>Pres Trump tours MS Civil Rights Museum 12/9/17
youtu.be/ardkXd05tOg
>Pres Trump speech @opening for Civil Rights Museum 12/9/17
youtu.be/yC0MQpSSx88

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/SB122730210477048885
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/11/presidential-executive-order-establishment-presidential-advisory
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/nevertrumper-greg-gutfeld-hope-roy-moore-loses-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

>GA06 moved 20% to the left
>KS04 moved 25% to the left
>MT moved 10% to the left
>SC05 moved 17% to the left
>UT03 moved 15% to the left
>Alabama moved 31% to the left
>average of 19.7% movement to the left

If that keeps up in 2018:
>Democrats gain 57 House seats (House would be 253-182)
>Democrats gain 5 Senate seats (Senate would be 53-47) including Ted Cruz's seat

But there's no problem here, right guys? ;^)

>(Senate would be 53-47)
(Senate would be 54-46)*

An Unheeded Warning
When al Qaeda attacked the World Trade Center in 1993, Bill Clinton shrugged.
Amid the chaos and confusion, Mr. Fox gathered his agents, who were arriving from all over the city. Around him everyone had questions. If this was a bomb, who was the target? Could it be the New York governor's office on the 57th floor? Or President Clinton's limo in the parking garage?
wsj.com/articles/SB122730210477048885
Ad this to WTC bombings

Delusional and wishful thinking by the left. I think the GOP holds the senate and only loses a small handful of gov seats and House. The Democrats still have no platform besides "vote for us, Republicans are the boogeyman!"

Source close to WH on Moore loss: "It's devastating for the president... this is an earthquake... Virginia but on steroids... the president has egg on his face" because of Bannon.

MAGA

Did Moore concede yet?

Copypasting something over and over does not make it come true

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

no he's out to find the real ballots

Sources familiar on the matter: Prophet Kek is FUCKING BASED!

Democrats got 92 percent of their 2016 turnout.

Republicans got under 50 percent of their 2016 turnout.

Did you all go back to hibernation after trump won?

Post your flag filter list

/^Romania$/
/^Poland$/
/^Malta$/
/^Anarchist$/
/^Catalonia$/
/^Democrat$/
/^Pirate$/
/^European$/
/^LGBT$/
/^Gadsden$/
/^Finland$/
/^Kekistani$/

>Did Moore concede yet?
I haven't seen yet.

MITCH MCCONNELL BTFO

How will Boomer Cucks and Fox News fags ever recover?

The Democrats still have no platform besides "vote for us, Republicans are the boogeyman!"

Seems like a winning strategy at the moment .

Does Joe's new dick licker not understand that the more she tweets about the "tweet" the more and more people there are who WILL SEE the tweet, because they'll want to know what all the fuss is about? Mika is actually doing Trump a favor without even realizing it.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/11/presidential-executive-order-establishment-presidential-advisory

Trap was set, hope he caught a wild Soros.

All those wasted votes

It's all delusional and will never happen. GOP is completely safe.

> Please please please drumphkins keep telling yourselves this

So there will be no automatic recount.

And Moore can't afford to pay for one himself.

It's over.

Or maybe many Republicans voted for Jones?

fuck white people

after last nights win, i bet that there will suddenly be more accusers to come out and attack trump.

the democrats have found a tactic that works.

Today I call on President Trump to stand with Australia.

The Democrats have the GOPe in their side though. You don’t really need a platform when you have controlled opposition like Mitch McConnell.

>LOOK MA I POSTED IT AGAIN!

Damage control day.
What are your excuses for losing?

I've seen women do this all the time, taking off their shoes and playing footsies with men. Is this an actual thing?

> Moore will throw such a fit they have to drag him into the station in chains
> Every on-the-fence Retardlican will see how pathetic their party has become
> NEver get more than 35% vote again

And Don't forget, deportations are at lower levels than during Obamas term -- Texas is a blue state now. BuhBye!

