Well, what if Sup Forums?

Well, what if Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s
youtube.com/watch?v=pWZMkuMAcsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-MnHPHzT5t0
archive.is/77k4J
ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/12/1027381-philly-city-councilwoman-moves-ban-bulletproof-glass-businesses-reason-real-controversy/
youtube.com/watch?v=w3wp6fC7vbo&t=57s
youtube.com/watch?v=hV-DzuCPmXU
heyjackass.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_dynasty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope they do.
Don't forget the UBI!

> buys ticket to Poland

What if you watched Merkel get reelected again and took it up your wienerschnitzel

That is only a solitary step up from saying let trained chimps run everything.

Has a black woman ever achieved anything of note?

Molly misspelled "ruin".

I think the trained chimps would actually do a better job

>what if Sup Forums?
Couldn't be much worse than nigger men running things
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q&t=5s
when it comes to nogs it's best to keep them on the reservation i.e africa

ruin*

We would die out as a species within a week

Great idea! Put short tempered and ill mannered Sharkesha in charge of the nukes and Latrasha as the chief adviser in foreign relations.

raizin 4 keedz w/out a babydaddy be jus as importnt as noocler sience

Welfare becomes $80,000 a year, but you have to convince a negress you're more oppressed than her. Free car for every child you have. Mercedes, naturally. And shoplifting from Victoria's secret becomes a national pastime.

Literally no
All black women of repute are either set up to be so by men (sojourner truth, rosa parks, Harriet Tubman) or are literally just cultural icons (aka media darlings)

not even memeing, I am into history and am yet to uncover a black woman who does objectively positive things of her own accord

What could go wrong?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>black
>women
holy fuck thats a fucking disaster waiting to happen

>Free car for every child you have
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s

I unironically hate black women more than black men. They are just the fucking worst

>black women running anything

If there's a hell, that's what it would look like.

Haven't you watched the movie goy? They LITERALLY sent whitey to the moon..

Letting white women run things would already lead to mass societal collapse within a year. Now imagine women with 20-30 less IQ and a far worse temperament than that running things. Apocalyptic.

Its amazing how obsessed whites are with black people. I wonder if she knows there are other nonwhite women than just black

Why would we let women who give birth to people who commit the overwhelming majority of crimes in this country power over anything?

Lol, I remember someone using the story in this movie as an example of how smart these women were: "buzz aldrin ONLY TRUSTED the woman in this story to do equations!"

Which of course begs the question "why does a non-mathematician recognizing mathematical skill prove anything?"

Well they have more resentment in their hearts. Black men learn the lay of the land and accept their status. Hell, they even embrace it. Black women are envious, hateful things that simply can't admit that they're just fat, ugly, dumb trolls with no value. They'd sooner kill every living thing on earth than admit it.

Black women cant even raise children into productive and law abiding adults, there is no way the majority of them are capable of running an entire community or nation.

Niggers have a serious case of Dunning-Kruger

War with every country within a month.

I am being kind with the month.

Then the black mentally disabled women (who can't understand the word "run" without taking it literally) wont get a seat at the table

this propaganda is so pathetic, black women are the most disgusting creatures on earth, combines all the worst traits of being black with being a woman

kangz n sheeeit, that's why
youtube.com/watch?v=pWZMkuMAcsQ

Then everything would be noisy

Nog bitches cant even run their own households. They would start the Dept of Lotto and buy scratch offs en masse to try to fund the gubment.

Just look at Baltimore or any nigger country. England is the same. Run by she chimps now. Just look at what paradises they are. Why do dumb ass people ask questions like this. The answer is so clear. Niggers create shit holes. Just look at anything they have done. You know that before whites arrived in Africa they still didnt have the wheel right?

Troof

What if we just nuke everything while our mouths are filled with cyanide capsules, aiming shotguns at our foreheads?

Look at Baltimore.

i would give my support for a social experiment. for example let the whole city of chicago in hands of black women, make it a reality show, i'd watch it.

To white libtards the reason places like Detroit are shitholes isn't niggers, it's racist white people.

>everything would be noisy
You nailed it Pajeet, niggers are loud and fucking obnoxious wherever they are

into the ground

kek

>Well, what if Sup Forums?
There'd be a lot more beaten children with no dads.
Remember that black men don't simply abandon their children JUST because they want to shirk responsibility - a big part of it is because black bitches be cray.

>diversity is our strength
>black women should run everything
Really makes you think

Piss on earth.
youtube.com/watch?v=-MnHPHzT5t0

kek

A black woman somehow became the boss at my local post office. She stands over her white workers glaring, just hoping they might forget to ask me if I need a book of stamps so she can reprimand them. They complain to me (I'm just a random guy) about how shitty her managerial decisions are. Women should never be managers, they can't handle it because they think they have to prove something and they are unable to plan ahead. Black women should not even be allowed in a workplace.

>black men don't simply abandon their children JUST because they want to shirk responsibility
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They do, in many small towns and villages in Africa. How's that working?

Do you want mud huts and disorder?

We would be worked like dogs and still nothing would get done

archive.is/77k4J

>If you think black people are gonna sit on their hands and ignore Roy Moore lauding slavery, that we have forgotten Selma and Birmingham and those four black girls, and the daily racism we live with just trying to go about our business and live our lives — think again. Wake up and smell the black coffee folks.

