Blocks your path

Calls you a 'tool'

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/12/13/cnn-anderson-cooper-blasts-trump-tool-pathetic-loser/

At least hes not beating kids for trying to steal the camera with the sodomy footage.

Why do news anchors act like a moral authority in the US and somehow think people care about their personal opinions? Shouldn't media present unbiased news to people? Has it always been like this in the US?

Heh.

Only since social media.

INCOMING !!
Trump curse happening in 3,2,1.

I don't like Trump but you have to be completely retarded to call him a loser.
The guy is a billionaire, a tv star, has a perfect family and is now the most powerful man in the world.

>tfw your mother isn't Gloria Vanderbilt.

Because they actually think they're gods among men.

(((Walter Cronkite))) is a traitorous piece of shit who ran opinion pieces on the Vietnam war as if it were truth. This shit is old as fuck. He is the reason why (((public opinion))) was against the war.

Just like every other (((celebrity))) and normies eat their shit up.

Jesus Christ what an obviously staged/fake photo. These faggots are so lazy

>The guy is a billionaire, a tv star, has a perfect family and is now the most powerful man in the world.

Didn't this faggots brother kill himself? Jumped out of a window.

>things money can't buy
They forgot to add a presidential election lmao

Actually he's now denying he tweeted this and saying his account was hacked.

That's a mark against Cooper, he's just an elitist pric who gets off on lying to ppl everyday with no consequences

Sure, this CIA nigger was hacked, totally

>Actually
And you believe him because shill.

Doing a little digging they think he had a psychotic reaction to a Theophylline inhaler. Jumped off the 14th floor.

(((Jumped out of a window)))

No, not for one second. He was more likely drunk and just doesn't want to be human enough to admit to shitposting while under the influence.
Hell at the rate the old queen is getting botox shots the gerbil he keeps up hi ass will have to move to on top of his head to Ratatouille facial expressions for him.

I think it's an especially unique situation with Trump as they at one point saw him as a peer in the media.

>I was hacked for 1 tweet bro