So out of all the shitty battle harem LN adaptions, which do you consider the best?

So out of all the shitty battle harem LN adaptions, which do you consider the best?
Pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

jasonwanderblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/16/rakudai-part-5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With the exception of SAO (morbid curiosity) I don't think i've ever finished one

You posted it, OP.

That's like asking which turd smell less bad

Stella a shit.

BOOOOOOOOSSSTTTOOOOO!!!!

Musaigen no Phantom World.

Rakudai is near the bottom and has one of the worst main girl ever, so pic unrelated indeed.

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTOOOOO

Kyoani barely counts considering all the shit they add.

Gonna play devil's advocate and say that I liked Rakudai for what it was. I've only watched like three battle harems total though, I don't regularly dabble in this genre like so many in Sup Forums do.

Stella is best girl and did nothing wrong.

Kill yourself, Houki lover.

I liked Rakudai, Stella is best girl.

knows what's up

Whichever your waifu is in.

Myriad Colors Phantom World

Battle harem done right

Most if not all battle harems including the one in the OP are shit.

Some are less shit than others, but I hate how people defend Rakudai. The MC is overpowered as fuck, but in the same way that Batman is still relevant in a universe that contains Superman. Except that in Rakudai, everyone pretends that being Batman automatically makes you shit because you can't fly around like superman.

It's dumb wish fulfillment bullshit.

But it seems like the next big trend is monster girls, which I'm perfectly ok with, so fuck it.

cant be all of em since dxd exists

DxD is shit though.

Out of the stuff in pic related, T7 was easily the best watch.

Honorable mention to antimagic, anime was meh but the source material is really good and the main story is translated all the way to the end now.

Why is Stella so shit? She ruined the entire show.

Reminder that the MCs of Rakudai fucked so much in a single night that they left the floor of the room with a sea of condoms.

I feel inadequate now.

>Hundred Emelia
>main girl
loving every laugh

reminder that Kirito and Asuna fucked but that doesn't make them based or even good characters in general

Antimagic, Blade Dance and StB were the ones I enjoyed the most.

pics or it didn't happen

Rakudai was good but not because of the two you posted, it was because of this guy

Of this list, how many Mc actually have a harem (Romantic feelings in both ways) or plan to have one?
jasonwanderblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/16/rakudai-part-5/ i don't know if is this or another untranslated vol.

rakudai was utter shit on its own and even more compared to Asterisk.

How was Asterisk even good? It's fights were horrendous.

Yeah, but the anime didn't follow the novels at all

I hope he cucks the MC

If my imagination, or almost all Kyoany adaptation of a LN have original content?

Nearly all of them. Touka from Chu2 was anime original while the loli and Ruru from PW are originals

I watched a lot of these shows somehow. Let's see how many I can even remember.

Invaders of the Rokurobi has all the harem girls living in a one room apartment with the main character. Each is an alien or magical girl or something.

Date a Live was mostly bad, owing to the fagot Shido, but I really liked Tokisaki Kurumi's arc. Everything from the battles to the girl herself were incredible.

Sekirei was overall solid with really consistent animation.

Campione had a more interesting mythos than you'd normally expect, plus the main guy actually got lewd with his favorite girl

Rosario to Vampire anime was utter shit, but the manga became unique and completely fucking insane, with both the main guy AND main girl having alternate personalities who they couldn't control while the scope of the story just keeps ramping up every time you thought the entire world was involved. The main guy becomes a zombie and saves the world from a skyscraper-sized toad, and that's before it even gets crazy. There are plenty of bad chapters but it's like nothing else I ever read. I know it's not a LN adaption but it's still the genre you're looking for.

Antimagic

It's adaptation was garbage, what are you on about

>Nepfag
>thinks his opinion matters

You must be underaged if you actually liked Kurumi's arc or think she was good.

The one you posted

damn i hate when I forget to clear that field

well, I'm weak to gothlolis and Tsunako. What would you recommend over it?

Bakemonogatari series and Bamboo Blade

>He understood everything now, and looked over at the plastic debris. (I can’t believe we actually used them all..!)
So they used a full pack of condoms, my sides.

Get some taste first.

Thanks for posting that.

Deko and pillow senpai from Chuu2 were original too.

Only Yuuta, Rikka, Shinka and the pink girl from S2 were in the novels.

Rosario Vampire has Moka's mom cuck her, in one of the most unintentionally glorious and hilarious moments in harem manga.