>In spite of concerted and ongoing efforts by white people to suppress and disenfranchise the black vote — not just in Alabama — we continue to be the most dependable Democratic Party voting block. Period. Especially black women, though our brothers are far more often disallowed from voting due to having a record, or being incarcerated.

>While we have been dismissed, ‘buked, scorned and dubbed “low info”, and “not progressive” especially those of us who live in what are called “red states” — why is it you don’t get the fact that those states have been painted red with our blood ‘cause they are rigged for white racists?

ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/12/1027381-philly-city-councilwoman-moves-ban-bulletproof-glass-businesses-reason-real-controversy/

>The majority of black folks still live in the South. Just take a look at the states with the largest black populations. Instead of chasing the white working class bigots who voted for Trump due to so-called income insecurity — I have been saying for years that the Democratic Party needs to focus major efforts on getting black folks their voting rights.

>There is nothing progressive about ignoring black Democrats. There is nothing progressive about playing into suppressing our votes with caucuses either (a subject for an upcoming rant)

>This is not a new topic for me and those of us who are members of Black Kos — (and just in case you don’t know it — a majority of Black Kos members are white) which most of you don’t even bother to read or rec. Maybe you should. You might learn something. David Reid (dopper0189) our founder and Managing Editor just pointed out in Black Kos Year in Review yesterday, that March 28th, 2018 will mark the 10th anniversary of Black Kos the group. That diary — a compendium of a year of hard work here — got 34 recs. Yet efforts on here dismissing and dissing black elected officials and journalists fly to the top of the wreck list.

that thing doesnt quiet look human.

>153117638
idk.... maybe look at africa?

No. nothing. Not once in history.

The country would fall apart in less than a month.

Its so funny these stupid white cunts dont think nigresses wont exterminate them if they had power.

>. maybe look at africa?
Here you go
Fight Break out in South African Parliament:
youtube.com/watch?v=w3wp6fC7vbo&t=57s

Cleopatra achieved many great things.

It would be the first thing they did. They would kill all white women.

Cleopatra was Greek.

>Putting blacks in charge
>Putting women in charge

I can’t imagine anything worse. Might be worth it for a laugh though.

>looked more into it
youtube.com/watch?v=hV-DzuCPmXU
He literally tried to say he was joking

This is totally unbelievable

WE

Underrated. Also checked.

unironically the worst kind of human

Cleopatra. Checkmate

>literally tried to say he was joking
trips check
>just pretending to be retarded bro
How these affirmative action niggers maintain office is incredible, oh wait, pic related

Checked and kek'd

Black communities are just like Muslim communities, churning out home-grown criminals and terrorists/criminals respectively, nurtured and supported by the community. Whitey owes them something, and the welfare isn’t enough.

that wouldnt necessarily change the voting trends of the population... the people charged to carry this out would be black women.

And to those who say that this would lead to incapacity to govern... what is the approval rating for congress...is it even in double digits?

>Let's let niggers run everything

Because that's working so well everywhere it is tried from Baltimore to Liberia

At least the cornbread would be legit

Kek'd.

It's probably the fastest path to a white ethnostate.
I am for it

>Baltimore to Liberia
Come on user, how bad could it get? Nevermind

They can't even run a functional family.

>black women run America

>national anthem becomes whatever Beyonce's new single is
>you are taxed based on your race, with blacks paying 0% tax
>college is free for blacks and a million dollars for whites
>cigarettes only come in menthols
>bus is free for blacks, $20 for whites, and white has to sit in the back
>cops can't shoot a black criminal until AFTER a cop has been killed
>also, no white cops

I could go on and on, but it's basically just black people getting free shit, white people paying more for their shit, and black people treating white people like shit

We did it’s called shitcago

See: Africa

Who are you callin' pinhead?

We already know the answer. Pic related

>shitcago
heyjackass.com/
Yup seems fine

>all the worst traits of black people and women
So true. Black women really are the worst

I'd just rather let the jews run everything
I can't believe I just said that

I saw on the news just now a nigger at a salon beat the shit out of a customer for not liking her hair cut. Yes I'm totally convinced they can be trusted to run anything.

They already do. Welcome to the (((utopia)))

Whites still get blamed for every rundown nigger city

>Welcome to the (((utopia)))
Funny way to spell hell user
>nig bible, no book of numbers

CLEOPATRA, COMIN ATCHA
CLEOPATRA, COMIN ATCHA!

WO0OOO!!! OOOH YEEEAAHHHHEEE YEEEEAH!

LIFE AINT EASAAAYYYYY

kek no
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_dynasty
med
far from black

Holy shit they've created their own twisted version of Materialist Catholicism:

>original sin
white privilege
>minorities
divinities/saints
>sins
oppression

I could go on

This is so fucked up

But what about the kind of, almost, semi attractive negresses in the movie? With their dieting, make-up, and plastic surgery? Surly that proves black wymyn are beautiful, and 99% of them don't look like pic related (sub-saharan African phenotypes)?

Sign language terp is based.

As an american, i can always just point to how well our DMVs are run. Extrapolate that on a national scale and you have the answer.

why are the whites and jews trying to divide the black men and black women...