What will you do if you become Tanya after you died?

What will you do if you become Tanya after you died?

[x] Rape the maid

Run away to Africa and contract zika.

Invent intermediate cartridge and warn Stalin about June 22.

Tell Being X to kiss my ass until he gives me the super jewel

>kiss tanya´s cute ass

Present myself as a child prodigy by showing off my mediocre university-level mathematics skills and hope someone takes the bait.

Kill myself again.

Masturbate.

Work for a bit and then run off with the money and not be retarded to stick around for longer than necessary.

What's stopping Tanya from just flying away with her advanced magic tech and finding some place to live peacefully away from the war?

Fuck Visha

Arrogance.

She wants to live peacefully like a king not a peasant. Plus i'm pretty sure the punishment for going AWOL at that time was death by firing squad.

I'm an ugly loli? Sell myself to desperate men.

Trim the eyelashes and a proper haircut.

shave my eye-fur

Only if they find you.

>ugly loli
>loli
>ugly

I don't understand this combination of words user. She's a cute. CUTE.

Masturbate then sell my body

She's a child with no background to speak of in a war-burdened, early 20th century economy. Her only ways not to die in the streets would be to join the military or perhaps whore herself out.

Have sex with numerous men.

What if she takes over a small village in the middle of South America. She could easily pretend to be God, or at least threaten them into being slaves.

Invent the loli and futa-oneesan viruses and release them haphazardly on the world population.

Basically the same stuff but without the whole rear duty stuff. I would become biggest hero of the country, stage a coup and become the new Empress with the goal of global domination (because I want world peace as long as people are peaceful under my command) and I'll try not to end up like most insane dictators in history. And if I succeed I'll make sure that people will refer to me as God Empress as a last, gigantic fuck you to Being X because nothing gives you more satisfaction than knowledge that people are praying to you, instead of him.