/BPG/ Black/pol/ General

Being a high IQ black person is the longest existence you can ever imagine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0FFSGbsBfE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=a9JGzBdfkp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Loneliest*

kara boga

Butt injections are gross.

The White race is the best race, has the highest IQ, the epitome of alphaness. And that's the bottomline.

This is now a /colonised/ thread

Daayyummm, she craves my white schlong.

>black
>longest
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You really cant stop talking about your dick. Even when you want to.

European colonization of Africa is a meme. More Africans live in Europe than the other way around.

Auto-correct fucked me like always.

that doesn't mean blacks don't deserve to live happily

Auto correct invented by whyte peepo

>tfw to intelligent to resist European cock

It was probably invented by Jews. Stay in your lane chink

>Can't spell without auto correct
>High IQ
>Nigger
Something doesn't add up here....

Honestly? Being a high IQ person ( period ) is the loneliest existence. I'm white and I feel like I'm surrounded by fucking morons at all times.

You gotta stick to your own women.

to be honest, high IQ black is something I can't imagine at all

Try being asian. I feel like everyone is stupid.

It's rough. Combine that with being a conservative, and good heavens!

agreed
race mixing is an abomination

Lead your people, dumb fuck. We don't hate you, you're also victims of global jews. Enlighten your people and fight for Black Nationalism.

Just because you're black and you see that black IQ is shitty, doesn't mean you have to cuck to Whites. Go around educating your race, if you get a good eugenics program you can catch up

But they don't since they destroy everything whites create
THE
FUCKING
IRONY

Well if your legitimately smart your not going to be a lefty. I'm a pariah.

how long friend? 12 inches?

>high iq
>black
hahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhaha

Better than being a white devil en route to hell.

true but we mustn't fight the wrong enemy
divide and conquer is what (((they))) do by helping the racial war

If only it was that easy. Stupid people never listen. They have a retarded confidence.

Whenever I feel down, I just imagine myself standing near my local river. Looking upon the now crimson water with the Moon and Star glistening in it, reminding me of the holy Flag of the KARA BOĞA as I turn around and walk around the streets. With every step I take, a wh*Te skull cracks and shatters underneath my steel BLACK feet. I look upon the lampposts and savor the wh*Te corpses hanging from them. Every single square meter has a wh*Te dog executed one way or another. Whether they've been strung to lampposts or their heads impaled on spears. I salute my BLACK brothers, their giant, muscular bodies, adorned with trophies, decapitated heads of wh*Tes who resisted the conquest. With every passing moment, I savor the cries of the last wh*Te women as they are raped, as they watch their children and husbands murdered. I smile as the last wh*Toid crawls away from me, stuttering incomprehensible garbage with his rotten tongue. I imagine myself grinning as I obliterate his skull with a single punch from my BLACK hand. I open my eyes, and my day has been restored. Even if I won't experience this, my BLACK children, my BLACK brothers will.

Well I could say the same. My race might go extinct in 100 years, shit isn't that good looking. But I wake up and I keep pushing on regardless. Live and die for ideals, Tyrone, that's what makes a man ubermensch.

>high iq
>black
>major mistake in single-line op
Yeah, about that massive IQ of yours, Jaqueese... did you mean high for one of "you people?" Because since you're using a computer, that much is obvious. But there are no blacks with IQs high relative to average.

Is that Anne Frank tattooed on Tyrone's face?

> But there are no blacks with IQs high relative to average.

Are you willfully ignorant or just stupid?

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

it doesnt have to be

Yes

Since we have been a designated underclass in America since before it's inception. The "smart black" is a dangerous idea that they simply will not tolerate.

can't remember, but in that movie, isn't the black guy stabbing the white dude in the back the first chance he gets?

>It's rough. Combine that with being a conservative, and good heavens!
Africa is very socially conservative.

>European colonization of Africa is a meme. More Africans live in Europe than the other way around.
That is a recent development, before the 60s it was the other way around.

What's her Instagram? I've seen her pics before but forgot what her name was

Focus on your gruop then, don't start with others.

We're as African as you are Arab.

I've given up on them. If I'm ever in charge(very unlikely) they are going to beg for white people to take back the reins.

Pretty much all ideological (((collectivists))) are threatened by outliers that undermine their narrative.

The bell curve is real, but there are substantial overlaps, and the standard deviation appears to be far broader among black folk.

