Now we are talking

Finns have developed a rifle that calculates enemy fire in 0,00035 second and shoots back two inches higher from the flame. Hits to throath or in pan.
Gun must be pointed 15 degrees "cone" to that direction where sharpshooter think enemy is.

Tag price 15 000 euros. Shoots uranium bullets.

Other urls found in this thread:

tracking-point.com
youtube.com/watch?v=YBC8IFWC1P0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice no source

I'm not a sourcerer.

kewl

No government, no source. Go elect someone Kraut.

Need that for PUBG

Great Moslem Britain.
You declared war against us Finns. Thats's why we cursed you with moslems.

I want to buy this rifle but I have no money to pay for it. Can you give a discount for your big brother?

Impressed. Can it be wallmounted and adapted to detect tortillas?

Om ni ska ha Gripenas här i Finland ni måste betala själv. Alla kostnader och löner åt personel. Efter det ska jag tänka nån prissänke.

Just in time for the Holy War

Det låter bra, min vän

So the enemy has to shoot first? Still nice against infantry though.

Would've changed the ending of Behind Enemy Lines.

Can it shoot Merkel from where you live?

Could be programmed. But hey, who would then pick salad and tomatos?

Could. But let the Jews have their revenge with pushin moslems against Gertruds.

Cool! Can it be calibrated for moose-farts? Need a new hunting rifle.

Nice one!

DEFENSE. We don't shoot first nobody. I think that's our thinking about war.

I actually bought a smart gun and am going through trials with it.
Amazing weapon but expensive.
tracking-point.com

Yep. Be careful that you don't calibrate it to the smell of your own balls. :)

Damn! All we need now is to mount a weapon system like that on a drone, and we have right-wing death bots.

Hah, yeah. They're pretty musky after 4 days in the woods.

You are 100% hunter. :)

If the gun was self-reloading, and it encountered another self-firing sniper rifle, would it create a loop? Has it been tested?

You must understand that if you're shootin uranium bullets, the gun gets so hot after one shot that sharpshooter (not a sniper) must manually reload the weapon.
You had a point there.

(x) Doubt

Why the hell would you use an uranium bullet?

Old tech

it's heavy.

thats a sako TRG
and the image is showing off a bipod for it

It sounds simple enough to build.

Haha nice try, staff-sergeant

>When you want to be extra ultra double sure the enemy's dead, so you give his bullet wound cancer.

They didn't let that black guy to have a weapon. Safety first.

It's based on that.

useless garbage, when the time to use finally arrives you find yourself out of batteries for the gizmo, never going to buy electrical caliper again

electronic of course, it's a variation of this tech youtube.com/watch?v=YBC8IFWC1P0

>15 degree cone
Put 24 in a circle on a low tower
hehehehe

I carried an M249 SAW in Iraq, they are made in one of those Viking-type countries, and I loved it. Keep making good weapons.
Are Eurobros allowed to own them though?

Gun is not meant for shooting air in child weddings.

Useless against any one not directly firing on the owner.
therefore useless against anyone who can hit a target 'coz you will be dead.
therefore useless against anyone engaging a different target.
Useful for your enemy in finding your position too.

bag o' shite

He probably means depleted uranium. It as very little radioactivity but very high density, meaning it will deliver more energy per unit volume.

kek

So what?
You know that it's possible to attach a scope to the side of a rifle right?
It will work for a short time until the enemy knows it's there, and then become a useless boondoggle.

are you telling me I can build a shell with 60 of them and be immune to enemy fire after the first shot?

Armor penetration: Harder than tungsten and self sharpening, but OP is larping.

Anyways, a gun like this would have to be turret mounted with a shit ton of censors. Think pic related, Phalanx. It would be so fucking large that currently it wouldn't even be feasible to mount on a tank, but bet your ass this is the next step in MBT evolution.

We can own only semi.

Play with Christmas crackers
>Get shot with U bullets

Nice m8

>Viking-type countries
>Belgium

For fucks sake user, you're making us look bad.

