Would Luther Strange have won against Doug Jones?

I'm sure that question is going through Bannon's mind right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_155aPswz1o
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/Lcb3lr6v/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/s11Nl7j/order/asc/
twitter.com/duluthcorn/status/940965416033062912
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should have been an easy victory, but instead half of the voters who voted for Trump and Sessions before didn't turn out according to the numbers.

When you can make up a bunch of claims without evidence does anyone stand a chance?

>IT'S NOT FAAAAAAAAAIR

Yes, thanks to McConnell & Co., their PAC funded $30 million and their buds at the DNC.

THE NEXT SERIES OF POSTS IM ABOUT TO TYPE are going to REALLY come in handy. You might want to cap and archive these for yourself to refer back to, especially as we rapidly progress through to the New Year. The ball is going to continue to roll at a VERY fast pace and you will get increasing rushes of information at firehose speeds the MSM will try to slow to you, through a bendy straw. So PLEASE PAY ATTENTION, for the love of God. This is important!

Remember when I told y'all EXACTLY how Trump felt about HOW this was gonna shake out for Moore, back on 11/15?! [pic related] Remember when I told y'all in this cap WHY Trump PURPOSEFULLY tipped his hat to Strange via a single tweet endorsement?

easy. Anyone but Moore would have had a cake walk. But of course bannon couldn't pass up an opportunity to suck his own cock

>does anyone stand a chance?
Trump has.

Then remember how back on 12/5, I told y'all about long-time "House of Cards" tricks the establishment swamp has successfully played against others for decades? Building valid AND fabricated "evidence", a.k.a. "cards" they add to a house they build around people, that they will use to set them up/take them down when/if, they ever become a problem or threat to the establishment's crooked, yet standard, daily operating procedures?! [pic related]

KEEP PAYING ATTENTION. Please look at AND read EVERY SINGLE IMAGE, thoroughly! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!

>have you ever dated teen girls
>well, I....uhhhh....hehe....you see....ummmm....
Dude was a lousy candidate with way too much baggage anyway.

HOW TO WIN A DEMOCRATIC SENATE RACE BY 1.7%
>Ignore 50% of absentee ballots in one of two major cities within state
>Bus in thousands of niggers from TN and GA and have them vote at every polling station within 1000 miles of each major city
>Have State Supreme Court stay a simple ruling from Circuit Court which requires polling stations keep the digital record of all votes
>Call your opponent a rapist, racist, pedophile, abuser, etc.

Did I miss anything?

>dated girls above the legal age of consent
who gives a shit

Republican voters.

Unless is an old ugly skank, you are a pedophile for them and you all know it.

That's called "not being up to your own standards".

Yes. Alabama is a red state. This was a fluke. Well not really a fluke, Moore only lost because of the orchestrated hit job on him by the democrats.

>HOW TO WIN A DEMOCRATIC SENATE RACE BY 1.7%
nailed it

Now swing back to 11/11 when I posted THIS FIRST. [pic related]

Next, please see this [pic related] and save the cap... keep it queued up because it will come in handy one day.

The difference is that Roy Moore being a pedo isn't Chad behavior. Chads aren't pedophiles. Trump grabbing women by the pussy makes them wet.

youtube.com/watch?v=_155aPswz1o

Then, do yourselves a favor and cap this [pic related] under Hillary's tweet. You'll appreciate them being together...

Note he said, "Republicans will have another shot at this seat in a very short period of time", not "in 2 years when it comes up during midterms" AND he ended with "It never ends". THINK ABOUT THAT...

Unequivocally yes.

Yeah because:
1) lower energy to get out african american votes
2) no pedo scandal - no write in

Without those two Doug Jones doesn't win.

It's not so much the content but the way he responded. For a former judge, you would expect him to easily weasel his way out.

Then again alabama seems to have shit lawyers. Just look at sessions.

That's more of a women voters thing than a republican voter thing.

Women are absolutely horrified by men being interested in women who are younger and more attractive than they are. And since most female voters are old frumps the typical wife they like to see a politician have is Barbara Bush.

>make Democrats proud

He's pretty much forced to act like a blue-dog Democrat to remain even safe in the state.

