Should Baltic states unite into single country?

inhb4 anourmous amount of butthurt
Listen me up before geting mad, our populations are small and alone we are irrelevant, if we would unite into single country and expell russians our population would be about the same size as Finland, geneticaly speaking we are basicaly the same, the only problem is language barier, which can be resolved by teaching kids 3 languages, state would have 3 language sistem, so what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

insidermonkey.com/blog/8-countries-that-produce-the-most-models-in-the-world-445836/?singlepage=1
uk.businessinsider.com/the-countries-with-the-tallest-people-in-the-world-2016-7
youtube.com/watch?v=h5rQFp7FF9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sure... along with the motherlandǃ

Fuck off mate

kys

Neck yourself amerimutt

As i thought the butthurt is momental.......

Estonia should unite with Funland and we should bore a railway tunnel under the Finnish gulf.

Lithuania and Latvia could get together if you ask me.

This, and Livonia must be annexed as ancient Finnic land. What is left of Latvia and Lithuania can exist as a tributary state along with the rest of Europe.

250 000 esto-russians
500 000 latvian-russians
Combining all three nations into one means russians will have a population barely below estonians.

That means that russians will be minimum on bar to estonians on political influence in this new state, and thats not considering in the fact that they would be recieving enormous support and guidance from motherland.

But we share a lot in comon geneticaly and culturaly, Baltic countries have one of tallest people in world, blonde hair blue ayes, and one of highest percentages of models per capita.
insidermonkey.com/blog/8-countries-that-produce-the-most-models-in-the-world-445836/?singlepage=1
uk.businessinsider.com/the-countries-with-the-tallest-people-in-the-world-2016-7

As i said after we expell russians.

I`d like to see plans to do that first without getting nuked from russia, before we start discussing fantasy mergers.

Otherwise our three populations will be pitted against eachother with russians assuming control due to foreign support.

Exactly! Greater khaganate NOW

A confederation could work. Although not before you guys get a conscription going on. I don't understand why you don't have it when you're probably under the largest danger of Russian invasion after Ukraine.

>Should Baltic states unite into single country
Yes. The country should be called Russia.

Yes, it will be called Russia!

>Single country
To what end? "Increased population" is a meaningless metric.

nah it will be called Baltica or Balticum something like that.

Just proclaim russians living in Baltics and illegals and start deportations, its not like deportation=ethnic clensing.

>conscription
I believe Lithuania has re-introduced conscription or at least plans to, but that doesn't matter seeing how if Russia starts an invasion we'd be at the mercy of UN.

To incrasse relevance it would be as much as that of Finlands as i said.

Sit tight. Someone will be along to annex you shortly

Yes a conscription is a need, mostly the reson why we dont have a conscription is becose a lot of people allready leave and decision to make conscription would upset many young people who could instead stay and make buisnesses here.

i was wondering; is there nationalism in the baltic states? most of history the baltic states were part of another country. and then you gained your independece by them pretty much collapsing and letting you go. not much patriotism or pride to gain from that

Population has little to do with relevance. Politically we would gain precisely zero relevance, economically precious little would change, as we already have trade deals of all kinds. A merge of this scale would be more trouble than worth.

Nice bait but lets be realistic russia would not benefit at all from anexation, look what happened when they invaded 90% russian crimea and anexed it, sanctions is making prices in russia kyrocket, and Ukraine is not even a part of NATO or EU, invading baltics would hard russia more then benefit.

Invasion is never done with the condition ''whatever it takes''. An invasion might or might not happend. It's a mistake to think Russia would ever pay $200 billions to invade the Baltics and have a million men as casaulties. Sure they could, but they would not. The best way to avoid invasion is to be armed to the teeth like a porcupine.

Lithuania and Latvia has what, 4 millions in population together? That means you should realistically be able to train and arm at least 1 million men. When every man is a potential gorilla fighter, it's really not fun to ivnade a country.

The most interesting parts of your country like Riga/Jurmala belongs to Russians. Your fictive borders between Russia and Kaliningrad will fade eventually.

Pretty much this. On a global scale, three seperate countries have a lot more influence than a single big one, thats why Bellarus was created, after all.

All we create from the merger is just inconvenience to all 3 populations.

Well when USSR invaded baltics they lost hundreds of thousands of men to bouth Latvian ss and Estonian SS, after germany lost war Baltics continued to fight guarilla war in woods, (forest brotherhood) which also killed thousands of russians.But russia was much stronger back then now its not as powerfull.
youtube.com/watch?v=h5rQFp7FF9c

But back then majority of population was rural, so local population support for the insurgency was a lot simpler. Soviets had total control over all cities, and since the modern population is so much more concentrated in them, population control and starving out the rebels is a lot simpler.