How is this Sup Forums? Report & sage

Semi auto is good enough, in US you can't own full auto without strict government permits either.
t. AR-15 bro

Oh shit, is it Belgium? Oops lol

Ahh, a traitorous spy spotted. Run back to Putin and tell him of this weapon. The Kreml trembles.

Hmm.. I know there's a Green party thread where one can discuss about how to lift a Heinz bottle with old wide refugee friendly pussy.

neat gimmick

90% of the time the military uses semi-auto unless it is an actual machinegun.

Who does she belong to?

yep. Three pulls.
In hunting one.

>one of those Viking-type countries
>one of those Viking-type countries

you burgers crack me up. Thats the most american way any american has referred to scandinavia

>Are Eurobros allowed to own them though?

They're made in Belgium and yes you can own one technically, in semi-auto, but what would be the point of owning a semi-auto LMG ?

Armies typically don't like this kind of electrical nonsense in their rifles, I doubt the soldiers will like it. Reliability is more important than some hugely situation gimmick.

>they are made in one of those Viking-type countries
Isn't that just the FN Minimi and thus made in Belgium?

>That pic
I'm conflicted. Bitch looks like Donkey Kong's sister, but I could still feed her a banana.

Depleted uranium has been used in the military for awhile. Usually in tanks. Its heavy as fuck and as it penetrates something it get sharped rather then getting blunted and dull. More penetration usually called armor piercing.

First hostility and taking turns on the battlefield are two completely different things. That said, you bait got me, so go fuck yourself and also have a (You)

That's because it's a larp

>Gun must be pointed 15 degrees "cone" to that direction where sharpshooter think enemy is.

because it's not enough that you pew pew, you must also zew zew with radiation

Underrated

>Finns

>a shit ton of censors
You know i had to.

hahahaha, norwegian guy not in pic cause he already won?

>*Gets leukemia from rubbing bullets.
>Not accurate
Sounds good

That's just insulting memory of Simo Hayha, who did such things from 500m with old Mosin and without scope.

Americans getting more than $1.50/hr to do it.

It's not that there are jobs Americans won't do. It's that there are jobs kikes are unwilling to pay real wages for, so they import neo-slaves to depress everyone's wages in the name of more profits from agriculture.

Combine it with that computerized long range sniper tech from Texas on a 50 cal hnnngggg

How do they get picked in canada?

This kinda gun could potentially be built but it would need to have a good CPU in order to actually react as fast as a robot could.

Also its gonna need to fire Duplex/Triplex rounds or Shotgun Shells with Flechettes because at a distance its still not quite going to be accurate enough. Dude could get a return shot that just whizzes by his ear. If you've got Spread then you're going to hit. Even if its not a totally effective shot its probably going to shut that sniper down if he took a hit or marginalize his effectiveness.

> We've had FPS Bots since 1997 you'd think they would have had quickscoping military bots on turrets since at least half that time since then.

>belt fed semi weapon in easy to find caliber
>conversion to full fun
>oogaboogawherethedroneoperatorsfamiliesat.jpg

>This kinda gun could potentially be built but it would need to have a good CPU in order to actually react as fast as a robot could.
>Also its gonna need to fire Duplex/Triplex rounds or Shotgun Shells with Flechettes because at a distance its still not quite going to be accurate enough. Dude could get a return shot that just whizzes by his ear. If you've got Spread then you're going to hit. Even if its not a totally effective shot its probably going to shut that sniper down if he took a hit or marginalize his effectiveness.

T. Nofuns.

>This kinda gun could potentially be built but it would need to have a good CPU in order to actually react as fast as a robot could.

wut

I am sure that will be improved.

Auto-turrets have always been dangerous, but in a free-fire situation, how does it know that the "enemy fire" it's seeing is just your buddy Bob, flanking the enemy?

Protip: it doesn't, and it will frag your pal.

There is already digital long range sniper tech that can be integrated with this.

What are lines of engagement, battlefield protocol, and chain od command. Its not a fucking video game of random uncoordinated niggers, ya sperg.

flying beam reflectors

>in pan
What

Cuck G sucks. go play escape from tarkov if you wanna play a good game.