The President of the United States laments that the media won't take commands from him about what to say on the news

The President of the United States laments that the media won't take commands from him about what to say on the news.

Nobody sees anything wrong with this? Who cares that he tries to be a dictator as long as he's too incompetent to succeed.

Who fucking cares lmao.

America is burning and it's so fun to watch.

Maybe the media should try and actually tell the truth instead of accusing Trump and his family of commiting treason

It worked for Obama, probably set up some false expectations.

The jewish media is collapsing

>Who cares that he tries to be a dictator as long as he's too incompetent to succeed.

I wish he was a real dictator. I wish this was the Fourth Reich.

>laments
Wow so tyrant. Much dictator.

>2 scoops
How do I wash it down?
>12 diet cokes

me too user. me too.

>Nobody sees anything wrong with this?

The media should TELL THE TRUTH.

They should be charged with crimes for LYING, MAKING UP SHIT, and TRYING TO DIVIDE PEOPLE BY RACE, POLITICS, and GENDER which they're clearly trying to do.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been funny watching him crash and burn but seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

he's .
media pissed bc he goes directly to American ppl.
USA loves him for it

he's spot on.
there's a reason he geotus

*Before Islam took over the government. Letting religion into any government is bad.

>Nobody sees anything wrong with this?

it's like he's trying to convince you thats not what they do all the time

what a courageous commander in sniff

Says an ausie. How’s legalizing gay marriage working out for you? Your kids now have to be force fed gay propaganda in school.

He's right you know?

on a scale 0 to 10 how retarded are you?Only 30% of this pic is true .Our women dress like amerimutt sluts except we wear hijab that looks like russki babushka

>the media is full of lies
>watches fox news
top zozz

>LYING
>MAKING UP SHIT
>TRYING TO DIVIDE PEOPLE BY RACE, POLITICS, AND GENDER
>implying this isn't literally what our government is doing

>trumps a dictator
>hahaha drumpf camt get anything done
Pick one

Ugh. Why don’t you elect a woman like we progressive Nordics did?

This message brought to you by Infowars. Buy our soy pills.

(You)

Not issuing executive orders and rolling back previous ones that were cunningly crafted out of congressional law that rewrote laws. Nice being a dictator, ain't it

>I wish this was the Fourth Reich.
the fourth reich started after WWII

The rest don't know they are cucked or are getting blacked by dune coons

there is no trying to be a dictator you mouthbreather

gay marriage isnt legalised yet

Your font looks like fucking garbage in that image. How the fuck do you us that?

>Who cares that he tries to be a dictator as long as he's too incompetent to succeed.
You just summed up my thoughts on Trump perfectly. He'd be scary if he wasn't a moron. But he is a moron, and a bigger one than we could ever imagine.

>Yet

>POTUS points out that the media seems to be retracting a lot of their negative stories in the end

this is Trump wanting them to say what he wants...

they have literally fucked themselves, no one forced them to lie

>dictator
I don't think this means what you think it means... What did he 'dictate' exactly? He started a fact, media is biased against him and constantly retracts it's lies, he is forced to tweet because of this. I don't see any dictation... Are you, retarded?