You know damn well all 3 are totally different

Did you wrote this while watching how your dougher was choaking on abdulahs cock?

Not totaly diferant, in fact our cultures are realy simmilar, and genetics to, the only reson why we are seperate is becose of languages.Also look at countries like belgium why do they work?

Back then USSR had the ideological motivation to see the invasion through because they wanted to see the old imperial borders restored. I don't think Russian leaders or commoners care about it that much these days.

As the other Finn stated, small, resource poor and irrelevant countries like Finland and Baltics just have to make their countries even more undesirable targets for invasion.

> (You)
>Also look at countries like belgium why do they work?

They don't.

But surely a Baltic union of 3 sovereign Baltic nations wouldn't be a bad idea

Belgium is just a part of the United States of Germany now. Eastern Europe is going to be hovered up by either Vlad or Merkel. Same goes for Turkey

I agree with your general point, but there are a few nuances. You have to understand that Latvia and Estonia are both infested with russians, a lot of whom will no doubt refuse to fight other russians and an alarming number would become subversive elements.
The 1 million fighting men number is a stretch and even if it weren't, without UN military support - Russia would overwhelm us with armor.
I believe Latvia has one of the fastest growing economies in the EU right now, any war would set us back far more than a costly war would set back Russia.

Yes, I fucking hate shitty irrelevant backwaters, Ideally you should become part of a bigger nation.

>he wants to leech on Estonia
Look at this dood

Estonia joins Finland in an Ugric union, Latvia joins the Norse Dominion. Thoughts?

>shitty irrelevant backwaters that have thousands of years of history, survived attacks from slavs, vikings, germans and kept their identity, and were the biggest or some of the biggest countries in Europe.
Fuck off, Anglo criminal.
If your cucked people were geographically situated were the baltics are, you would have been exterminated by Slavs or Germans.

Yes. But that is not relevant or entertaining. The fact that you have to put Danish sugar in your coffee amuses me much more.

Estonia is not that much richer then rest of Baltics.

Russia invading doesnt make any sense. It's not russia that will destroy the baltics, its the EU. Everything that's happened to sweden will happen to you too.

>he says this while missing the irony of using American products or Chinese junk

>The fact that you have to put Danish sugar in your coffee
I dont, i put jelgavas cukurs (jelgava sugar) in my cofee

But it's gonna be richer.

not realy, EU is not able to force us to take refugees.And refugees themselves dont whant to stay here we took like 200 at start of crisis in 2015 all of them left for germany.

better

Not realy Baltic economy is one of fastest growing in EU, yes Estonia has a bit better economy but not by much and ours is rising fast enough to cach up.

Fuck off Japanise faggot

Theoretically nice, but realistically improbable because big brother Russia!

And who cuks you over by selling you sugar under the name Jelgavas? We do. Enjoy your coffee.

fuck no, that's cultural suicide.

And you won't get as much love from Finland as you hope, because they are still scared as shit of Russian encroachment and they can't spread their resources thin.

So only if you unite without the internal Russians interfering and can avoid the wrath of the Russia Russian, which all seems geopolitically unlikely.

yup, russia would never allow it.
yeah, you guys (estonians) aren't even baltic, you're uralic. meanwhile, latvians and lithuanians are an off-shoot of slavs.

I don't think mudslimes are intelligent enough to actually survive here, it's cold and welfare is relatively low. also I think muslims would get beat up by estonian nationalists and russian gopnik (our secret weapon btw)

Latvians and lithuanians should cooperate with belorussians.

Pretty sure Russians in the baltic states aren't under any real oppression.

I see no point. We will die out either way.

As long as you are in EU, it literally doesn't matter.

You should unite with us.

The image is pointing out the fact that Russian propaganda paints Russians as oppressed, yet somehow they still keep coming and refuse to leave.

That's the joke...

yes

it can be called Llimitrophia

Slavs can barely organise their illegal raves let alone a united functional country

>yet somehow they still keep coming
Do they though?

That's 495,528 too many. These statistics don't account for Latvian-Russian couples having kids and the kids being considered Latvian.

So it's meant to be ironic? K, yet I thought balts posted this pic as a sign of desperation/hatred, wishing it was true that they were actually oppressing Russians whom they don't really like.

Atpisies Janka tu stulbais dauni

Serious question. I'm 24 with about 600k USD. How hard is it to immigrate to a Baltic state without knowing the language, or atleast get residency for like 10 years? I just want a blonde hair blue eyed wife to make babies with and I'm from fucking Toronto.