They'll be sick of him in a month

yeah, you missed reality by a long shot you basement-dwelling mold

Excellent, was hoping you'd be back with more on how this still fits in with that screencap.

Absolutely. Unfortunately fundie retards won't take "yes" for an answer. They have to think they know better than people who are obviously more intelligent than they are.

Not only did they lose this senate seat, now the democrats have a real chance of flipping the senate with this momentum they built up. They can brand the pro-trumpers as pedos and the brand will stick.

"It never ends" could mean "the back-and-forth political process where you win some and lose some and try harder next time never ends." Presumably that's how most readers will take it, and it doesn't take hard thinking. So what does it actually mean?

Thank you MegaAnon!

This. Put up a dating profile of an attractive 35-year-old man with a good salary and say you're interested in women 18-29. Watch the hate mail roll in from women over 30. The idea of a 32-year-old man befriending a girl at 16 to marry at 18 doesn't disgust them, it scares the hell out of them.

Trump married a younger chick and still white women gave him enough to win.

I'm beginning to think trump really is an outlier. Like none of the conventional rules apply to him. Anyone else who tries the same would get fucked hard.

Luthor would have been an easy victory

Hey girl I got a question, any info you can lend about these breadcrumbs I had dropped? Pic related (((1 of 3)))

you forgot: your oppponent is a predator and a shitty liar

Breadcrumb drop 2
(((2 of 3)))

Pic related
Breadcrumb (((3 of 3)))

This morning, Trump specifically confirmed TWO VERY IMPORTANT THINGS about WHY HE ENDORSED STRANGE [pic related]...

1. "I said Roy Moore will not be able to win the General Election. I was right."

So, here Trump admits THEY KNEW Moore WOULD NOT WIN, BEFORE the primaries even started, hence he endorsed Strange when they did start.

2. "Roy worked hard but the deck was stacked against him".

Here, Trump directly refers to the "deck stacked" against Moore, which as you saw above, he confirmed he ALREADY KNEW was stacked.

Now go back and RE-READ these caps AGAIN, in THIS order...

11/11 post 11/15 post 12/5 post Now that you realize what DID happen, you can focus on...

- McCabe who is NO LONGER with the FBI and hasn't been for the last week (which you're not supposed to know about yet). He didn't show up testify cause he knew Nellie Orh/GPS was gonna break in the MSM and he didn't want to get caught lying.

- Bob Menendez, Dem. Senator from NJ, whose charges were dismissed via an unironic hung jury just as Dominican minor aged sex trafficking/abuse/orgy party, stories started leaking and tying to him.

- His best Democrat buddy Cory Booker who has already and immediately admitted to his OWN sexual misconduct, made public by an accuser just days ago

3. And Cernovich's "hoax story" on our boy Chuck. While you know I don't spend much time on the internets outside of posting here, let alone to e-celebs, I hope Mr. Cernovich knows that Schumer & Co. tried to capitalize on the opportunity WaPo exposed on Project Veritas, by "planting" an accuser. Like I've said for MONTHS NOW, Schumer knows what's coming for him. He actually tried to leak bullshit on themselves to bamboozle eager Cernovich with bait (that's why the docs looked so "lawyer-grade" good and so professionally polished) they hoped he'd take after the Conyers success (this is why Cernovich got it specifically)... STICK WITH ME HERE, THIS GETS GOOD...

>political process

My bet is it means corruption

Thank you Bannon for starting a Democratic Party Renaissance in Alabama. Alabama is now well on its way to being blue just like Virginia. Well done Bannon and thank you!

Were we supposed to know McCabe had been demoted and moved off investigations? I need a chart. Not like anyone in real life would believe me if I told them all this anyway.

>why Cernovich got it specifically
If you need a sucker, look no further.

Lutger Strange most likely would have received similar accusations. There's a reason none of these allegations came to light until after the primaries. Washington Post accomplished the goal of destroying the GOP candidate, and would probably do it to anyone.
If his reputation was of a pedo, Strange's opposition reseach should have seen it or Washington Post should have delivered the story earlier. The timung is too perfect and this whole thing reeked of political hit job since day one.

