I know that many intresting books get posted here

I know that many intresting books get posted here.

One particular title was out of our reach because the book costed Few k $ and no one wanted to share a PDF.

But my mate foud one so here it is.
Enjoy

h t t p s://me ga.nz/#!FfgiTbiA!bxb1aXYVVD-_dQ_d9QbanCCX9RGRmTGZqBYW5L76ubg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/hootofowl00behrrich
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=shadow men&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=0&column=def
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hell fuckin yah.

bump download and share this shit before it's
taken dwon

Is legit. go ham guys

I ain't clicking that shit nigga.

Thanks just downloaded it. Never heard of the author though. After checking the notse on the last page, I've found lots of redflags - worked in air force, teaching children, insight to secret info, talks about the age of aquarius etc. All standard elements of a cia psyop of that era. Still, may be intresting to read.

>Born again of Je-R-usa-L-em, the USA shall re-unite "Right" and "Left" to fulfill its global destiny
Sounds jewish. Sounds like secret society unite the upper and lower kingdom of egypt, northern and southern kingdom of israel type of stuff. Atonist kind of stuff. Sounds like the stuff that that non-europeans imported and imposed upon the language and people of europe. Nevertheless, it's key revelation of the method info.

I won't lie. I'm interested in that book but that link is iffy.

Sounds like you're reaching like a midget in a grocery store

I clicked that shit nigga, didn't realize it's mega.
Scanned the file all clean, thanks.

I've read and researched enough on this matter for last 10 years to recognize psyop shills. And this is one 100%. Everything about this author contains same patterns typical for the 60s and 70s psyop shills. This one is too obvious.

>Not being able to tell from (((responses))) alone.
Filthy, dumb, newfag scum.

No. The blue and red of the democrat and republican party is symbology that goes back to egypt. The same motif as the red pill vs the blue pill.

Finally! You and your mat are saints!

Server down? I want to read this book.

>h t t p s://me ga.nz/#!FfgiTbiA!bxb1aXYVVD-_dQ_d9QbanCCX9RGRmTGZqBYW5L76ubg

Broken link?

Nah I just had to delete spaces.

here is your you, downloading the schizo book now

Auhor is extremely jewish. There is Jerusale, Israel or Hebrew at least 5 times on every page

Babydick

First pages look interesting
Nice and thanks user
More nice books my dudes?

Yeah, I'm reading it with skepticism. Still a lot of good etymological stuff and revelation though. It's always the case when you're reading about kabbalah, freemasonry, and such, that there are interesting aspects of it. But ultimately the end result of judeo freemasonry and it's agenda ends up being exactly what we are seeing happen, which it's white people getting fucked over.

I bounced it off my friend who knows a lot about Latin and his etymology with Reagan's name is dubious at best. So the guy basically pulls stuff out of his ass.

he mentions in chapter two that the letter R in enochian (language of angels) equals with 18. But nowhere did I found any reference or proof of that. Did anyone?

YOU'RE THE FUCKING BEST M8

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

The book reads more like:
REJECT TECHNO SOCIETY EAT RAW FOOD NOW

hoot of the owl
book of speeches of hans hermann behr
member of the bohemian club... these are speeches he gave to them.
insight into the elite and their ways. talks of no use for virtues, aliens in saturn's rings...
archive.org/details/hootofowl00behrrich

This guy AGAIN. Sage- every little while he will post this as if it's some well-researched Sup Forums tier book. I got the pdf one time just to see. It's pathetic. This is new age crystal pseudoarcheology stuff. But not even the good kind that has things like references and sound writing.

this book was posted a bunch and I honestly thought it was some retard trying to make a couple hundred dollars off some Sup Forums autist buying his schizoid ramblings

Fuck off people on Sup Forums had been searching this for a while.

yeah I remember the threads, faggot. there was only 1 place people found it being sold and it was like $800.

It's the 18th letter of the english(ang-lish, angel-ish) alphabet

R is the 18th letter of the alphabet.

thx man

oh

i want this book but this seems like a trap. i feel like there is some bad shit in that file.

And as we all know, God had post-modern English phonetics in mind when creating the universe.

No, just some memeworthy crap.
Like that Ronald Reagan was the antichrist and that Armageddon was the Iran Contra Affair.

This is the author. A hippy version of Varg.

>start doing LSD

Thanks OP, a good one for my library

this is a classic of fascist philosophy
highly recommended

So you guys are downloading this book with no problems at all?

What is this?

>classic fascist philosophy
>like the part where he praises the CIA for helping free people from their techno slavery by helping bring narcotics into the country

100% good to go.

