It’s time to stop guys, for real

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American white male who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Canadians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest Whites in the world.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an American man a "burger"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working, god fearing American worker that they are a "burger"? Would you say those words to your fellow American brother(who are we kidding, none of you are white enough to even be the half-brother of a chad American)? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing asians against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85GSILNh6U4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek, nice pasta mutt

sure thing nigger lover, bend over and spead your ass cheeks

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American white male who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Canadians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest Whites in the world.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an American man a "burger"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working, god fearing American worker that they are a "burger"? Would you say those words to your fellow American brother(who are we kidding, none of you are white enough to even be the half-brother of a chad American)? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing asians against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Can you do anything else than spamming this shit, mutt?

He's getting replies.

stale and sage

Shut the fuck up nigger no one cares. If you can’t handle the heat then stay out of the kitchen. If you genuinely give a shit about fixing the West, the first step to solving that problem is to acknowledge it.

shouldn't you be getting ready for school now you faggot?

Am*ricans BTFOd yet again by based Sup Forums

>Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
You mean amerifucks keep making gazillion amount of threads about stupid shit that happens constantly in your country and we must act like we fucking care?
I hope one day all Americans get their own containment board so they don't constantly bother us with their shitty country.

Bully us harder!

Oh shit I forgot this is pasta

Americans are the biggest cancer of the modern world. You yourselves have no culture or identity, so you try to spread the cult of the Mutt (Americanism) to the rest of the world.

Then, when someone points out what a Mutt you are, and tells normal and healthy people to avoid you, you go and cry to some authority, so much do you love "freedom"

What happened to /AMG/--Amerimutt General? Oh yeah, it got (((shut down))) over and over again by buttblasted and easily-triggered Mutts.

If you like pasta this stale, I bet you leave your bags of chips open.

The only thing Austria will ever be known for is hitler, and even then, he failed, and you’re a multicultural shithole noncountry now

you unironically deserve to be bred out of existence now for simply not being able to handle the banter

KYS Seppo

Shut the fuck up pussy, no one cares if your feelings are hurt. The reason the 56% meme hurts so much is because it’s based on fact. Let’s take it to heart and fix it instead of whining.

That's right white Christians! Keep fighting amongst yourselves!
>Good goyim!

You think this is bad? Wait until we actually get going.

It's someone using a VPN. Just sage, and report.

>talking about local politics
>suddenly amerimutt
>GUYS GET IN HERE NEW TRUMP TWEET

is that gen?

serious WTF are "liberals" in the US doing??????

I like Americans, but to not take the piss a bit seems pretty ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=85GSILNh6U4

d-does anyone have the bloodborne one? i saw it once and miss it a great deal.

Amerimuts can't handle the heat

fucking kek :D

Most accurate pic so far!

Dude, Stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

Here's the original, nice try amerimutt

>feelings
Gtfo 56%er mutt burger

>tfw not even the Reich could win against the 56%

Bro my country is a virtual Israel

You guys make me feel like I'm gonna be one of the 6 gorrilian, pick up a rake
And come back at us you stupid faggot

>Concern troll
>Fake and gay
>Clown bot propaganda machine production
>Clown bot propaganda machine getting UNPLUGGED
Die die die

Fuck off faggot

Don't worry leaf, the chinks will do that anyway

Every fucking thread there's a new mutt. Absolutely devastating.

do you need a safe space bud

Absolute lol
Unlike us he isn't dead inside yet

FUCK
H-he was /ourguy/
OUR
FUCKING
GUY!!!!!!

Your country is single biggest nigger lover country on the planet fucking cucks

OP is the only person who needs a safe space with his hurt feelings from online bullies.

>Be Europe in WWII
>"AMERICA HELP! THE NAZIS ARE KICKING OUR ASSES"
>America comes to open up a new front to relieve German pressure on the Russians
>WWII won
>Be Europe in 2017
>"LMAO FUCKING AMERIMUTT KILL YOURSELF"

Hahahah sounds like OP needs a safe space. Welcome to the world of adversity you stupid piece of shit. You mean you don't like being judged on petty things like skin color or nationality?! For fucks sake this site is too entertaining. Rot in hell fuckstick

If America was so smart it would have let the Nazis win.

Britian was letting the nazi's win by being shit at fighting them

>one of the historical centres of European culture and civilisation for a thousand years
>home of some of the greatest musicians and scientists and architecture the world has seen
>the only thing you'll ever be known for is Hitler!!!

So says the raging Amerimutt savage.

It's time to join the winning team.
I'm packing my bags and heading the old world to be with my brothers and sisters.
they won't even notice that I'm a britbong.
I'll say:
OI LOOK AT ME I'M A BLOODY BRITBONG CHIP CHIP CHEERIO LADS I TAWK FUN NEIGH!!!
And they'd be like, RIGHTO
OFF WE GO THEN
YES ME LORD

america is the old name for you guys, new name would be UNITED STATES OF BLACKED.com

I've always hated europeans. Even redpilled ones. Dont worry i will still come and remove kebab and communists in your shithole when the time comes

if there is even anything left of either of our countries then!

Fucking shill get out

1. We make fun of swarthy original mutts like this guy all the time 2. If we can dish it out, we can take it. Don't make us look like pussies in addition to mutts.