This.

I would ask you to join my discord, my don't feel like le edgy stormfags mobbing it.

What you need is a healthy eugenics program to prevent the low iqs from breeding. if only there was a black Hitler around to take some responsibility for his people things would be a lot different.

Whiteys need to fuck off tbqh.

I don't any black people use the term "whiteys" we just tend to call people we don't like "pussies, faggots, and bitches"

don't think so

Hoppeistan is all we need.

Any other means of contact?

Both are attractive.

Why are black women so aggressive and ratchet? Don't they know being masculine is unattractive?

Coerced eugenics is a double-edged sword.

If the powers that be have the power to exterminate your lowliest, so too does it have the power to exterminate your brightest, or anyone else it deems a threat to their narrative.

This is why the West has been in free-fall for the past 70 years.

We need to support black nationalists. They helped the ANP and have the same goals as white nationalists. Op start a facist black movement and promote black power and separation

Left is mixed

Such is the case with women raised by women in communities of people raised by women for generations.

White women are becoming increasingly similar.

Lucky007#6674 is my discord ID look me up.

We really should have gelded our slaves.

also take a heavy anti drug stance. drugs lower IQ and you guys smoke the most weed

That's problematic for alot of reasons. The first of which is, the masses hate truth, and I'm despised amongst my peers.

I had a mulatto girlfriend for awhile. It was pretty awful. Her mom hated me because there was a significant age gap between us, so she encouraged her to dump me all the time and date black dudes instead, like she did. Then she did, and she ended up getting knocked up by one, just like her mother. She texted me shortly after she had the kid, asking me how I was doing. It had been awhile, so I looked her up on social media and saw she had a niglet, so I ignored her and haven't spoken to her since.

I'm glad I decided to stop being a race traitor, but the pussy really was amazing. I could do anything I wanted to her, and I did.

Drug use among higher IQ people is actually fairly pervasive, if only because of the novelty of it, and the chance to feel "normal"

Send friend request isn't working for that tag.

I'm not too familiar with discord; is there another way?

Do you support Drumpf?

My IG mawly777

can someone tell me the appeal of big butts? Big butts are just lots of fat and it's only real purpose is to act as a leverage for shitting...

>Drug use among higher IQ people is actually fairly pervasive, if only because of the novelty of it, and the chance to feel "normal"
What drugs have you tried?

Yes. The man is a genius

stfu bitch

Weed
Coke
Shrooms
Ecstasy
And an assortment of pharmaceuticals

Go slowly, dont call it fascism. Take a Nation of Islam approach. stir up something to make people feel proud to be black. also support huwite nationalists, hindu nationalists, asian nationalists.

Why is it always good looking Huwhite men with black women?

You should try Krokodil, that is a real novelty drug in the USA.

The primitive parts of my brain correlate big butts with good juicy pussy.

imagine all the shit that is stuck between those cheeks. yuck

youtube.com/watch?v=c0FFSGbsBfE&feature=youtu.be

I don't currently have ig but I'll create an account.

I'm reluctant to mention it as we've seen some massive raids in the past, but I administrate AfroChan, so there or dming the Twitter at @afrochanbbs are a couple points of contact, though the former is pretty dead these days.

if starting a black nationalist movement, dont talk about trump. not until you get support. Most of you guys are degenerates and you need to take initiative just like NoI

yay nigger pussy!

Nope. I do my research. I don't want a bunch of scabs.

I'm working on making wavy propaganda posters.

But Drumpf act like a typical nigger

>multiple kids with different wives
>impulsive
>big ego
>loud
>don't respect women
>love ''blingbling''

Thats a beautifull woman

I tweeted you

having a high IQ is no excuse for not having friends
youtube.com/watch?v=a9JGzBdfkp0

Follow-back request pending.

AfroChan is a great concept. I wanted to make a chan myself, but don't know how to code.

Shame it didn't attract much activity after its initial several months.

CUTE!

Anyhow, I need to run so I'll check on Twitter later today. Your tweets are private (sent an add), so I haven't received your message at the moment.

yes by all means continue to self segregate just like the democrats always wanted.

There's no catalog button. At least the template is up, it can be revived

My discord
/9kCPsj

To;dr

>tfw no black bf/gf

why post our sister as your pic...knowing the cracka are gonna attack her