>>153110155

Yes they are. It's too much for most people to believe though.

Other urls found in this thread:

activistpost.com/2015/01/an-indisputable-database-for-chemtrail.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WBG81dXgM0Q
youtu.be/WBG81dXgM0Q
chemtrailsnorthnz.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/788376-sp-1.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j88BcgzzcTc
youtube.com/watch?v=L5is16A8pfw
geoengineeringwatch.org/links-to-geoengineering-patents/
metoffice.gov.uk/news/releases/2017/new-clouds-named-in-wmo-cloud-atlas
youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0
license.state.tx.us/weather/summary.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chemtrails are a stupid fucking conspiracy theory.

Yeah. The chemical they're spraying is H2O. They burn Jet-A and that results in water vapor and CO2. The water vapor freezes at high altitude in some conditions (like in your photo) and forms clouds as shown.

It is certainly possible to spray chemicals, but I've never seen a photo of a chemtrail and much of the proof I've seen, like this idiotic photo, are condensation trails. One fellow even had a picture of the Airbus water ballast system they used in flight testing airplanes and claimed the tanks were chemicals.

Yes they are. Memes are too strong though. People have been trained to ignore what they see with their own eyes

Solar Radiation Management and Stratospheric Aerosol Injection (geoengineering) is what it is.

activistpost.com/2015/01/an-indisputable-database-for-chemtrail.html

youtube.com/watch?v=WBG81dXgM0Q

>People have been trained to ignore what they see with their own eyes
And that's how they think chemtrails are somehow a thing?

But joe Rogan told me they aren’t? In his latest podcast actually.

t. pilot

Im old enough to remember when jet contrails would disappear. Now they last for hours

Go back to you fucking faggots.
MODS

Fuck off chaim

Go
Back
To
Faggot

The Chemtrails conspiracy was started after an essay written by an airforce cadet (or airman I forget which) about hypothetical weather modification by 2020 to control battlefield conditions.

This essay was found out by some random person who thought it was real and happening right now, the saw contrails and failing high school science didn't know contrails are just water vapor and got scared.

>jets don't run on water why is there water?

Let's look at the chemical equation for burning kerosean (basically jet fuel)

2C12H26 (l) + 37O2(g) ---> 24CO2(g) + 26H2O(g)

Notice all the H2O produced. Jet fuel is a hydrocarbon meaning it contains a lot if hydrogen, when burned in oxygen it breaks the bonds and combines the oxygen and hydrogen as well as the carbon and oxygen producing CO2 and H2O.

>no Chemtrails last for too long!!!
Contrails will last for long or short amounts of time depending on atmospheric conditions such as tempurature, pressure, humidity. This is why they behave different at different altitudes. More over being clouds they behave like clouds which also stay in the sky for a long time or a short time. When you see clouds staying in the sky for hours do you get scared?

Basicly Chemtrails was started based on a misunderstanding and perpetrated by people who faild high school science and don't understand basic chemestry or meteorology.

Dosn't matter, you will go on beliving no matter what, you will belive everything you see on youtube without question like a sheep and will not think for yourself.

Conspiracy theory belief is a mental ilness from which there is no escape.

Have fun sheep.

I see some that last for hours some that last for seconds.

Contrails are clouds of water vapor.

When you see normal clouds that last for hours do you get scared? Cam you not put 2 and 2 together?

>clouds can stay in the sky for hours, contrails are also just clouds, hmmmmm

Where does the vapor go though

It stays in the air it's just not condensed.

When clouds shrink and vanish without raining where dose it go?

Seriously please go get some education, if you legit don't understand how humidity works I can't even.

Weather modification. There are hundreds of patents for the use of geoengineering held by govt.

It's widely been discussed as a means to 'combat climate change'

The thing is, the operation is already underway and has been since the early 2000's, in conjunction with HAARP

Control the weather control the world

Why did Carnicom find extremely high amounts of barium and aluminum salts in the "contrails"?
Why are pilots hired to spray silver iodine aerosols to produce rain clouds (paid by hydro power companies and downhill skiing companies)?
Just a coincidence?
Pure coincidence?
Drinking the coolaid is even worse than questioning the ingredient.
Such a bullshit post, you're not on plebbit anymore kid, up your game faggot

I think they are trying to trap heat near to the ground. Older people remember the Sun being more yellow. There are a lot of things going on in our society that appear like the people in charge just don't care any more. Maybe we are heading for a new Ice Age? It will be worse the further you go from the equator. It explains mass immigration, as one day soon we might have to go to their lands.

They're trying to block out the sky so we can't see the return of Nibiru. It should be visible in the sky in a few months.

