Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OM62EjyZpmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm Jewish, so I believe I would.

>tfw 385mb folder about Grimgar
>LNs are dead
>One thread per month

Just kill me already senpai

I just started the first episode and I can't handle all this cringe. Does it get better?

did the LN end? or is it just Nanodesu being a piece of shit.

>cringe
What are you? a bullied middle schooler?
the author of arifureta?
Wait, those 2 are the same thing.

Yes, they get their shit together after a certain character dies.

Still ongoing, latest volume was released in August.
Nanodesu dropped the TL because it got licensed by some website that releases the LN online and you have to pay to have access to their weekly translations

The fuck are you even referring to

Mary a best. Yume a shit

>because it got licensed by some website that releases the LN online.
that's sad, licensed LNs that get their translators fucked area always sad

I follow the golden rule.

Fuck the gold.

OTP

YUME IS MY YOME

Did they fug?

FUCK THE GOLD COIN.

You're damn right I would have. In fact if I were in his position I would drop to my knees and suck that guys dick for another. He's have to pay me a third just to stop. (straight male btw)

Not yet.

They lust for each other.

LN spoilers where?

Is there any romance between MC and Mary after the anime?

gensakuchuu.wordpress

They seem to like each other but none of them is interested in a relationship since it could completely destroy their party.

I miss the weekly threads.

I'm still waiting for these images to appear without the damn watermarks.

And this one.

Holy shit Mary, dem hips.

Is there really romance in this series?

Built for breeding.

None that survives.

They all die Jim

friendly reminder merry is best girl and will win

That's not how you spell Yume.

Is this the ova?

Episode 2.5? Yes.

>gensakuchuu.wordpress
Dude hasn't updated in almost a year.

The summary of vol9 can be found somewhere in animesuki.

Of fucking course.
Pride is meaningless when you're living a miserable life.

The translation of the first chapter was pretty good, I'm excited. They should hurry up with the physical release, though. The schedule is ridiculous.

Got a link? Can't find it.

Yes.
It would be selfish not to because muh pride.
You could feed your group and get way better gear with that.

Or you could just pay to buy each volume one-off after its translation is done.

Official translators are actually managing to be faster than Nanodesu anyway, so fuck Nanodesu and their insistence on releasing one chapter every blue moon.

>The schedule is ridiculous.
Volume 1 was just finished in December and volume 2 is due to be published in about three weeks, that's pretty much twice as fast as Yen Press already

I meant the physical schedule. The first one is out in June and the second in August.

I don't have confidence n my plot armor so yes.

Ah, right. Well I'm sure Seven Seas has their reasons.

That entire part was really touching.

I wish there was more of this. I really liked the artwork of the show.

What a ladies man

OTP

Backstabbing cunt. I can't wait until Ranta cuts Mary's worthless throat and feeds her Vice to Lord Skullhell.

How are you cringing to Grimgar of all things?

Did they have hatesex already?

I woulda bought the most expensive weapon I could find then hit the fields to level up asap

Still only two months apart, plus they probably need to make deals with the printers and retailers and everything.

You staying mad won't make Yume the main heroine. Really it's been months. Move on with your life.

Probably screw pride.

I mean he could have been less of a dick about it and give them the coin in private.

Yes.

Is Ranta dead in the LNs, by the way? It's about time.

Barbs is best girl

Does the shy titty girl like the MC?

The licensors are already on starting volume 3, that's a volume every 2 months. Nanodesu was doing 1 volume every 6 months.

>best character dies
Why?

Anyone have scans of this?

Best girl

Was Renji's group strong because he picked them, or did Renji pick them because they were strong?

Considering the amount you could buy and invest with a single gold coing given the state of their economy, yes.

You could triple the amount of gold coins if used properly and still be able to pay him back.

Is this a true deconstruction of isekai?

Can a best girl also be a slut?

It's just Overlord from the human POV.

Strictly speaking, yes, in that it subverts many of the expectations you'd have from an isekai and is COMPLETELY different in tone from most works in the genre. It's not like NGE if that's what you're asking.

Because he was a shit tank who tried to play berserker-style.

Are J-Novel Club saving the English LN industry?

It's what you get when you take a good fan and put them in charge of something like this, especially on a start-up, they understand what they need to do because they are engaged with the community. I wish them all the best.

>Yume doesn't love MC
Fuck.

She is for Ranta.

First time I want best girl to go to worst boy.

They are certainly doing a much better job in comparison to shitters like Yenpress.

Wait, Ranta is gay?

He's an obnoxious piece of shit

Does he want to fuck MC?

>worst boy
But both are best in their respective categories.

Who doesn't?

I would have if he offered it without being so fucking tactless about it, he just threw it on the table and expected him to accept it.

Except Yume in job performance and intellect, yeah.

But in all seriousness, June needs to stick to that niece of shit. Mari and Ranta need each other.

Guys, I think my phone hates me.

>wish them all the best
better wish them some shekels

youtube.com/watch?v=OM62EjyZpmw

Everyone in this fucking show is sexy as fuck

>Ranta
>dead

The rest of the party wishes he was, but Haru didn't finish the job. Now Ranta's left his pack of killers with ten times the skills he used to have and is on the hunt for revenge (or at least a really good explanation why Haru stabbed him in the back and left him for dead instead of sticking to the escape plan). In any case, Mary needs to die because she's a traitor bitch that gets her parties killed. There's a reckoning coming.

I hope Haru will die.
>The rest of the party wishes he was
What?

The way Haru sold what happened made it sound like Ranta betrayed them, so no one blames Haru for what happened and they think Ranta deserved it. Only Yume half-assed questioned it because she's kinda dumb and couldn't understand or reason out WHY Ranta would betray them, but nothing came of that doubt and things went back to business as usual.

Can they please kill Haruhiro?

Well that's what you get for being a cunt to everyone

>sacrifice the effective party off-tank because he sometimes acts like a dick

Nice job, sweetcakes.

Didn't Ranta join the group?

Time for armpits.

Just long enough to learn some stuff and heal up, then he left them a Bye Honey note and disappeared. The gang leader is kind of butthurt about it.

Reminder that Yume is the second strongest in the group and still chooses a bow.

Ranta was fucking shit.

Do you know how much upper body strength it takes to use a proper bow?