The Democrats will probably be in chaos by 2018, and here is why: Their modern day philosophy is all identity politics. But all these groups hate each other: Mexicans hate blacks, blacks hate trans, mexicans hate feminism, and Democrats cannot possibly juggle groups for very long that hate each other; eventually they will need to pick between muslims and gays, between trans and catholic hispanics. We are already seeing online different victim groups trying to outvictim the others.

I don't feel the need to filter anyone or any flag.

Literally false.

>lefties consider a Vietnam vet that saved six gorillion kids from the KKK barely beating an alleged pedo who was banned from a mall
Reminder that a lot of states that were blue for years went red, we had Michigan, Florida, and fucking Pennsylvania, plus you can't kill ideas, which they seem to forget

White people not voting/breaking third party

yes, I've seen your thread on Sup Forums, good for you
>Watching cape shit
This thread is for posters 18 and up

>GOP is completely safe.
it literally isn't. if ALABAMA of all places can turn blue we all should be very VERY affraid.

Memeing that GOP is safe doesn't make it so dumbfucks

Bannon and only Bannon.

Trump platform brought them out, Moore went full evangeliocon.

>lose most special elections
>wins are in a governership in a blue state and a bone throw by mitch to spite trump and Bannon
>winning strategy.

Niggers and Jews

Much like with African dirtniggers and Asian sandniggers, this is God punishing them. It would be wise for Christians to stop subverting God's will and let them die.

>Roy Moore still hasnt conceded

wew, we are in for a ride, lads

Part of it is definitely the Kikebarters telling Trump supporters that Trump's time is over, that he's a shill, that Trumpism isn't about Trump, etc. etc.

Maybe they didn't wanna vote for a pedo?

>Filtering those flags without putting Republican and Confederate on the list
Those two flags are basically compromised too.

Thank god cryptos didn't crash last night. The combined stress I would have killed myself

>go into the comment section of that video
>people are defending nigger spiderman because "It's New York!"

>Won't trump be forefront in 2018 to push voters out like 2016?
Not really. People didn’t go out and vote for Trump because he had an exquisite “get out and vote” operation. They did because they were pissed at the status quo and wanted change, meaningful change, an outsider for a change.
That definitively doesn’t translate well for the 2018 election neither in the House nor in the relatively safe senate.

It is very easy to sell Trump:
> vote for me. What do you have to lose? I can fix it! Immigration, jobs and healthcare

It’s a completely different fight trying to sell congress

> vote for me, Orin Hatch. I’m in the debate since 1977 but this time I’ll. Ring meaningful change. Ok, I voted for DACA amnesty in 2015 but, well, I’ll fix it

>haha who cares if they brainwash the kids!

Buzzbee surge

>lol we memed the president into office good job fellow pedes!!!
>y-you can't just post whatever you want without fact checking it first, that would never work..

I think the best solution for now is to either incite bloodlust into the left so they chimpout and we can move society onwards, or we start a massive fug huge propaganda campaign for midterms and plaster the ever loving fug out of them. Which is more effective?

As long as McConnell gets accused/ruined and every “man” at Fox News gets fired, then I don’t care. I don’t socialize anyways, so I’ll never be a victim of this.

What kind of banter is this?

>Thank god cryptos didn't crash last night. The combined stress I would have killed myself

Guys I just got back from the voting station in my town. I think we've made a big mistake. When I showed up there were thousands and thousands Antifa members, blacks, and mexicans. All of them had #ImaplugforDoug signs and were chanting slogans. I eventually got through to vote and I did my part for Roy Moore but I don't see what difference it will make. After I left, I heard some commotion from the town square and went down there to see what was going on. The Dougcophants had erected a stage and were playing protest music. There were tattoo artists all around and the most hardcore Dougcophants were getting Doug Jones' face tattooed over their face. Eventually the music stopped and Doug Jones came out on stage, dressed in ritual robes. The Dougcophants began making inhuman screams and grunts and lined up for the stage. With each "We summon you oh great blue wave" chant, Doug Jones cut down a Dougcophant and ripped them open, throwing the organs atop the blood orgy that had now developed on the town square. Suddenly the ground began shaking and split open. Great blue tendrils of energy erupted from the ground and began snaking though town, strangling and killing any republican supporter. I managed to get away, but I don't know how much time I have left before the blue wave gets me.