ITT Delusional irrelevant retards who were given statehood and independence sperg out about war against Russia and ethnic cleansing of Russians/Soviets.

Delusions of grandeur ensue.

Holy shit, the world would truly be a better place if Russians exterminated the Butthurt belt.

Serbs got bombed for far less oppression of Albanians, who organised rebellions, uprisings and ambushes, while having cultural, educational and linguistic autonomy.

Who hurt you?

Why are the Balts so confident that Russia can attack them? Many (((poccиян - poccийcкoe гpaждaнcтвo (нe pyccких))) have relatives in Estonia and Latvia.
Also many mixed balts x russian in Estonian and Latvian armies.
I think many on both sides will just refuse to fight so as not to kill their cousin.
In short, the idea of war seems schizoid

I am irritated by verbal dyarrhea produced by underage imbeciles and Internet keyboard warriors.

I honestly believe that Balts, Finns, Swedes, Poles, Ukrainians, Romanians and all the other STRONK posting retards should be made to face Russians without the backing of Western Europe.

You are acting like those annoying kids who stir shit up, act all tough, but then run for your older brother or dad when you get threatened with the beating you deserve.

Truly, Baltic Germans should have been left to their original plan of keeping you as slaves,

>I am irritated by verbal dyarrhea produced by underage imbeciles
There's your problem.

You mean the countries that predate Russia?
Fuck off Russian lapdog, the Baltics have more right to exist than your shithole.

How's that 20k GDP treating you?

>Baltic countries predate Russia

>meme flag

>your shithole

Croats > Lithuanins+Latvians+Estonians

Half of Croatian economy is unaccounted for.
For 25 years tourism, bars, clubs and restaurants faked their books.

Nice fucking excuse, it doesn't matter anyway, though, Croatia will always be a bigger shithole than the Baltics.

Oh and
>Russian lapdog
The eternal Croat strikes again.

neck yourself Jonai, contribute

Croatia is as irrelevant as any Baltic country and you're exactly the kind of "*insert irrelevant shithole* STRONK" poster you hate.

We arent slavs

What the fuck are you talking about?

Croatia has always been and still is a far better place to live than your rainy, cold, swampy remote province at the edge of civilized world. You stayed Pagan for that long because no one bothered with your useless land.

>Russian lapdog
>Croatia
Your ignorance is showing. This isn't about Russians, this is about you dumb retards STRONKing and stroking your dicks anonymously while counting on the military might and sacrifices of other nations.

>Suomia
>a
What are these names

But you say they are keep coming, it's obviously not true.

Somebody add Lithuania to this.

Dutchy of Lithuania existed long before russia united slavic tribes we have long history living on these lands.

>>Baltic countries predate Russia
Baltics predate Russia by hundreds of years.
Here you go, Russia didn't even exist as a state.
Croatia is an absolute shithole compared to the Baltics, you've never even had any historical relevance. Lithuania by itself came close to winning a war against Moscow and only lost because of Slavs outnumbering them by 50:1.

At one point you will realise that "Russians" in all 3 Baltic countries are not all actual ethnic Russians/Rosski.

Also, I have yet to see Baltposters calling for expulsion and persecution of athletes of "Russian" or mixed-Russian descent, like their female tennis players. In real life.

Here you go, another Baltic entity pre-dating Russia by hundreds of years.
Kys, you uneducated larper.

Our countries are not civic nationalist countries like any other new world hell hole, if you arent ethnic balt you can fuck off.

>Baltics predate Russia
>posts Grand Duchy of Lithuania
>is unaware of Russkaya Zemlya
>is unaware of legal and administrative language of Grand Duchy being Old Russian in that period

>Croatia irrelevant, since forever
>Lithuania outnumbered by Muscovy by 50:1

I have a challenge for you.
Try writing an even shorter posts that contains more completely ignorant and retarded claims.

That map is total bullshit on so many accounts and details.

>coming from a croat
You are the same as serbs

Why are the Balts so confident that Russia can attack them? Many (((poccиян - poccийcкoe гpaждaнcтвo (нe pyccких))) have relatives in Estonia and Latvia.
Also many mixed balts x russian in Estonian and Latvian armies.
I think many on both sides will just refuse to fight so as not to kill their cousin.
In short, the idea of war seems schizoid

>Livonian Order
>Duchy of Estonia
>Terra Mariana
>Baltic entity

Well done. You managed to outdo yourself.

kek'd