Languages:

What language(s) do you speak besides your own? and why did you decide to learn it?

Arabic xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

English
so I can shitpost

I don't need to learn any other language because I have no reason to communicate with subhumans.

Fluent in German, English. Basics in Italian, Hungarian and Spanish.

Just something to do, innit?

German, English, French and a bit of Russian.

I don’t need French, Russian is useless with my gf, but at least I kmow what she is swearing about sometimes, English is what I need at work all day... what I don’t need is my native tongue... German. It is a useless language you only leaen for normie historic reasons.

I talk english and I can understand some spanish. Currently I'm trying to learn german(my boyfriend is german and a lot of companies like people who can speak that language) and japanese(because I'm a weeb).

English and French fluently.

Some Russian.

Russian because my gf is russian.

English and French I learnt them at school and I improved them by travelling and shitposting on online chinese cartoons forums.

Mother tongues are spanish and catalan.

Mandarin, gotta get that red money 哥们儿。

I knew russia was the world's bitch exporter, everyone has a russian gf lmao it's like a slut factory

Mufuggin ebonics bix nood

English
I really didn't choose to learn it, i simply did while playing games and watching movies when i was a kid.

Spanish because my background is mostly from old Spanish settlers of New Mexico and Russian because my gf is from a Russian-speaking family. I am learning Apache

I'm dutch and i can speak french, german, english and i can read danish, swedish, norwegian, icelandic and latin.
English,french, latin and german were mandatory in school, and scandinavian languages are rather easy to read once you know dutch and german

English, Australian, Esperanto. I usually boast about my fluency in the last one because nobody bothers to learn it so no one can call me on my bullshit.

english, to have an opportunity to leave this shitty country

also i'm learning italian

English
Spanish
German
Italian
French

>Australian

Finnish and english

>Soros

American

english
learned it by playing WoW for years and watching movies/tv shows

Why would anyone deliberately learn German anyway? Do you really want to talk to Germans?

Just seems a bit of a waste of time. Say anything in German and it's just an excuse for them to rant about some technical rule that you have breached. Best to just tune them out, and that must be hard to do if you can understand them.

>Mandatory at school
Lel wat

Latvian
English
Russian
German

French because I was a retarded highschool kid who decided on it over Spanish, Chinese or Latin.

Arabic because I wanted to join intelligence services at one point to help kill hajis.

Spanish because I have spent time around spics.

Just as an aside, it does actually really bother us when you visit and don't even learn any conversational Australian. We speak English as well, but it's still rude.

english

because we've been obliged to learn it for at least 6 years in compulsory education

*English for retards
FTFY

English, French, Russian
t.worked at Auswärtiges Amt

English, French (learned in school), Ukrainian (my gf from there taught me), Slovene (plan to move there)

German
Latin
French
English
Italian

Russian
Ukrainian
English
Spanish

Extremely basic German. Want to try French.

nat geo wild is the best english studying tool for me

I'm thinking of learning German to read authors in the original language. Thoughts? French seems easy as well.

english
italian
french
german

Spanish and French. Spanish for business and french for general culture and travel. Im currently studying croatian as I have family and land there

>Conversational Australian
Grunting noises are not a form of communication.

German, because all the other languages being taught at my high school were a joke besides Latin. It's faded since high school, but I know enough to ask for correction or clarification.

Also speaking German that Germans don't understand apparently makes sense due to my family coming from Swabia.

Français

well i'm kinda of a movie buff. i watch ~150 movies per year. i have friends who pay for english course and still have worse english than me and i never paid a penny to learn it.

German, French, English

Because I had to do it for school. I am thankful for that though.

Elementary had us learning Spanish for the whole duration but it was a joke and I never learned anything more than colors or numbers until high school where I had to take two years of actual language classes. I seriously regret not learning French instead which is why I took it for the gen ed in college last year. Besides actual Spaniards, Spanish is for dirty Mexicans while French is the supposed language of love. Girls I dated all took French instead of Spanish and I regret it because not only is it a nicer sounding language, it gets pussy.

english (american), some mandarin chinese + spanish from school

I not exactly fluent but I know Nippon and Deutsch. Thanks OP.

G'day m8, trow anudda kangaroo on de barby

But you are missing out on all our funny jokes australia

Clearly you are not a man of culture.

Zdrasti 4ovek, I learned your language
Zashtoto ako imash zapaden pasport, i govorish bulgarski, bulgarskite momicheta ne mogat da se zapazvat ot teb

It's amusing as hell to see Germans genuinely fighting you to defend calling gloves "hand-shoes"

English
Because we lost the war

>indo (school forced me to)
>ital (school forced me to)
>jap (peer pressure, them anime days)
>chink (job pressure)
>germ (passive from travels)
>frisian (first wife was fries)
>dutch (lived there for a year, would rather kill self than do it again.north & south holland are like a cancer upon the rest of the beautiful netherlands, except groningen which was poland-tier rude!)
>norg (for ficki ficki reasons don't worry I know better now. never ever go to oslo I WARNED YOU)
>gook (learnt to read for fun would highly recommend)
>thai (don't judge me reeee)
>rusk (passive from movies & books)

I am very good at this one thing and not much else.