>Eva btfo
Be careful there is nothing more autistic then an autistic pole

Alabama just power bombed this entire countries future into the pavement.. I cant believe this is how it really ends. Im going to fucking kill myself.

Is there a reason you posted your average Sup Forums poster?

we lost the greghead vote
we never stood a chance

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/nevertrumper-greg-gutfeld-hope-roy-moore-loses-video/

Divine.

>LOOK MA, I SUCKED GOPE COCK AGAIN
You realize Franken’s successor was supposed to be named today. Lol

Good one, Mitch.

Not exactly BTFO but that is Alabama. I’ve seen people post that Rs stayed home last night. Hopefully they show up in 2020 and vote down ballot

Nice logical fallacy.

Well said. The leftist vermin are spreading in USA and there ain’t nothing the proud Americans can do about it. Democrats will soon obliterate any strand of pride left in the American white people.

Especially one from Chicago. His people did the May Day Riot and the commies still celebrate it.

t.Fox News Boomer cuck

So what the game plan then?
Hope the baseless accusations tatic falls flat and GOP sweeps midterms or go full retard on the GoPe and dems?

I mean it’s 20k votes if he can find 10k he can sue for mandatory recount. We’ll see

>Boomer Cucks

Boomer Cucks are the people that voted for Fraken you retard

>GOP losing seats left and right
>Trump endorced not one, but two losing Alabama candidates

lol

The resistance is here

>I can't name which fallacy it is but golly I sure hope it is one

Filtering is gay tbqh.
>Pirate
That's rude towards pic related.

You can avoid this by not putting all your eggs in one basket. If you're all in on BTC yeah you could be fucked but if your 50 shitcoins all drop $.01 its not a big deal. Its even an opportunity for new coins to rise

Bannon should have got Roy Moore to focus on a Make Alabama Great Again campaign, and remained focused on the local level. Instead, he decided that Moore's campaign should be directed at a completely different city in a completely different state against his own party instead of against the Democrats, who everybody hates.

Roy was running for Alabama Senate, NOT President of the United States.

It didn't work in 2016 for the last series of special elections. NJ and Virginia were going blue. NJ was finished with Christie and Virginia was running an incumbent Dem. The real test will be 2018. My odds are Republicans hold on and lose a small handful of seats unless the a Dems can address a real platform.

Glad you agree. Because that's what most people actually believe here this morning.

>losing seats left and right

Lolno

Fox News told Republicans that they are pedophiles if they vote for Moore. You do the math.

DEMS WIN AGAIN FAGGOTS

GET REKT OBAMA WILL WIN IN 2020 HHAHAHAHAHAHAaa

@153116366
>please spoofed logic cause am a retard shitposter.

Rude.

Such is the will of God. At least He's not going full metal Old Testament yet. His work in California is highly admirable but it's not done until San Francisco and LA are ash.

blue wave?

>t. flyover angst

There will be no recount.

I don’t think why you assume McConnell (or any of the GOPe) is the littlelest bothered by Franke. Hell, they served as character witnesses to Menendez on the same week they attacked Moore.

>The Democrats still have no platform besides "vote for us, Republicans are the boogeyman!"

So what? democrats won in VA, NJ and alabama and you're still gonna pretend everything is fine lol

It's very possible. national GOP has shown that it has nothing to offer to the Trump swing voters of 2016.

Oh thank goodness a Serb. I have a question for you. Are you guys having an inflation problem?

Roy Moore was actually a shit candidate but that’s who was on the ballot and Republicans needed that seat.

Am radios in new York celebrating, playing sweet home Alabama. Its sweet now, not when Eminem was making fun of their accents and culture? These people make me sick. I want to move to a red state.

Roll tide

MAGA

>@153116366
>still too retarded to post which fallacy it is
Jesus user, what's it like to be you? Pretty god-awful, I'd imagine.