IT'S HAPPENING IN ALABAMA

SAY IT WITH ME

SENATOR ROY MOORE

Did you read it?

So what? No recount?

How does this benefit Roy?

>moore supporters are this retarded

Why the fuck would they destroy it? Fishy...

it says they will certainly destroy the voting records before any kind of recount

Well...that's odd
Is that normal ?

THIS JUST IN
GERMAN IS RETARDED

It means Roy is fucked because any kind of recount is impossible. Which should be illegal. What the fuck is going on here?

wtf

>people don’t understand irony

Double negatives are fucking confusing, fuck this shit.

doesn't sound normal to me

It doesn't
But it will expose the Dem fraud machine that they've been using since the 50s.

there should be a way to verify your vote after any sort of election/vote

Alabama has weird laws that do not protect electronic voting records. They are basically destroyed after any election. And seeing as an "automatic recount" is not triggered unless a candidate wins by only .5%, records would be destroyed and no recount ordered. So all this means is there will be no recount and records will be destroyed. This is not good news for Moore, you mong.

Decentralised blockchain voting systems FUCKING WHEN?

pretty much the reason i will never be a lawyer, i fucking hate it when people aren't clear and concise

From what I understand, the block was placed on government offices, not the polling agencies. This is like saying City Hall is not allowed to dispose of nuclear waste, when City Hall does not store nuclear waste to begin with.

i think it's a language thing. certain phrasings in English confuse the Germans and they read the exact opposite of what the writer intended

literally nothing burger you moore voters should have persuaded your fellow voters to go out and vote. Lazy dumbfuck americans. I told you so.

>judge orders records preserved
>supreme court says no lol, go ahead and destroy that shit
Not good

thanks for the idea
starting an ICO right now

You're all retarded.
This was a fuck up by the hop.

>be hop
>think you're going to win by 2-3%
>remember dems are sore losers
>decide to destroy votes so no recount
>lmao lose

Huge backfire.
Take the loss and fuck off.
They won because of gaslighting.
Next move should be how to avoid this.

Dems will support this but got pissed about SCOTUS and DACA docs. Mark my words. Fucking hypocrites.

Not in Alabama. I guess? How is that legal?

>hop
GOP

The GOP ordered it you fucking ape.

why did you misspell it twice

Alabama has never had anybody care enough to come along and completely fuck them over. They were a soft target. Just a small conservative state, minding their own business... until their senate seat opened up and ruthless, no-morals asshole democrats saw an opportunity to hijack Alabama's representation with a liberal sock puppet baby killing refugee loving tranny rights supporter.

Because it's cold in my apartment, therefore I'm in bed, therefore I'm a faggot phoneposter at the moment

>Democrats control the state elections in Alabama

Listen, if this was Pennsylvania or Michigan you'd have a point. Moore lost because GOP voters stayed home.

That changes nothing that I said you dumbass.

People ITT not realizing that the GOP ordered this...

Dilbertman said that it wasn't a huge loss because Jones would have to play ball to stay in his seat. I think he's wrong. I think Jones is just there to fuck with Senate votes long enough to destroy Trump's plans.

GRAND
OLD
PEDOPHILES

Alabama gets fucked over often. We continually get punished for opposing the moral decline of this country, opposing deseg, opposing removal of history, and so fourth.

Exactly. And this is what he will do. He will vote straight Pelosi and completely fuck this entire country over. He'll run again, but by then the damage will be done. We. Are. FUCKED.

The dems were the ones that filed the lawsuit to make sure the ballots would not be destroyed. The republican courts ordered them destroyed.

ya blew it.

>dems get upset about court ruling they disagree with
>dems like a court ruling where the gop shot themselves in the foot
That's not hypocrisy retard.

So proud of my home state today :')

HERE'S HOW THE BASED KEKISTANI PEDOPHILE CAN WIN:

I JUST DONATED $20 TO NAMBLA, WHO WILL MATCH ME???????

Dems were the ones that asked the courts to preserve the records.... baka

>But it will expose the Dem fraud machine that they've been using since the 50s.

The Republicans destroying the voting record in Alabama will expose the Democratic fraud machine?

His colleagues on the court despise him.

Nobody likes the fucker.

>Dems think destroying documents which could be crucial to a case is wrong
>Dems cheer when documents are ordered destroyed which could be crucial to a case.
Who said anything about who ordered it? Learn to read pal.

>implying the entire thing wasn't controlled.
It was a puppet show, boyos.
>satanic elite's face when they enslave niggers once again AND bootyblast conservative Christians

Except of course a recount can be paid for & the count has not been verified & will not be till the end of Dec, hence why Jones cannot be sworn in till Jan 2018

>Dems cheer when documents are ordered destroyed which could be crucial to a case.

>Repubs think destroying documents which could be crucial to a case is good (before election)
>Repubs protest when documents are ordered destroyed which could be crucial to their case

>american election transparency and accountability
lmao this is third world shit

You win. I guess ill have to deal with black baby abortions and deported DACA recipients. How will I live with myself?

Hmmm. What did user mean by this?

Most republican controlled states have mandates to destroy voting records. Especially in the south. The last thing republicans want is a paper trail.