Bahamut, because of the girls.

Negima.

Bahamut was awful

But only one of them was any good.

Only Celestia is good though.

Stellafag, go away.

Not with that ending.

I fucking abhor Stellafag for including Celestia in his shitlist of girls to shitpost with but i love Celestia too.

Fuck you stellafag

Hagure has the best protagonist and the most rapeable girl

I don't like Stella

Which one?

Celestia

This.

It's best if the MC actually embraces how OP he is as well as enjoying all the girls instead of being a beta faggot.

best swords

The one with this goddess in it

I know for sure that the MC of Strike the Blood has a harem end. He has two daughters with two different girls and the daughters actually get along.

Shit taste.

Monogatari series. Is this even a question?

>battle harem

Date A Live (S1)
Strike the Blood
Asterisk War
Can't pick a favourite out of these ones.

What's your definition?

>Asterisk
Good choices otherwise

And samefag.

Shidou was fine. Ultra-bland, but he had a mission and carried out that mission without exhibiting typical insufferable harem MC pussy allergy.

Man ichiban ushiro Maou (color wars) was so disappointing. I still watch the first few episodes from time to time because of how good they were

I only vaguely remember Celestia as the single laziest manhating dyke converted to MCsexual character of all time, where that entire development lasted all of like an episode.

I meant Lisha. She actually had some cute moments.

One of things I seek in battle harems are the quality of fight scenes, which is funny cause battle harems usually has the shittieet of budgets. I also look for characters + their interactions.

I guess in terms of quality of fights and direction I'll give Rakudai the best(due to the director). The characters are so shit, so it still doesn't save it. Also the tournament style fights are really grating. I love the DxD and T7 cast, and I think that's the more important part in battle harems.

Date a live, form an adaptation standpoint was fairly solid. The first season had spectacular animation and the battles were very well done, music wasn't half bad. Story pretty fucking meh, but it had some good things about it. Strike the blood is fucking horrible but for some reason it's my favorite of all that shit there by far

the girl in yuusha is a tranny, the way shee loked always threw me off, then i realized she had huge shoulders and a squarish face, and other features consistent with males

>stella isn't a virgin
What the fuck is this fucking horseshit? Teenagers aren't supposed to have sex? What the hell happened to that noble speech about wanting to meet her family first and trying to take the relationship seriously? Fuck

Color Wars > Strike the Blood > Infinite Stratos (first season only) > Hundred > HxH > Trinity Seven > DXD > Bahamut > Asterisk War > Anti-Magic -> Shinmai Maou > Rakudai > Kuusen Madoushi > Date a Live

What am I doing with my life?

They fucked as soon as they met their folks. This happens after Ikki wins the tournament and meets the royal family.

>Hundred
>HxH
>Bahamut
You're wasting your life harder than the others.

It's hard to judge, Where are the translated Asterisk and Antimagic doujins?

ISUCA, Dragonar and Mahou Sensou were too terrible to remember?

In HxH the odious main girl get impaled in a wall with an enormous spear in the chest.

It's the perfection.

I hope some similar will happen in Strike the blood to Yukina

Gotta admit. Mahouka was unique.

But she survived so this was awful.
And I don't understand why in the illustration they didn't put the blood.

Colour wars. 2nd to that would be Hagure Yuusha, since the MC at least was open about liking lewd, though the girls felt like cardboard cutouts.

Press F to her boobs.

This.

Kill yourself.

There is always this one

Yukina deserve to wounded in the most brutal ways.
I don't think a more annoying character may exist.

>I don't think a more annoying character may exist
Yes, it's (You).

>Hagure Yuusha was fun
>Trinity Seven is legit good (for it's genre) because the MC isn't as dense as osmium
That's about it.

Trinity Semen and Date A Live.
I haven't watched Rakudai because that's the time I got sick of watching battle harems.

Does the Devil is a Part Timer count as a battle harem? If so, I'd say it's the best.

I can already see the scene.

>A new enemy is in front of Kojou.
>"This is my fight!"
>Yukina arrives.
>"No senpai, this is our fight".
>The enemy hit Kojou sending him on a wall.
>Yukina try to attack the enemy.
>He doge and pierce her with a beam in the stomach.
>She fall in the ground gasping and vomiting liters of blood while a pool of blood came out from her big hole in the abdomen.

Just here to remind you that Rakudai is not a harem because only 2 girls like him and one of them is his sister

You need at least 3 girls for a harem