The US should breakup into a handful of independent nations along political, cultural and ideological lines

The US should breakup into a handful of independent nations along political, cultural and ideological lines.

Stop pretending it works anymore and push for independence, the Union I'd a failure.

It will negatively impact the global economy but it will recover after 10 - 15 years so just do it.

#BreakupTheUnion

I just pulled this map off google I have no idea how many or what the nation's would look like.

>Virginia wanting to be with you inbred hicks
sorry, sweetie
this isn't 1861 anymore

go away EU shill

The union should split into its states. Fuck "Cultural and Ideological lines".
>This is how america ought to look

Yeah Balkanization worked so well for the central European countries.

>religious
>traditional
>anti-immigration
>proud of their culture

yeah it did didn't it

Arguably better than being infested with niggers and arabs.

the russian shill post
show you flag, ivan

That's a false equivalence, America is fucking huge, some of or states are bigger than Europe's Largest nations.It would be like reversing the future United States of Europe.

Oklahoma would go with Texas. They need access to the ocean as well as Texas' petrochemical refineries.

Get Kentucky out of the South. I don't want them.

Texas here
We should get texas to arizona, straight up to canada
Utah, wyoming, montana, and the dakotas are basically texas 2.0 anyways

Sad attempt to weak one of the strongest militaries on earth. All breaking up would do is make all of the smaller nations more susceptible to a military invasion from an outside source.

Garbage denominations, are you on coke? Are you even from the US? How can you even say those groups are based on culture, political, OR ideological lines?

One out of those four is a positive.

Yeah, nobody wants to live in a poor shithole.

A sliver of South and West Texas can be given back to Mexico.

Pls make Oklahoma part of Texas, those borders are uglier than an EU4 blobfest.

>one out of those four is positive

>anti immigration isn't a positive
You are a cuckold who would gleefully watch his wife slurp other men's jizz

So you think California should breakoff and form a... super California? By what measure of insanity are you hand drawing landlocked nations?

Anti-immigration is the only positive

The states would be better off with their own military forces. Adversity creates strong nations, in-fighting is good. Look at Europe, do you think the most successful countries are that way because they banded together? No, they're successful because they spent hundreds of years fighting. Look at the greek nation states. The Romans, The Persians. All great nations were born and lived in adversity.

>political, cultural and ideological lines.

OP didn't mention geographical

Secure the borders, deport as many muds as possible, then put all liberals and kikes into concentration camps.

The midwest has some access to the oceans via the St. Lawrence seaway. The only 100% landlocked 'nation' in OP's picture is the southwest.

Arizona could create a canal through the baja. In all reality the southwest would just merge into Mexico

Instead of US states fighting amongst themselves they banded together to fight everyone else in the world for several hundred years. Seems to have made for a much stronger military state than if they all had their own little military.

>landlocked
>no major cities
>no agricultural land
>no major industries
>indefensible borders
This will be the DMZ

It would never break like that. The states themselves would break into pieces as well. You'd have to separate it at a county level, and then the new nation would look like this.

Please cut Oregon and Washington in half so we on the east side can hang with Idaho. Check the county by county voting, the only reason those states are blue is because of Portland and Seattle.

But then who will be the Joos army?
This is not how this works, user

Heartlanders vs City Dwellers. It would be fun watching all the major urban centers collapse overnight without the products and support provided by the rural areas that the City Dwellers look down upon.

Most likely, the midwest would take Washington for the sea ports, the top of Virginia would be shaved off and WV would join the south, and Texas would either join with Oklahoma or take the skinny piece off Oklahoma and the rest of the state joins with the midwest

this isn't true. The only states that would split up would be California, texas, florida, Louisiana, Illinois, Michigan, and probably washington.

I can only imagine the joy we would feel seeing all those habenings about based heartlander prepers massacring the city cucks

Only if they take and pillage seattle. I would gladly guide Midwest forces through the eastern plateau if it meant the death of that cesspol

I mean to be honest the Heartland would fall into shambles too but I imagine that the worst of the carnage will be seen in the cities.

Oklahoma is our hat and their clay belongs to us

T. Texan

Proud of your culture isn't positive? Maybe not modern amerimutt culture but surely some euros have culture worth saving

>what are states?
sage

You can tell when someone knows nothing of the west coast with these maps
OR and WA are NWF territory

Give the Republic of Texas NM and OK give the rest to Cali Republic, problem solved

Yeah. Fuck the Southwest. It's a desert shithole. I wanna be a part of Texas.

Why would you be anti-immigration if you don't see tradition and cultural pride as good things? The reason immigration is cancer is because it destroys the culture and traditions of the host county. The crime that follows immigrants isn't the disease, it's merely a symptom.

The state of our nation is not something to be proud of. They banded together as a confederacy with an agreement to protect the borders of the whole, the constitution wasn't signed in until more than 5 years after the revolution was won. We did not win as the federal mess we are today, we won as common allies who recognized each others independence. And if you don't think there was in-fighting, you're wrong, look up ohio and micigans history.

Sure

this is why Lincoln was (((assassinated)))
so the union was never reconciled
the war never ended

>>no major cities
salt lake city,
tucson,
phoenix,
las vegas

read a map, I for one would happily relocate to the crazy desert people land

Agreed. Richmond and above should be northern states.

Middle nation wins because it has all the nukes

Agreed completely, though Oklahoma is definitely a Dixie state at this point. Not sure if California would rather be part of Cascadia or somewhere else though, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to make it on their own and then crash into a commie black hole and lose all its worth.

Once Europe gets knocked down again and when China shows its faltering, that's when this needs to happen, so the different smaller chunks can capitalize on the weakened world sphere and carve out niches for themselves.

and each state should have its own money and language!

You forgot Arkansas as well. Rightful Texan clay.

Destroying the most dangerous zionist puppet state on earth will benefit humanity for millenia.

Pacifica would just nuke the rest of the country that was conservative

Prove me wrong

Couldn't get past first line. Terrible ideas. Try again.

>Tuscarawas county Ohio

Feels good man

>Use Oklahoma to cut off LSR from Ohioan Empire

Fuck off

new england should be it's own.
west virginia, western new york state, western pennsylvania should be part of the midwest or south.

>pheonix
>no agriculture

you mean something like this?

It's our skinny piece, fuck off.

Putting New York and New Jersey in New England?! What the fuck is wrong with you, you inbred dixi shit

why is arkansas part of texas?

Western mountain guide reporting in. I'm originally from Ohio, so I'm able to still communicate with you mouth-breathers. You're welcome to come pillage these faggots' women, as is our custom. They love the Midwest cock.

>Californians
>having the balls to hike anything

*nuke

>1 post by this ID
>meme flag
slide thread/10
sage