Hmmmmmm

welcome to the south.

My noggin sure is joggin.

Then perhaps they should stick to shitposting on Krautchan

>not destroying everything anyway
seth rich will be dug up and shot again by the time this is all over

>Mitt Romney: FUCK A MAJORITY!!! I AM A GOOD GOY!!!

So what happened?

This doesn't make any sense to me. I've been to Alabama many times and I find it hard to believe they wouldn't have voted Moore if only out of spite.

nu/pol/: HE WON FAIR AND SQUARE, ALL THE HILLARY VOTERS ARE INSANE LIARS FOR EVEN SUGGESTING HE DIDN'T

also nu/pol/: HE LOST? IT WAS RIGGED

Oy Fucking Veys up to their shit again.

They figured out that white women are the key swing voters since Trump. Thats why we have had nothing but feminist bullshit, sexual assault allegations, the fucking dictionary makes "Feminism" the word of the year, Time makes the accusers the people of the year. This is their new strategy. Notice the massive amount of anti-woman hate on here recently? Its only there to turn away anyone new who would come. D&C. We have to get ahead of this shit. Dont fight women we have to make them our allies or we lose before it starts. We need a way to either bring the women to our side or to neutralize their vote on the left. Need more sexual allegations for the left. Need to show the left being anti woman, anti family.

This. Look at what happened in Georgia. They stole the election and destroyed all records as soon as someone tried looking into it. FUCK REPUBLICAN TRAITORS

>blatant strawmanning

The women I know from Alabama are some of the most conservative people I know.

This election makes no sense. And just for the record I am pretty indifferent to this whole thing. It just doesn't make sense.

This is all the cover for the actual vote rigging (removing voters from the registry). The sexual allegations are nothing but a smokescreen so that people wont question the results.

Roy moore is an israel cuck. Nobody gives a fuck either way.

In AL you have to register in advance and if you arent on the registry you are turned away. There were many reports of this happening last night for conservatives. The bussing people shit is old news in Alabama. Thats been going on since MLK days.

This only applies to digital copies of the paper ballots.

The paper ballots still exist.

Alright, i'll keep watching

>third world
yes.. alabama.

Yes, but it's substantially expensive and difficult to order a full paper recount

Oh wow nice, so the records will be destroyed...

Yeah, it's what they do in republican controlled states.

> calling a Mormon a Jew puppet
One man cannot serve two masters

Yeah real common for them to do that when a DEM wins.

I want to believe, but there's been too many LARPs.

>Muh Morons are pure
Wrong.

Link to thread?

Dems never win. In fact the dems were the ones that filed the suit to stop the republicans from destroying ballots, but the republican supreme court overruled the lower court.

2018...!!!!!! Poor little drumpkins.

This applies to this instance how? Fuck off.

rGRRGSEIJOGIRRGJSEIOGJROEI J

eh jsut wanted to magag a

he WATNED TYO MAGA AND THESE KEKS WUOLDLNTY LET HI M

HE
WANTED
TO
MAG
A

A
M A
G
A
LET HIM FUCKING MAGA let U S the american people MAGA

aekf
akfsd
l
WE ALL JSUT WANT TO MAGA

wen eed to give opru senators mORE kekistani POWER

uhhhh because people are bitching that the records are being destroyed, when it's republicans who ordered them destroyed.

>10000 vote margin
>Asking for a recount

Give it up. He lost.

Kekistani Squad start checking in

(((Republicans)))

>its legal to destroy voting records
How in the fuck is this even possible? What in the ACTUAL fuck?

Yes...follow it through....republicans are ordering destruction of records ...of a race they lost to the dems ....by a narrow margin. Absolutely standard procedure and nothing suspicious here.

This

Let's not look like the left did right after Trump got elected -- Once the allegations came out we knew all bets were off with this race. We can make excuses like the Dems did after the Georgia special election, but at the end of the day it's not gonna make us look any better.

There are some special elections in Ohio and Pennsylvania early next year. Those are swing states so they will be better indicators, unless the left throws out some other crazy accusations to fuck with us.

Just tell them there is reasonable suspicion and evidence that the votes were hacked by Russian hackers. Surely they`ll understand severity of situation and do the recount.

It might be some misplaced anti-government theory. You don't want to be persecuted by some future tyrant for voting for the wrong candidate in a past race. You lose either way, that's how the government always sets up the game.

It is standard procedure, they passed the fucking rules that require it years ago.

This, despite claiming to be "redpilled" so many americans posting here still don't realize the difference between the RNC and DNC is NOTHING.

>You don't want to be persecuted by some future tyrant for voting for the wrong candidate in a past race
Thank god for the first and second amendments.

Didn't Moore sexually assault some young lady? Why would you want him to win. Yeah, losing a senate seat sucks.. But how can you be so fucking red vs. blue that you don't care about that

It is standard in Alabama to destroy the electronic records. That is what they do. A sudden request to "preserve" those records reeks of democrat fuckwhittery where they'd want to recount the votes forever until they got their Jones in. Of course they struck down that a change be made to not destroy the digital records. It's too bad that it turned out to be wrong thing to do in this case.