The white race is going to die

Sorry to tell you this. You birth rates are low, muslims are taking over Europe, your culture no longer exists, modern paganism is a joke, most pagans today are just edgy white women who call themselves
witches & have degenerative tattoos all over their bodies, the majority of white people hate themselves, the majority of white people in the world are liberals, European nationalists don't even have the guns to defend themselves, American whites will always be treated as second class citizens, Canadians are just a joke & I can't wait for global warming to melt half of Canada, you people have had it too good for too long & will then be illegally immigrating into the U.S. LOL.

Puerto Rico will become a U.S. state & the right will never win an election again.

You people claim that aryans are the purest race, but merkel & the other aryans have doomed Europe. You people doomed Europe in ww2. You're dooming it now. We agreed to no more brother wars after ww1 and that's what you did. You doomed Europe.

You white nationalists praise hitler everyday. For dooming Europe. Then you forget that half of the SS was filled with Jews who were trying to prove their loyalty. As a result, them & their families were not sent to the reconditioning camps.

You people praise the destruction of other races, but the Japanese were hitlers greatest ally. The auxiliary forces in Africa helped Germany more than Italy, and they were black.

No one will ever take you people seriously. You couldn't even solve a Rubix cube & you expect to be able to take back the white race? Lmao. I know 7 year old Asian kids who do trigonometry. You think you're going to get anything done?

The best thing for the white race is if Poland leaves the EU, joins some confederation with Russia & Russia continues to conquer more of Eastern Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3330368/Chinese-police-use-FLAMETHROWER-terror-suspects-grenades-tear-gas-fail.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh wow more Hitler posting... nice

>white race will die
and china will kill the rest of you motherfuckers

True at least we could rebuild.

be quiet you boring pessimist

QUADS OF TRUTH

Fucking get of truth. China is going to get revenge for the century of humiliation and slaughter you fucks

O noes! People that are not me are going to die! This has never happened before!

A democrap wins an election in Alabama meanwhile Sup Forums thinks this is the end of the world. Truly pathetic lmao

Do you people understand what the Japanese, Koreans and Chinese are gonna do to you once we are gone? It'll be Nanking x100 000000

reminds me of this gem dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3330368/Chinese-police-use-FLAMETHROWER-terror-suspects-grenades-tear-gas-fail.html

if i roll a 3 they'll all burn

>democrap

stick to the breitbart comments section kiddo, it sounds like its more your speed given that you are a wal-mart greeter and all

Chinese will be ruling this planet a 100 years from now.

not whites, not jews, not muslims, not niggers.
the chinese.

which is sad, because whites will go to the trash, but on the other hand, hey, at least the jews and niggers wont win!!!

after whites die out, china will just drop 2 nukes on israel and thats it, GG.

What did kek mean by this

Are you a jew, because in that case I have bad news for u.

You laugh but eschatological talk is the only thing that motivates rural Trump voters to do anything.
Talk to any evangelical christian and they're always thinking the end of the world is less than 20 yrs away. Every President or world leader that does something 'odd' becomes the/an Antichrist.

What? Since when does that have anything to do with breitbart? I only get my news from styx videos and the superior Zerohedge.

Yep. Wish I would've realized the kind of people behind the wheel of these topics and elections. I regret ever getting my brainlet self invested in politics. The past few years instilled a sense of urgency and a need to take some sort of action due to the state the country seemed to heading towards and I naively jumped the gun. Sup Forums deserves to be relentlessly mocked for getting themselves flooded with people of the mentality you mentioned in your post. Its all burning and i'm just gonna come back here and laugh.

this was the Trump card they've already used-up.
There is no way the people who voted for Trump will show up again. They are easily discouraged and were already suspicious of anything having to do with politics. If Trump doesn't deliver, he and anyone who took up his agenda are toast. They won't come out and vote ever again.

Silver lining