Alabama vote, CNN lies about the actual vote count

www2.alabamavotes.gov/electionNight/statewideResultsByContest.aspx?ecode=1000915

CNN adds all the write-ins to Doug in order to manipulate voters, they intend to demoralize right-wingers.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/election/2017/results/alabama-senate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOLY SHIT MOORE CAN STILL WIN!

>Getting up in arms over a misprint
It'll be rectified before long. It also changes nothing.
Maybe instead of crying over spilt milk we can start looking at ways to benefit the party in the future.
As a starting point, don't nominate any more child molesters.

REEE RECOUNT!!! IT WAS HIS TURN

It's not a misprint, it's deliberate misinforming the public in order to manipulate their behavior. They are trying to convince right-wingers that "it is a wast of time to vote because Moore has already lost". At the same time they are sending the message to left-wingers "Doug can win, vote and push him over the top, make it a landslide"

So they tried to manipulate the vote...
...after the polls closed...
Wow. Utter genius.

Are the absentee or write-in votes closed too? Don't they close later due to time-zones and such?

I thought Europeans were supposed to be well educated?
Is that as misleading as your crime statistics?

Yes, in addition to being rapists, the muslims and african also fuck up the educations system. A parallel to the US

>Are the absentee or write-in votes closed too?

Those close the same time as the polls close

>muh child molesters
The fact liberals just got away with slinging accusations around is absurd, accelerationism at its finest, they can’t go back from this now.

Thanks for the nothingburger OP

What are you on about?

edition.cnn.com/election/2017/results/alabama-senate

Im shocked. Not like they didnt do this before. But it shows them it can be done again and again

I think if Republicans stopped nominating evangelicals this wouldn't be such a problem.

clearly, and i think we're going to see a pretty big turn in strategy.

the dems should be a little scared after this election, regardless of how it turns out (assuming recounts for months)

Moore was accused of some very nasty behavior - whether or not it's true, and based on how fired up the left was about it...in any other red state, if they cannot generate the same level of 'manufactured controversy', they aren't going to scare off republican voters, who are still out in force.

i mean look at this - look at the "your vote is a public record" shilling in the ads, look at the heavy media propoganda - fake republicans crying on tv because they're so torn...won't happen again unless *every republican candidate is accused of child molestation*.

Source close to WH on Moore loss: "It's devastating for the president... this is an earthquake... Virginia but on steroids... the president has egg on his face" because of Bannon.

Is it true that many of the ballot boxes were tampered with and the Pro-Moore votes were shredded or discarded?

Say it with me. Senator Doug Jones

IT WAS HIS TURN

>we
You belong in a burning building, faggot.

Moore lost

Luther Strange would’ve won if the GOP Establishment did their job. I think the GOP Establishment want to be minority party, because they’re more than willing to just sit back and yell from their soapboxes then go home with no stress of actually ruling.