SOMEONE ANSWER ME I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE

I talked to a Chinese person once but it was awful.

I once got trapped in Frankfurt for 48 hours on a work trip. It was honestly a really hard question to answer, whether Germans or Belgians were the most miserable people in Europe. The Belgians edged you out slightly, but it was a tough fight.

Ever tried to talk to a drunk aussie or a drunk scotsmen?
Its fucking impossible. it aint english really.
But so are a lot of Bong accents, sound cool and funny but impossible to understand.
(I once tried to talk to a drug pusher who only talked in cockney slang, man that was a blast)

Never talk to me again diaspora.

not spoken persay but American Sign Language to help with a lot of the community work I did in high school.

Deutsch, aber nicht flüssig.

Warum lerne es? gute Frage. zu bereisen Europa Arabisch ist besse jetzt.

On my fourth year of Spanish, going on to my fifth. Purely because it's useful here in southwest USA

Being trapped in Frankfurt cant be good.
Only thing there is poor people and drugs on teh streets and very very rich bankers in their ebony towers.

I've never thought to talk to one. Do you often strike up conversations with fauna, or was it a one-off?

Deutsch... für das Shitpost...

Auch für die Bücher

French

Spanish

I'm not happy about it. It's a stupid language, but I have to because america is fucked.

kek

xaxaxa shtom kazvash..

urdu unironically because im half pakistani

english - school foced me
hungarian - gf is hungarian
russian - exgf was russian

whats wrong with this mutt?

Also: Russian, German, English

Kek. You're alright m8, you're alright.

tl;dr: watch all of hitlers speeches with subtitles and write it down ditado. a germ-port dictionary nearby for any words you don't recognise IF YOU REALLY NEED TO BUT NOT JUST BECAUSE IT'S SITTING THERE, think in your head what the word might mean. Read. Listen. Speak. Write. Guess. Check. for the whole fucking cannon. There I saved you 4 months of paying a tutor and you can now speak enough german to get a suckjob and some pot in the most rural backwaters of deutschland.

So you can call the Amish language “Negerdeustch” and scare them into not fucking it’s you.

Seriously... come on now

It’s great to see how surprised they look when they recoil.

magyar cigány

Den shitpost I guess. I know German is fucked with that. Godspeed with the learning.
Spanish is a great language and very very useful even outside of the americas. Whats your problem?
Best languages to learn = russian,mandarin,english,spanish

Spanish english french (canadian french)

flag checks out

You call a Handegg a Football Nigger.

来自巴基斯坦的高度赞扬!

Javascript

Пoчeмy нeмцы изyчaют pyccкий?

Full disclosure: germany is the only country I've been to where blond twelve year old boys hang out in the pub toliets.

so yes it's a waste of time but some people just wanna be that iron bar in the roman times and get some good ol' aryan quenchin'

Vqrno e. Bg momichetata otchaqno iskat da ostavqt stranata si za bogati chuzdenci. Tolkova lesno ni e da svalim tijnejdzhuri tam v bulgaristan.

English Galician and Castillian. Also some Asturian.

>mfw im only able to speak 2 languages
i should just learn to speak portugese and get over with it

T- Thanks

He изyчaют, нa caмoм дeлe.

shti reznka kluna migrantche

>can read more than 20 languages
>can follow instructions in more than 20 languages
>can speak more than 2 languages

x_x it never gets any better

I am interested in Pama-Nyungan languages

most of angcucks are able to speak only 1 language so you don't need to feel ashamed of it

>the languages of your overlords are mandatory because you never know when they annex you the next time
nice

i learn english to come to england with cousin that i sold in lybia for bot ticket. i am from somalia the land of the free. i will be going on holiday to USA when i get english passport. i will stay in USA forever and bring somali family but not cousin.

Only English
Initially to play untranslated vidya, but it turns out it's useful for all kinds of things from shitposting to watching international news to work to tourism
Tried learning Japanese for dem animays, but grew out of weeb shit quickly and abandoned any attempts
East Slavic countries are the only poor countries (from which golddiggers escape en masse) that are white. Or did you expect everyone here to get Asian or African mailbrides instead?

>Full disclosure: germany is the only country I've been to where blond twelve year old boys hang out in the pub toliets.

I'm not even mildly surprised. Bet you'd even get a fucken receipt for the anal.

English: my home language
Afrikaans: because it was enforced, but it's also an excellent language for swearing.
German: limited / shitty subject choices in high school. Not having any German speakers around pretty much means that I've forgotten most of what I learnt.
isiXhosa: enforced for two years in primary / elementary school. Should've actually taken it on as an extra subject in high school.

Thanks ausbro. I've heard several times about how the best way to learn a new language is listening to it, so it isn't just dead letters on a paper. I think I'll focus on listening speeches and learn some grammar stuff such as subject and object order etc. After that it's just pilling up vocabulary, and there's a lot in common with english.

Esperanto will be relevant

nguymagannga nganydjarmabihny «pfft sif cunt»

Based Anglo.