Yfw the average Sup Forumstard master race soyboy is weaker than a 75kg (165lbs) woman

>yfw the average Sup Forumstard master race soyboy is weaker than a 75kg (165lbs) woman
youtube.com/watch?v=sJvDph90_ME
How can you soyboys even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzjEn4PfFuo
youtube.com/watch?v=2X0iGnQgvXo
youtube.com/watch?v=Dam-xOsroEc
youtube.com/watch?v=mp9g4AYOF0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at this easy 145kg clean and jerk. You soyboys would get CRUSHED by this weight.
youtube.com/watch?v=BzjEn4PfFuo

It's the moorish blood, it gives her strength.

Making a sammidge is more productive

>Olympic class weightlifter

>has smaller shoulders than Michelle.

>he thinks she won't be better at making sandwiches now

She's juiced up to her tits. Unironically she has more testosterone than two anons combined.

If she's using it will only be something light like turinabol.

Superheavy weight Mart Seim from Estonia is improving very quickly. He just needs to fix his snatch and he'll be able to medal overall.
youtube.com/watch?v=2X0iGnQgvXo

Bump

>118kg
>need 3 stets of bets or her tiny body will brake

whamen stronk

I'm not a professional athlete that's pinning, I'm some guy fucking around in the gym .. I ATG her 1rm squat for reps anyway. She can't even rep lmao4pl8.

Men used to do standing presses:
youtube.com/watch?v=Dam-xOsroEc

>doesn't know that all lifters get 3 lifts in the competition.
Clean and Jerk + Snatches are harder and more impressive than squatting.

I wish they didn't remove the clean and press but people started to cheat so I can understand.

Those are fucking huge traps.

Yeah, I'm, 6'3 carnivore and this bitch can outlift me....

>Come to Sup Forums to laugh
>Always leave sad

>hurr user not even stronk like the strankest womeen in world
>hurrr user that objective measure of strength doesn't count because it doesn't suit my argument
why do i even respond to memeflaggers

Tbh after about a year of training I could probably do that. Average weightlifter males can actually usually lift more than most olympic females, except the very best.

Her best squat is like 210kg at 75kg bw.
That's almost 3x bodyweight. Can you squat almost 3x bodyweight?

A year of training if you're already strong from powerlifting and weigh 90kg+. But even that's unlikely. Silent Mike has deadlifted almost 300kg and still can't clean and jerk 130kg.

>Tbh after about a year of training I could probably try that but would be in traction

Weightlifting master race country reporting in

youtube.com/watch?v=mp9g4AYOF0c

Well sage my shit up fampai.
It's that game where Lefty faggots try and steal our words.
Some fucking idiot was literally typing this shit out while sipping soy.
Brockposting is just sheer faggotry.

i am literal skeleton mode and i can squat 110 off the bat, the fact that she has to dedicate her life to do 8kg more is kinda sad

Not knowing anything about olympic lifts. Not realizing that, while being a factor, strength gets overridden by technique. Now i wanna see her lay bricks for a 12 hour day.

Michael is a trapasaurus rex

She's not squatting you retard. She's doing a snatch.
>ot realizing that, while being a factor, strength gets overridden by technique.
Not it doesn't. It's all about strength, deriving from fast-twitch fibres. Technique is important, but you're not going snatch a lot if you're weak.

Back when I was lifting, yeah, I could squat 600 lbs in sets of ten for 4 sets and did every three days doing splits. I was strong af but still never bulked up because I didn’t roid.

>Back when I was lifting,
It's always ''back when I was lifting''.
Post some evidence or fuck off larper.