Please tell me you’re being sarcastic

Because Trump is super rich and powerful. He can do whatever the fuck he wants. He's got family who all seem well brought up with no crimes, he doesn't do drugs, and he's close enough with the common plebian. He's literally the only person I think who could've gone against the establishment.

I am. Bannon fucked up big time with the pedo. It was the height of stupidity not to get behind Strange - a candidate though would have coasted in barely having to campaign. But Steve hates the Republican party and this is the result

Then why did POTUS hire him? Controlled opp??

I told you he was on 12/1. Pic related

Hopefully the republicans don't let his bannon candidates win any other primary, he is way too overconfident

Hello, ma'am,

This is a little off-topic, but it's something that's been nagging me for a while...

A lot of people (e-celebs mostly) point to a shit-ton of sealed indictments in queue. If there are all these indictments of swamp creatures ready to get nailed, wouldn't there be a massive influx of lawyers/reassignment of DOJ peeps headed to DC to prosecute them all? I haven't read/heard anything about this...

Hope you can clue us in. Thanks!

Google Massachusetts senator indicted

>Run for high office in a state with a heavy black population
>Say in so many words that the country would be better if slavery weren't abolished
>Get BTFO by the black electorate

Hmmm

And yes, Luther Strange would have won going away. Roy Moore is a lunatic fringe hardcase who lacks the common sense to either STFU or, I dunno, lie about how he really feels.

Also listening to e celebs, Kys

No, most people do not stand a change. It's a rare candidate that can bounce back from sexual assault allegations. The fact it worked says it will be used again, but I question how effective it will be next year when it's not all eyes on one race, but instead hundreds of races in each state. National level news won't be able to give time to every race so the vast majority will be pretty normal. They might pick a few seats and zero in on them.

Yep. It might not have been the exact same allegations, but they could always come up with something. Does he have a temper sometimes? Pay some ex-girlfriends to say he hit them. No man has always been saintly with women. I fucked an employee in the back room of a pizza place once. Did I harass her? Don't think so; I think she came onto me, but I was the boss. Could they find her if I were running for office as an anti-establishment threat? Sure. Would she lie about it for $1000? Absolutely.

If they hadn't done that to Strange, it would only be because they didn't fear him in the Senate the way they feared Moore. So are Republicans supposed to run only candidates the left doesn't fear?

Cernovich got the story because Chuck & Co. were going to try to use Project Veritas's, "plant a fake Moore accuser at WaPo and see if they take the bait" trick on Cernovich.

They did it because they know shit is gonna hit the literal sexual misconduct fan for Schumer after the new year, maybe a little before (like within last 1.5 weeks of Dec. we might hear/see rumblings). They wanted to control the message so that high quality, lawyer-grade, polished professional, super believable "accuser", with all her well-appointed "documentation" was bait they hoped Cernovich would take, especially after he'd pretty much solely and successfully taken down Conyers. Cernovich proved with Conyers that he has not only the public exposure but the capacity to secure high-level, credible sources on long-time, big name, establishment political figure heads. They were BANKING on Cernovich biting, then making the fatal mistake of either handing off or publishing himself so that when the firehose of accusations come out about Schumer, he could say it was fake news, perpetuated and filed by alt-right media", which by then, they would've already publicly discredited the planted accuser on. Cernovich was targeted because he got so much traction on Conyers, they'd have made sure the MSM first built Cernovich and the headlines up with Schumer coverage, only to take him down. Also important to note that if it went as planned, they'd start to tie some of the Conyers accusations back to Cernovich too, so they could back peddle some of the shit that came out, to make Conyers look like he was a victim of alt-right fake news too and not all of what Cernovich and Buzzfeed said was true.

Trust me when I say, Cernovich made the best decision of his life not covering it, Schumer & Co are (secretly pissed he didn't) and no, no one is going to actually be "in trouble" for this. Schumer's claims he's called the police are ONLY being publicly stated, because Cernovich had already publicly..

Is all this waiting related to tax reform at all?

I know you told us, but I didn't know if it was something we could have known from public reports that you were just nothing, or if it was like what you said here, something we don't officially know yet.

The Masshole state senator's investigation started two years ago, i.e., before Trump so it is wholly unrelated to these alleged sealed indictments.

E-celebs have the occasional nugget (like broken clocks) and it behooves us to parse just in case they do.

kys, sherlock, and let the adults talk.

