How does Europe really feel?

How does Europe really feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/national/383730/how-concerned-should-jews-be-about-alabama-senate-candidate-roy-moore/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lies, we more then Americans are feeling this globalist shit.
Many of us may not like Trump but he is bringing awarness to this SHIT.

I like trump, fuck the democrats

Fuck black people for constantly voting democrat.
It's not a fucking miracle, they always vote for more gibs.

what is alabama?

doubt most euros care

Literally no one here even knew about this, me included since I didn't come on Sup Forums for a couple of weeks

We're filled with cucks, they just want to see Trump damaged, it's all they care about. Especially European women are complete idiots.

I think fuck niggers.

I feel like the left has nothing else to do other than viscious smear campaigns, and that Moore should just fucking sue any news outlet that spread the lie that he fucked a 17 year old (which isn't even pedophillia)

It's an ocean away, we've got bigger fish to fry.

Sheep. Sheep that honestly think they have any saying in what is going on in the US. That is what I hate the most. When I look in the comment section of different newspapers - everyone has some sort of opinion on matters that wont even concern them.

Kill us all.

>europeans more interested in american politics than their own

We don't care.

NO ONE CARES

Republicuck , democuck , there's no difference. March of tyranny will continue.

I AM SO GLAD THIS RACIST WAS BTFO'D HA HA WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

[send help]

Europeans are brainwashed, who cares what they think. I work as a consultant and both the toilet cleaners and the bank clerks agree that Putin and Russia will invade Europe any second because that is what the media says.

probably less than 5% of people knew that an election was taking place
probably less than 2% could name either candidate
most people don't know when by-elections are taking place in their own country. the only reason this is being given any news space is because it's being seen as an affront to trump
pic unrelated

Why would Europeans care about an Alabama senate race

Here’s what Reddit Euros think, that is if they’re real.

The globalist left tries to paint it as the end of Trump, while the rest of Europe doesn't really get bothered over Alabama apart from the time they almost lynched James May. More and more people are waking up here every day noticing how biased the news really is.

That's New Zealand, they are Kiwis, not Yuropoors.

This is the REAL reason Roy Moore was not allowed to become a Senator...

forward.com/news/national/383730/how-concerned-should-jews-be-about-alabama-senate-candidate-roy-moore/

You live in a bubble.

Shit like this is not uncommon and one of the big reasons I think democracy is a fucking joke.
Why would Russia *want* Sweden?
They don't have the logistics to even take it over and then they'd have to administer to these idiots - unless they wanted to kill them all and just use the land.

nobody gives a shit about your state elections

Nice digits

Oops wrong screenshot. Here’s the one I meant to post.

this, the alawhat now?

Some of the political elites in France and Germany, sure. Most Europeans don't really give a shit about domestic American politics.

>How does Europe really feel?
Don't know, haven't seen the news yet.

You mutts are *slightly* less of a laughingstock. Congratulations.

care to detail?

Makes sense

We have a big enough surplus of victim status that we can export it. I was watching some brit panel show and a lady was talking like her life was in danger because of Trump. It's just a way of saying LOOK AT ME

Shut the fuck up surrender monkey

>says the French
Go surrender another war.

I'm not horrified by Trump, I'm just sick of every single thing in any media acting like Hitler just rose again and is manically laughing as he's sending you all to camps. It's the same jokes and trite "controversies" involving ice cream scoops and how much diet coke he drinks. You can bet whatever landwhale blogger wrote about it had to fight her battle worn sticky keyboard to type it out from the coke and ice cream spills

Most done care, a few left cucks screech but thats about it. if you speak people about it the answers you get are either "don't care" or "lol hes funny"

Oh The Washington Post. You mean the paper that prints whatever it wants, with no sources at all, which CNN, MSNBC and others then run with their stories as mainstream news? That Washington Post? Mmm Hmmmm.

the news keeps talking about it but literally no one who isn't paid to cares

Normalfags in Europe literally only know what is being regurgitated on their facebook pages. They'll virtue signal a little for easy social points, but ultimately they don't give enough fucks about US politics to do any research.
And literally no one gives a flying fuck about US state elections. So, TWP is full of shit once again.

What about this chad “swingin’ International type dude”, is he right?

I love it when partisan hacks speak for an entire continent.

Why does international media push this narrative that Europeans are horrified living in fear of the US since Trump was elected? So yuropoor normies really give that much of a fuck about us?

all the gender-confused fat faggots are on parade in that arena, of course

96% of people here would probably respond with "literally who, where, what" if asked about the Alabama special senatorial election

Quite the solid contribution to society, huh?