Chemtrails are aesthetic.

youtu.be/WBG81dXgM0Q

>Chemtrails are a stupid fucking conspiracy theory.
thats not what Trump told me, I'm going to have to take the presidents word over yours sorry

>The chemical they're spraying is H2O.
you can't exterminate negros with that, they better not be spending that kind of tax money carrying water from Japan to Compton just to spray water on them

chemtrailsnorthnz.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/788376-sp-1.pdf

And aluminium and barium, for no apparent reason.

>The Chemtrails conspiracy was started after an essay written by an airforce cadet (or airman I forget which) about hypothetical weather modification by 2020 to control battlefield conditions.
>This essay was found out by some random person who thought it was real and happening right now,
no man, the concept of using aircraft contrails for strategic purposes dates back to an air force memo I have a copy of from 1955

horrible shill attempt

Oh dont worry about it seeping into your scalp goy it wont affect your health what so ever
>Just make sure you're not out when it snows or rains fucking kek

fucking cia niggers.

I am not saying the world is run by satanists by trying to block out the sun sounds awfully satanic to me, I mean what type of drugs are these people on that blocking out the sun seems like a good idea?

Weatherman called for clear skies today.Guess he didn't take into account the air traffic blocking out the sun. Not a single natural cloud in the sky today. We've come a long way from operation Popeye.

If they're going to kill me just put a bullet in my head and get it over with you faggots

it's called silver iodine

satanists actually worship the son tho, so it doesn't make sense why would they block it out?

you fucking idiot. I live and see them daily

BOOM

nearly 2 hours of solid red pilling on chemtrails

Also significantly expands on the alex jones ‘interdimensional child molesting vampires’ theory of everything

It’s pretty dank

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=L5is16A8pfw

Which sun, our current "sun" or Saturn the first sun?

You mean you see contrails, resulting from a pressure change caused by an airfoil passing through the air?

Yup cause the ebil gubment sprays it on themselves too!
>inb4 no uhhh they live underground
>inb4 magical flu shot for thuh eleet

You sound like a schizo.

Well if you're old enough you might remember back in the day jets were mostly turbojets. Now they're mostly tubofans. They produce different contrails.

no way spraying "chemicals" at 30k feet would do anything. The jet stream would blow that shit across the world. It makes no sense.

>You sound like a schizo
Except that he is right
t.chem eng

>everyone ignores this video
not surprised really
youtu.be/WBG81dXgM0Q

except you are the one who sounds dumb as fuck.

Found the jew!

its not chemtrails, here in so cal its called cloud farming, theyve been doing it since the 70s. They spray some shit in the air to try and make clouds form so there can be rain ....so far it hasnt worked to well, only producing light rain but that doesnt stop them from trying

didn't even realize this and weather manipulation existed until recently

Because it doesn't

seeyoutu.be/WBG81dXgM0Q

Completely wrong. Chemtrails go back to the space race. Along with going to the moon every commercial which you can still watch had promises of controlling the weather.

Weather modification is basic bitch chemtrailling that was being written about in the 60s

What I’ve read recently on the subject is such an unbelievable mindfuck I can’t even explain but the basic premise is the heavy metals combine inside you to form millions of tiny piezoelectric crystals which *scene missing* allows (((somebody))) to read from and send signals to your nervous system

That, however, is just the start of it

I heard that we are about to enter a mini ice age, graphs oscillate every few hundred years
the average global temperature gradually increases over time then sharply drops off.
this should happen within the next 20 years

its funny the global warming narrative was pushed at the hottest point, i am sure the mini ice age will also be used to push the narrative

not that im a climate change (denier)

You're glowing cianigger

>hot air hitting cold air and making condensation is beyond Sup Forums comprehension

genuinely disappointing OP

as jet engines have gotten more powerful they produce hotter air, why is this so hard to understand?

>what is weather
>what is a colder day
>what is atmospheric pressure

hahaha of course the crazy person has a fucking poneytail.

>offers well worded well thought out argument and even provides literal scientific back-up
>you sound like a schizo

unironically smart people do sound crazy to idiots, suppose we should burn him for being a witch?

Weird, the argument for a long time was that they would all dissipate, but glad to know theres a vague "scientific" explanation for why that isn't the case.

If chemtrails are "just a stupid conspiracy theory" then why are there so many patents in the US Patent Office pertaining to geo-engineering with aerosols dispersed by aircraft?

>what is weather
>what is a colder day
>what is atmospheric pressure

Does he weigh the same as a goose? ...

As you said.

One is a fucking stupid theory that does not make sense even in the slightest (why the fuck would you spray chemicals high above the tropopause?), the other one's are patents related to aerosol-based cloud seeding.