3. Think about how bad Canadians must feel. All the time. Now you're learning empathy.

4. If you're white, it won't bother you in the first place. It'll just be funny

5. Good agitprop

Took you long enough to type that hans, did Ahmed’s cum slow down your typing?
And we’ve made incredible strides in culture and technology in the past 200 years alone. Electricity, cars, planes, weaponry, etc etc. Fuck I wasn’t even talking about Europe in general, just the little non-country that is Austria, but y’all are getting blacked anyway, so it doesn’t matter.

>remove kebab
sorry nigger but most of those kebabs look whiter than your nigger loving ass so simply kill yourself
>pic Turkish military parade

>America comes to open up a new front to relieve German pressure on the Russians

Yay, thanks for enabling your fellow jew-ideology of Bolshevism to take over half of Europe. We're all so grateful that you did this! It was a true service to civilisation and culture to create a world dominated by two materialist egalitarian empires--go you! you da bess!

if the Leaf was Chinese this would be 100% spot on for everyone involved.

>leaf

there isnt even any point in paying somebody to do this, soros would be in the poorhouse now if he was actually paying for mutt thereads.

Its just being done for shits and giggles due to unending butt hurt from Americans guaranteed to respond

They're just jealous they don't live in United States I mean if I live in the shit European country run by mudslimes and there's nothing I could do about it I'd be envious of the United States to a nation where you're free to own as many guns as you want for the upcoming holy war

Jk you guys are me best mate
Or maybe that's straya.
We should hold a contest!

nice false flag, pussy
If you wanna collect memes just go to the archives.

fuck off you fucking nigger you aren't white, you will never be white

>culture
>electricity, cars, planes, weaponry etc.

The Amerimutt brain at work.

And there are hardly any blacks in Austria you moron, especially when compared with le 52% land.

see them everyday most of them hate niggers unlike your nigger loving ass

>americans have no culture or identity
>spends time in an Amerimutt general
memeing aside, you people really are obsessed.

Is it like Dark Souls over there?

Lincoln wasn't exactly enthusiastic about abolition of slavery. His main goal was the preservation of the union. He tried almost everything possible before he freed the slaves, and even after that he tried to find half measures and wanted to ship all the freed slaves out of the states

Cry me a river, faggot. All I see from faggot south africans like you is complaining about the blessed United States of America. Nobody even knows what part of the world's asshole you're from. That's how irrelevant you are.

>and technology
>thinks I’m confusing tech and culture even though I mentioned tech

The cuck brain at work.

And there are plenty of blacks in non country land, especially when compared with le chad russialand

>be burger
>expect us to thank you for ruining everything
also:
>implying it wasn't the SU that did everything

About that, why didn't he just ship the slaves back and THEN free them? Cause he was an illuminati Jew like Columbus and the others.

The Mutt is a great threat to all cultured and civilised people--he destroys everything he gets his greasy fingers on, like a nigger; it is a duty to inform people about the toxic cancer that is the Amerimutt, and the necessity of avoiding and shunning the Mutt until it learns its place.

yet still you haven't ship out any nigger to Africa instead you shoving their culture down of our throat , then you say why everyone here hate Americans

This is unironically darker than northeastern Brazil

I'll STOP.... when you "dont tread on me" Cucks actually remove the KIKES from your government

Until then, your ALL Amerimutts sucking Jew cock

The 'Strong Anglo' is a licenced Australian meme.

Abos only make up 2%, so yeah they are a minority, just like whites in America

I really don't see what the big deal here is. I'm an American and I not offended by this banter at all. Besides, the insult "Amerimutt" doesn't even make any sense judging how Europeans are the least genetically diverse race on the planet and Western Europeans are all very closely related. Seriously, most French and Germans are inseparable genetically. On top of that the whole reason they're making fun of the United states is because of people like you who can't take a joke and can't even admit the own faults in our nation. Nothing can ever be perfect, but the beautiful thing about living on earth is that everything can be made into something better and listening to this crap from people can help us in doing so.
Nigger

good one mate

We're TRYING okay?!
Gaw!
Even you straya?
I thought we were besties!
Never thought you'd stray

Autumn is over

All these retarded non whites responding to old pasta because they're retarded faggots.

Color me suprised

Jesus

Because he was a pleb who should've been labouring on a farm somewhere rather than leading the "land of duh free" by tearing it to pieces with tyrannical fury.

But that's what happens when you enshrine egalitarianism in your founding documents and keep catering to the vanity of the masses (you, the people, YOU rule).

>I'm an American and I not offended
well you are christcuck you follow the dead Jew a Semite religion so I am not surprised at all

fuck yourself you piece of shit.

We'll we've got your back
Which means when kikes trick you into a war
We get dragged into that war
>more terrorism
>more refugees
Everyone is over it
You've got that AWESOME 2A
Use it.

> muh anglo
> anglo does not consider irish white
> anglo is half-irish by itself

they getting cucked so bad

But, to bow to some King? Sounds pretty cucky to me mate.

DAILY REMINDER

The liberal and the jew does not know true art. All they can make is grotesqueries. REMEMBER WHO POSTS THE 56% MEME.

haha best one nailed it