>those mutts in the background
I know where these people came from, and they aren’t from bama.

No but european journalists do because they're the lowest form of vermin on planet earth

Most of Europe is cucked beyond repair. There is a growing base of nationalists tho who despise the globalists and especially the kike media.

I was pulling for Moore. Pretty convinced the election was stolen as well, I doubt the dems actually won, and think the sexual assault story was more about creating plausibility for a democrat victory in Alabama than it was about actually influencing the vote.

>So yuropoor normies really give that much of a fuck about us?
All they know is that trump is a meanie. Nobody gives a fuck about America, not even own country.

The days of relying on Big Brother to shoulder the burden of the Middle East (and reap the rewards) are over.

Gotta do shit ourselves.
No one is actually terrified, but it pays to pretend, I guess.
Pandering bunch of cucks.

That disgusting soy boy with the jewfro in the pic is everything I have about the left

I believe that americans are retarded, but i feel and see them as brothers. America was supposed to be a white men country. But sadly too much niggers and hispanics, not that my country is much better tho.
Some day we shall prevail and retake the holy land and build a beacon of white supremacy. However there should be a selection of people not the fucking autism that is here and the faggotry

what does even this mean?

exactly this, and why do American news papers think that the global cares about some stupid American election?

leftist think the whole world revolves around them and it's sicking

Daar wonen de amerikaanse heikneuters

context on bowden gif?

About what happens in Alabama?
Probably as much interested as about what goes on in Tajikistan.
No offense, but the only thing most Europeans know about Alabama is that there's a song from Lynyrd Skynerd about it.

He's way to well spoken to actually be Bulgarian

Nah. We didn't even notice m8. Our msm is as ignored now as your own. Of course, the paid globalist press loved it, but it's the equivalent of a bielection result in Chipping Norton West so even they could make much copy. They are still banging on about the 15 diet cokes thing over here. To cover for the fact they can't even be botthered to trot out the "don't be islamophobic" line over the NYC bombing.

>You mean the paper that prints whatever it wants
You're forgetting they won a Pulitzer once for a story they made up. It was actually a huge deal

They are so out of touch -- I see this hysteria every day in the media (though this Alabama election was definitely a peak) but all my friends at work are living the same lives they always have, not caring and not outraged. Of course, Middle America still has lots of problems, lack of economic opportunities, opioid crisis, brain drain from people fleeing to the cities that are now just becoming more expensive, congested, and unlivable -- the media barely cares about this, only anti-Trump bullshit that people are numb to at this point.

Are Europeans really so cucked that they care about a Senate election in the State of Alabama?

Indiffrent. Noone cares. Its barely reported anywhere unless uou look for it.

Seems to me that Germany are loyal/efficient almost to the point of it being a fault. Once major demographic changes occurs within the next generation, hopefully there will be a breaking point. France is lucky, Le Pen's biggest supporters were from the 19-26 demographic. Hopefully your youth can redeem your country as well once the establishment oldfag bureaucrats begin to die off.

And they wonder why Americans think the world revolves around them.

Could care less.

People outside of the US really doesn’t care about this.

This news bummed me out and surprised me. I hate nothing more than leftist faggots because I've seen the results of their policies over here in Europe.

I'm a big fan of Trump. Wish we had someone like him running things over here.

Europe feels absolutely indifferent towards Alabama.

no one gives a shit, doesn't affect on anything.
Only uni activist friends of American liberals cared

>tfw no one takes your opinions seriously

why does europoors care so much?

do something about your muslim rapists

European politicians view Trump as some sort of contemporary "Francisco Macías Nguema". Not only Europe... America is not even invited on serious international discussions anymore. Only Friends America used to have were Israel and Arab allies which both have no problem with how Trump rules.

Well... Until Trump said Jerusalem was the capital of Israel that is.

don't forget that Europeans have also been lied to

we are running countries on a system that was put into place after WW2 funded by American money - it worked for demolished countries without any infrastructure and services, but now they are a hindrance

we expect to get free gibs of innovation from the US as well as PROTECTION, but don't want to pay 'protection money' so we call the US names

we are also jealous - eurofags

>we expect to get free gibs of innovation from the US as well as PROTECTION, but don't want to pay 'protection money' so we call the US names

We will still get protection. Americans love spending money on the millitary and we give them an excuse. By using the money on free healthcare and education then America gets the oppurtunity to spend even more money on the millitary. It's a win-win situation. The Americans will continue it as long as we fucking want.

Here's a better question, who gives a fuck about Europe?

Paris is literally fully of thieving third worlders

lol what. the news talked about it a bit and that was the extent of that. no one gives a rats ass about a fucking senate election in the US