Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3QnfzQd9fE
archive.is/77k4J
youtube.com/watch?v=bkg-bSKyUAY
i.4cdn.org/pol/1513182433116.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>white """people""""

nigger

Holy shit that poor dude. Why the fuck do we tolerate these literal apes in our societies? Fuck man, what moderately intelligent property owner would let these fucking animals on their property? I know I wouldn't rent or sell a fucking thing to niggers if I wasn't forced to

Why are you so fussy about black people? Calm the fuck down, faggot.

And then after you type this you get angry that somebody called you a snowflake who gets offended by even seeing a race that is different than yours. (And yes, I am white)

typical white male: only fight when vicory is assured by either numbers, weapons, body weight or all of the above
sorry nobody of us thinks that your greeks were our ancestors.
>not realising the jews plan to increas the gap between black and wide to avert the JQ.

Haha, black nigger mad.

Personally I believe that all races should be subject to the full Darwinian effects of the free market. Only those capable of providing something others want should be able to survive to leave progeny. That would imply the vast majority of blacks failing, due to their naturally lower intelligence, but at least over time it would elevate their race through brute force removal of unmarketable (and thus undesirable) elements.
The JQ would also be answered for if they had to actually compete on a free market, but I recognize that we may potentially have to answer the JQ before we can move on to utilizing the ultimate eugenics program of free exchange

shut the fuck up white boi u aint gonna do shit

I mean I literally said that I wouldn't sell property or anything else for that matter to niggers if I wasn't forced to. The only thing helping niggers out is the State. No wonder that demographic largely votes democrat

Sage

Whitebois are too pussy to say this shit to a black mans face so they talk shit on the internet lmao. You mad we breeding you out of existence white boi?

That's Philippines.

What a weak faggot. How hard is it too grab his shirt with both hands and thrust your whole body weight into him to get him of balance instead of fighting like a fucking girl

Is he stupid or something? Even if you are some former MMA champion, you never should try to fight with a guy with a knife with your bare hands.

>Niggers are incapable of behaving in a civilized manner
>Somehow civilized people shouldn't keep their guard up around wild animals

Dumb as shit subhuman confirmed

>taking pride in race because you dont have anything to be proud individually

racists btfo

>Personally I believe that all races should be subject to the full Darwinian effects of the free market.
Good point, sounds harsh but its beneficial in the long run.
I dunnu about the IQ thing tho, i got tested with 6 or seven years and scored 112 points. Im no genius but i am certainly not retarded. I also have no white ancestors.

Holy fuck. This is what I’ve been trying to tell these faggots for so long. Thank you.

Further... Blacks in the USA are being breed out of existence, look at the numbers you keep mixing, blacks are disappearing, whites have enough numbers they won't disappear due to u snuffing your black heritage from existence in the USA

>
>typical white male: only fight when vicory is assured by either numbers, weapons, body weight or all of the above

Maybe watch the entire video. youtube.com/watch?v=H3QnfzQd9fE
See how it stays 1:1 even when is could have been 2:1 quite easily.
See how that talking and head bobbing shit gets you concussed.

>sorry nobody of us thinks
Maybe you deserve a pass on English because your ancestors were German.

There is a 100% chance you're white.

Tell that to every Black and Jew who takes pride in their race. Do they have nothing to be proud of individually?

Found the welfare nigger. How much does the government pay you to derail threads?

Pretty much this. You ever seen a mixed couple that births a child that is darker? Blacks will be gone eventually. It's the Latinos that are spreading like fucking wildfire.

archive.is/77k4J

>If you think black people are gonna sit on their hands and ignore Roy Moore lauding slavery, that we have forgotten Selma and Birmingham and those four black girls, and the daily racism we live with just trying to go about our business and live our lives — think again. Wake up and smell the black coffee folks.

>In spite of concerted and ongoing efforts by white people to suppress and disenfranchise the black vote — not just in Alabama — we continue to be the most dependable Democratic Party voting block. Period. Especially black women, though our brothers are far more often disallowed from voting due to having a record, or being incarcerated.