So what's going to happen RE: Moore? Will we even hear from him again, or is that over and done with?

Dammit, meant "were just *noting*", not "were just nothing."

Pretty damn lucky then. Gorrilla Man does have some friends with sense, so he's best off when he runs things by them. He's pretty open about his policy of just running with any story that sounds juicy, so I wonder what made him pass up this one.

Melania looks 40.

Only a fanboy would think otherwise.

She talked about that in:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/Lcb3lr6v/order/asc/
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/s11Nl7j/order/asc/

>No evidence
>Except for all of the evidence

He knew at least one of the girls he denied ever meeting. He signed her year book. Doesn't mean he fucked her, but he lied about ever meeting her, so he probably lied about everything else. The dude is a total pedophile. The only ones willing to vote for a pedophile were the evangelicals, but that wasn't enough.

One thing I am curious about? These recent burning or sacrificing of liberals -- is it just to build steam for more accusations in the future? Or have they really stopped being hypocrites?

No. Because any republican candidate would’ve been branded a rapist. That’s the latest Democrat strategy.

It's not that, it's the fact that he ran as someone against said accusations while at the same time being accused as such. Trump never ran as someone who respected women and his accusations didn't affect him

My bad. I can't keep up. So the Alabama vote will be used to uncover election rigging on both sides... excellent (twiddling fingers)

Maybe if the republicans weren't a bunch of child molesters, that strategy wouldn't work.

Wow, larping has seriously intensified.

Except she wrote his last name, so it could have been her classmate Roy. And she knew it would be obvious, which is why she held the yearbook back as long as she could and then admitted to adding text before showing it. Their Exhibit A was a joke. But by then it was too late, he'd already been tarred on the "if there are several vague accusers it must be true" principle. So if anyone thought exposing the fraud of the yearbook was going to change many minds, they were wrong.

That's the 4D plan, as I understand it.

This, frankly. This is why we're fucked. I wholeheartedly believe these Pedos are sought out, groomed, and elevated, i.e. they fact that they're either secretly gay or a pedo is practically a prerequisite for running under the Republican ticket.

Except it was signed, which means Roy Moore can discredit it by showing handwriting samples and show it isn't his handwriting. It's verifiable evidence, and he has done nothing to prove it isn't his signature. If it's forged, he could take her to court and destroy her and clear his name and end the whole scandal.

But he hasn't done that because it is his signature.

Yes for fuck sake. Everyone here said, "Man, Shane here's a goddamn pedophile or I'd go vote."

He didn't do that because they wouldn't turn over the yearbook for analysis. Why lie here?

They posted the image, which is enough to analyze the handwriting.

So what's your defense again? That they can't test the signature even though they have it?

There is no statute of limitations so why have none of the accusers filed charges? Probably because if you submit forged evidence you go to PMITA prison and they can't pay any of them enough to take the risk.

I didn’t like Moore but I hate the MSM and Democrats even more. Still, don’t mind seeing Bannon taken down a peg. We are in a war already and he’s picking fights with the allies and making himself bigger than he is.

and this twitter.com/duluthcorn/status/940965416033062912

There are statute of limitations. Also, openly accusing someone of a crime they didn't commit is still illegal. So if Roy Moore proves that signature is forged, he could destroy his accusers, even though they haven't pressed charges.

We should only allow in the ones with the Hello Kitty hats, so we know they're only cultural terrorists, and not violent ones.

How often are accusers actually held accountable? That’s not a free service. That costs money. And these candidates are already running for low paying jobs where only the corrupt come out richer.

Yeah, they could analyze it based on a skewed picture. No need to check the age and composition of the inks, or the depth of the impressions, or the thickness of the lines, or the specific pressures placed on different parts of the letters. Handwriting analysis is just glancing at any angle and seeing if it looks the same. No chance that someone with your name on a divorce decree could copy it well enough to fool that. You're so right, thanks for explaining that to us.

All guys running for office will deal with this shit. The difference is some guys will deal with it better than others. Trump for example used it to counterattack Hillary. Meanwhile Moore managed to dig his grave further. How he ever became judge, I have no clue

Hyped it up as an upcoming, big takedown story and so when he reported why it wasn't, Schumer had to make it look good by "calling the police" on the "accuser". This is actual bullshit.