Because those chemicals weigh more than air and fall down contaminating water resources and fertile soil. Those heavy metals damages your brain if it goes into your consumption

>Because those chemicals weigh more than air

Such as?
Whatever chemicals you disperse in the stratosphere is going to get well-mixed and diluted before they even hit the tropopause. If they weren't we could measure those magical chemicals.

oh bollocks youve got me there, he does indeed

satanic quads speaks the truth

This. here's a list of us patents of many different types if weather manipulation. geoengineeringwatch.org/links-to-geoengineering-patents/

Deny what you see with your own eyes, deny documentary evidence, cite meaningless formulas and think to yourself
"i'm so clever, everyone else is an idiot"

youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0

wrong link

Any specific reason you're linking to a press release about the naming of cloud types?

>new clouds

seriously

Wanna elaborate on that? Your reply wasn't quite as extensive as I hoped it to be.

I'm an Airline Pilot. I fly the A320.

Please, autistic conspiracy-believing paranoid schizophrenics, hit me with your technical questions. There are some truly fucking puddled conspiracy theories but Chemtrails is the king of them all by far. Mental.

>A320
Safest vehicle ever devised by humans, no? Must be nice being part of that history.

Other than that - yep. Chemtrails isn't quite as shit as the moon landing conspiracy, but it really tries hard.

For a design from the 70s /80s it is generally excellent.

Occasionally fucking stupid. Vertical profile management isn't the best. To be honest we have to do circuit breaker resets fairly regularly when systems have an autistic screeching fit and need to be turned off and on again. A good one is switching from ground power to the APU, sometimes the electrical bus just shits itself and lots of systems break. Not sure if you know what control laws are but I've gone into alternate law a few times after a bad electrical config change. Daft.

Aside from that though, once you actually get the thing into the air, it's pretty great. Has a system called Track/FPA which is genius. It can fly low-tech old school non-precision approaches with overlaid vertical guidance like you'd get when flying a full ILS. Really cool shit.

I was talking above those they spray in the atmosphere which is the common chemtrail height. Claims for stratosphere are much more scarce

Yes and Jews have a secret plan to wipe out the white race

On the contrary most commercial pilots recognise that there are unmarked aircraft spraying stuff.

But isn't the advantage of the A320 that almost every kind of event or disturbance has been logged such there is a procedure and protocol for every kind of failure you would encounter on your flight?

I'd rather have X break every now and then, and know exactly what to do, then to have Y break for the first time ever and technicians on ground not knowing what to do.

Even then you're way above the boundary layer, and shit gets diluted. What are those chemicals? Surely you could just take a sample and shove it in an MS.

delete this

>muh chemtrails thread

kys

was beginning to think i was shadow banned or some shit

Captcha show us 10 different stop signs.

Aluminium is part of it and dilution doesn't make it magically disappear. The whole thing is that they dump enough of it in one stroke each time a few times a year and it will make your brain sluggish from getting it in your consumption route. Not a drastic change by any means but a steady way to dumb down people. Quite like fluoride poisoning of water-wells

News to me.

This is pretty much the case for all airliners. They have to go through testing and certification programmes before being allowed to operate.

Modern aircraft have centralised diagnostic systems. Boeing it's called the EICAS, Airbus ECAM. Something goes wrong, say the magnetic chip detector in one of the engines senses debris, you'll get a caution message on the ECAM and on another screen a status page about the engines with diagnostic info on it about oil pressure and stuff. Some ECAM warnings/cautions have steps you need to go through to begin to clear the fault.

e.g. ECAM in the photo has diagnosed three faults, one with one of the AC electrical busses, one with the DC essential bus, and the last being the generator powered by engine one is off. The lines in blue are actions to take e.g. re-configuring some radio stuff as some system capability is degraded by the loss of the generator.

Right?

This thread is attracting shills beyond the usual leftypol/antifa idiots

4 jew is kill

how will they ever recover

3 faults?
No, just turn power off and on again.

Are you a BA pilot or engineer?
LHR?

Actually the incident behind that photo is quite well known and revealed system design flaws. The electrical bus faults were a result of a component of the gen being physically faulty. The crew couldn't fix it in flight. No radios so had to do loss of comms procedures risking a mil intercept, and then had to do a gravity gear extension as the electrical fault had disabled the normal hydraulic gear extension, plus landing with degraded control authority, and then having to use the fire handles to kill the engines on the ground as the normal master switches did nothing. This kind of stuff puts hairs on your chest when it's all on your shoulders to get down safely and legally.

I'm a Pilot. No.

I’m posting the link again haha!

i get so many captchas i bet i been marked for extermination 50 times over haha noice

license.state.tx.us/weather/summary.htm
"The seeding is achieved by burning flares either mounted on the wings of single and twin-engine aircraft or held in racks, and dropped (ejected), from the underside of the aircraft fuselage."

What do you call this?

bump

former premier of BC once did a request for information on these and what he got back while mostly blanked out basically confirmed they're fucking around with something

that would explain why i suddenly have fibromyalgia and it hurts to live