I already answered there are no problems with th

1000 bumps OP delivers!!!!

This is actually a good thing, though.
You have to know the tactics against you to defend yourself, and then use them against them.

For those not in the know this book was banned censored and a huge push for \pol not to have access to this book.

Which is bizarre cuz it's out of print and like 30+ years old.

There is something in here the shills don't want you to know.

Holy fucking shit. It's Mega. It's a .pdf file.
What the hell do you think it's going to do blow up your computer? You fucks must have never pirated a thing in your life.
Wow.

i have read like 25 pages so far and the guy seems like someone who would put on an aluminium hat when going outside. the meditations he mentioned must refer to being on drugs

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

will read and analyze

The real drug is cooked food. You are literally eating the flames of hell.

sub140° master race

holy fucking fuck thank you thank you thank you thank you

>And as we all know, God had post-modern English phonetics in mind when creating the universe.
They noticed something funny about the language and so they mixed it up to see if it would happen again.

Do you have Q Mechanics?

The Democrat and Republican parties didn't have consistent colors until 2000.

It's sub 130 degree actually

Is this related to The Bock saga?

>Armageddon was the Iran Contra Affair.
kind of anticlimactic desu

Their colors are also an inversion of traditional political colors. The left being red, like commies. Like I said before the book is written by a literal schizo and is most likely 70's psychedelic new age psyop garbage

THANK UYOU IVE BEEN LOOKING FOREVERRRR THANK YOIU user

seriously, this may be my first experience EVER where OP delivered.

OP and anyone else help, it says the file is no longer online. Can anyone mirror a link? I always wanted to peep this book.

Nevermind, I got it. Ty OP!

nigga
you found the fucking language crystal
jesus fucking christ
please tell me more about how you did it

t. (7+1) chan poster

>Je-R-usa-L-em

Holy shit, the implications.

what are they?

if you can find this one as well I'll suck yo dick

lol it's 20 bucks on amazon, OP was 2k

I can't seem to find it online and I rather not give the amazonjew a single of my shekels

I don't blame you. Couldn't find it on lib gen gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=shadow men&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=0&column=def

if you look on amazon, the 2000 price is some sort of trick or something. Look at similar products and you'll see other books that are inexplicably high prices over 1000$ etc for stupid books. I don't know why but the book itself is not some secret thing worth a lot.

I know, haha. There are some in the tens of thousands. That said, there actually are books that cost 40k that aren't meant to be bought by consumers. Those aren't esoteric meme books, though. They're policy and corporate documents.

Co kombinujesz Piotrek?

Did anyone check it for vir? Don't get me the fucking shit about it being PDF, PDF's can and do contain Java. Checked it through web browser adobe and it seems legit but im not gonna open this shit local.

Nice work Poland friend.

://unsongbook. com

bumperino

You're the best OP, been looking for this for a long time.

what type of high level knowledge is hidden behind class through such a paywall?

can anyone enlighten me? What's so special about this book?

nice

i'm surprised about these reactions to this book on pol, since the book mainly shows how judaism is basically just satanic shit dressed up in an appealing manner.

I haven't finished it yet. I'm open-mindedly skeptical. As opposed to close-mindedly skeptical.

The guy crying about "classic CIA psyops" should recognize that it could just as easily be dressed up that way so the truths in it can still be passed on without being shut down.

(((Coincidentally))), the guy crying "psyops" is trying to shut it down.

>But my mate found one so here it is.
Where did he get it?

I just checked it out. Pretty interesting, but also kinda crazy. Everything has to do with the letter R and number 18, etc. But crazy people have pattern recognition in overdrive, so they actually catch connections we miss, but then see connections that aren't there, too.

>Opnotafagot.jpg

seems aight

...is it just me or the feedback looks suspicious?

IMAGINE IF CIA WANTED TO MAKE LOTS OF FAKE REVIEWS POSITIVE. WHAT WOULD THEY LOOK LIKE? (attention on the first):

DO NOT DOWNLOAD I REPEAT DO *NOT* DOWNLOAD.

>dude eat raw food

>dude do yoga

>dude look for your inner light

>dude play with the english language,has meaning!

this is the book

lmao

>God had post-modern English phonetics in mind when creating the universe
>God doesn't play the long game

Pick one fagget.

You don't even know how close that statement is, but whatever.

Be sceptical anons. Seems like he's pulling shit outta the ass. "Ana-tomy" means not atoms is bs, "tomy" is to cut "ana" out/open in latin. That's one thing I noticed, might be more.

This book is fucking garbage look at page 142-143 pic related will post 2 pics