Cernovich should be doing a story on how Chuckie tried Project Veritas himself to discredit the fake news accuser, so that when he is REALLY ACCUSED by all the legitimate, credible accusers he does have coming for him, he could use Mike's now "planted story" on him, in addition to everyone else who would've reported on it after it broke in the MSM, to discredit his real accusers and the abundance of evidence they will present.

House of Cards. Cernovich was a card, but he removed himself from the deck Schumer was trying to stack, around HIMSELF.

Schumer, Menendez and Booker all liked partying with imported, young, Dominican teens.

> Be Western World Womyn
> falsely accuse man or rape with nothing but your statement as "proof"
> man's identity gets published, of course
> men loses all of his social connection and gets imprisoned on life sentence
> be dumb enough to let yourself be filmed when you brag about how you put an innocent man behind bars after a decade
> man get's freed, but doesn't matter, "shitlord" lost everything by now anyway
> have to do 10 hours of community service for a false accusation
> have your identity veiled to protect you from angry people
It's illegal alright. And the punishment is entirely dependent on how the judge and jury felt about it. More often than not there is no punishment, because "punishing false rape accusations could mean that true rape victims would not report their attackers anymore. Also white cis men should be imprisoned anyway!"

And this will be our Christmas present, perhaps? Please say "yes"

Something like this is blatantly unfair in power. The offense has essentially zero risk while defence bears all of it.

Let's say you accuse me of something. I say ok you have to prove it, but should you fail, you must either compensate me heavily or go to jail for the damages caused. Suddenly would the accuser have zero risk?

Why hasn't the law ever done anything about this?

>would the democrat-lite have won

yes, but it would make no difference

I aggressively avoid Cernovich, so this is a new one for me. So Cernovich DID hype the story, so Schumer started to go with it, and then Cernovich backed off it and left Schumer with a police report about nothing to explain away? So Schumer is still trying to find someone to "bust" a fake scandal about him?

Is this in line with the O'Reilly story and the "caught on tape" 200K fake rape offer ?

Yes. Moore barely won his judge race against a Democrat in 2012.

Shelby votes with Trump on everything. I assume Strange would have too.

If that's the case, why not hit the fan with Schumer's shit today, before he manages to pull that off? Maybe it shouldn't wait a few weeks, like exposing the yearbook fraud on Moore waited until the damage was done.

>Hi user! I heard you need a baby-sitter! I'll happily watch your kids for you!

he looks like that guy from that documentary... the guy with the claw

The only thing that's going through that fat useless asshole's "mind" right now is his first morning glass of cheap vodka.

Incase you legit just don't watch news.. They DID try to do handwriting analysis on the signature. She refused to have it looked at. Though she got a lawyer ever though she didn't die him for anything. Plenty of anons around here did the handwriting analysis and it looks fake as fuck. So did Moore's team. Which concluded the D.A marking in the signature was the initials of his assistant at the courthouse at the time his accuser was getting a divorce. He isn't a D.A so he wouldn't have signed like that. But she was dumb and probably just copied the stamped signature without thinking.

The mall story was also proven to be complete bullshit, but after that all the accusations had absolutely no evidence and were just lumped into the original one and used as a group at that point.

>Skewed
>Except it's not skewed

I get that you've seen an episode of CSI: Miami once and think you're an expert, but you're not, and you're making shit up. I've seen the photo, and it's not "skewed". You're just trying to make excuses for why he can't defend himself against the evidence. Clearly he has gone after teenage girls in high school. He's obviously a pedo.

You can't analyze handwriting based on a picture from a distance. You don't have to be an expert or a CSI viewer to know that; you just have to be not a dipshit and a liar. Too bad for you. You're probably doing it to defend the real pedos.

Sorry, but there's been plenty of cases where signatures have been analyzed from pictures. (again, slipping in "from a distance" to vaguely give yourself some kind of defense just like the word "skewed", you're making shit up again). Remember that waitress that posted a receipt that said "NIGGER" in the tip line? Yeah, all they had was the image, but they prove that shit to be a lie.

Ready to admit you're wrong yet?