/average obsessive anime moe/waifu fans
>growing up
You're still here with us, manchild.

Fuck off, normalfag. Your kind will never truly be welcome here.

>if you like big tits you're a normalfag

Try again.

You can be otaku and have all these things. How many anime have taught you this? Why do you entertain media that continuous mocks your narcissistic loner lifestyle?

At least be self-aware.

There's no reasoning with the paranoid and delusional.

How about you try lurking a bit.

Plenty of anime fans/otaku have significant others, real people who don't act like cartoons. What does that say about them? What does that say about us?

Be honest with yourself.

Not him, but you're retarded. Most anime, manga, LN, VN make fun of creepy otaku or moefags due to being inherently self-aware, but also purely wish fulfilling fantasy to be greater, different, or plain envious of the kind they derive pleasure from. Nonetheless, they pander to people like otaku. Isekai genre is built on marketing to that kind of thing.

Can confirm.

Oversaturation?

>liking women who treat men like dirt
Emasculated much?

People developed some taste along the way?

>tsundere

Sounds like shit taste happened if that's true.

Try understanding the world beyond your bedroom walls.
And yet next to none of that will celebrate a narcissistic loner lifestyle. They tell you to go out and participate in life. Some of it is downright critical because, face it, it's miserable.

I jump for joy when a series like Kaminomi comes around and smacks you over the head with good lessons.

footfag scum
i want bants with a girl not to lick her feet

I've always had a sweet spot for flat chested tsundere girls.

He's not really wrong. Kazuma finally starts to see her as a girl in volume 5 and likewise Megumin comes to go dere in the same volume. Before that, Kazuma and Megumin have a tsundere-like relationship and bicker a lot.

>tfw no kyonko gf

>try understanding the world beyond your bedroom walls
Quickly reminder that no one gives a shit about your real life on Sup Forums, fucking normalfag, the fact that you're even bringing all this shit in the conversation just show that you don't understand a single thing about this board nor that you want to adapt yourself to our rules, fuck off already.

Never say never cause you'll most likely be wrong. Series like Outbreak Company glorifies it and add harem to further reward such lifestyle. This season's Akiba's Trip trends it.

Most otaku are aware of their miseries, but out of misery comes a life of 2D worship and consumption of all things that panders to their fetishes and "loser" lifestyle that's far better than 3D can offer. That's what mainly separates them from riajuus like yourself.

Blame reddit and facebook. Their faggotry and shit taste has spread far and deep.

>Blame reddit and facebook for trends they have no influence over
Are all DFC shitters this braindead?

>reminder that no one gives a shit about your real life
You clearly do. You celebrate a miserable disposition and disparaging real life success.
>that's far better than 3D can offer
That's romanticism. It's nothing more than consumerism, a life bereft of substance.
>riajuu
A term often used in bitter envy. /r9k/-tier.

I feel for Anno. He's a better otaku than any of you but he's capable of introspection and being honest with himself. You are lost.

>Implying he is wrong

>romanticism
Like most things on Sup Forums, hikki/NEET, and otaku lifestyle who are obsessed but happy with abandoning 3D for 2D. You haven't been lurking for long if you don't know that. If you think 2D can't be substantial then you really are a normalfag who just don't understand.

>bitter envy
The opposite. It's to ridicule and to pity.

Anno couldn't even foresee Rei and Asuka's influence and moe. He's a lesser otaku who just happened to have serious issues that resonated with a generation of otaku who projected, self-inserted, and masturbated to the power fantasy NGE created for young kids and young adults who could relate to the loneliness, depression, dark reality, shitty family relationships, and most importantly able to obtain/win cute young girls just by being like Shinji.

Only pedophiles like flat chests and only retards like tsunderes
We're going through an Anime Renaissance

Might have to do with literally everyone but Emifags dropping the series as soon as they introduced a fucking magical Emi x Maou baby from the future to force chemistry where there was literally zero before.

It's strange that only Sup Forums has changed.

>What the fuck happened?

We passed Peak Tsundere. The market became saturated with Rie Kugimiya girls who were too similar to each other.

>among SA
I don't think you know who came here in the first place, sherlock.

Ok, lets pretend this was true.

I would say 10 years of the exact same character with only physical differences between them.

That, and most the Japanese have forgotten how to write a decent tsundere. To them, it's either

- Insufferable, arrogant, bitch-cunt who is dere (maybe) 10 percent of the time.

or

- Insufferable, arrogant, bitch-cunt who turns completely dere after a few episodes of being exposed to the MC's problem solving penis. Of course then, she becomes the annoying, jealous, possessive type.

Remove cowtits.

me on the top

Nothing happened except flat-chested tsunderes became the main heroine more often.

Y-you did notice that the girls that don't win are the most popular right?

Thanks for fixing the picture, user.
To be honest I was just too lazy to fix it for months now.
Here, have another one.

The era brought by Rie's tsundere was glorious. Rie is fading, but her influence lives on.

That's a pretty smug expression for someone who wears underwear made for children.

normalfags trashing up the place