>While we have been dismissed, ‘buked, scorned and dubbed “low info”, and “not progressive” especially those of us who live in what are called “red states” — why is it you don’t get the fact that those states have been painted red with our blood ‘cause they are rigged for white racists?

It's about average group IQ, not about individual IQ. Individuals must always be judged as they are: individuals. Racial/demographic dynamics only give context and understanding to individuals, it doesn't define them. We know due to studies that, on average, blacks have a lower IQ- especially Sub-Saharan African blacks. There do exist intelligent Sub-Saharan Africans, but they are far more rare than intelligent whites, or intelligent jews, or intelligent chinese.

There are three type of people that make those pots:
1) Emasculated commie whites
2) Turdroaches/ Pakis
3) Subhuman niggers

That leaf is probably 1 or 3, but most likely 1.

What? This is a black hate thread and I'm posting reasons to hate niggers.

That's what nigger actually "think".

you are a nigger and that is all you will ever be. enjoy living to be 28 and never having a productive day in your life!
also remember that ever white person that looks at you know that you are nothing but an animal.

obviously not, it applies to everyone.

You mad turdboi?

We wuz kangz

Even the women that present themselves as "conservative" Have fucked black guys.

Tomi Lahren - Blacked
Lauren Southern - Blacked
Ann coulter - Blacked.

yeah niggers are terrible and lack all empathy

The reason Jews push race mixing so much is because they want to get rid of "African" Americans, they want to see all remains of slave lineages destroyed and overcome by white genes. The whiter the goyim, the easier they are controlled through peaceful means and idologies.

Neither will you nigger.

Most of these are so retarded, I'm racist and I've never even considered saying half of the stupid shit on that.

Nigger

>We groids will fight de whid devil

Nigger

>MUH DICK

*Says it all

None of you would say the N word to a black mans face.

Pic related is you guys

As soon as the white guy starts doing the kung fu stuff the nog is like "sheeeeit i'm outta here" kek

>sucker punch

why cant whites fight without cheatin?

>Ignores the point

Blacks mixing with whites will only result in less and less blacks, look at the statistics, the white population is too large to send for out due to outbreeding unless we import millions of actual Africans... Which don't have the same appeal and marketability as the American nigs who pretty much all carry white genes from their old masters. 12% will not overcome 56%. If black Americans stuck to their own race then blacks wouldn't disappear in this country. But Jew memes are too strong, american blacks will be snuffed by their own hand.

I mean i got kicked out of my apartment because my bestie called my roommate a nigger to his face. Just trust that we would say and don't only because where scared of losing are jobs or houses for dropping dank redpills. Not because anyone is scared of DA BIG SCAWY BLK MENS!!!

The benefits of a classical negro education

Breath in the hatred
Let it dehumanize them in your eyes
But never lose focus on our true enemy.

Okay well then NOTICE how Jews and Blacks do it 10 times more than Whites?

Whites are the ones setting the good example, and your here criticizing them. Wtf are you doing here?

I think its natural to take pride in your race and Whites should do it more.

nigger
>nigger
nigger
>nigger
nigger
>nigger
nigger
>nigger
nigger
>nigger
nigger
>nigger
nigger
>nigger
nigger
>nigger
nigger
>nigger
nigger
>nigger
nigger
>nigger

>nigger
>>nigger
>nigger
>>nigger
>nigger
>>nigger
>nigger
>>nigger
>nigger
>>nigger
>nigger
>>nigger
>nigger
>>nigger
>nigger
>>nigger
>nigger
>>nigger
>nigger
>>nigger
>nigger
>>nigger

n i g g e r
i
g
g
e
r

Typical leaf.
Shitposting and trolling, as always.

fucking finally

youtube.com/watch?v=bkg-bSKyUAY

Elites wants us to blame each other when blame needs to be placed on our elites

>WHORL STARHRRRR

Perfect fucking punch

i.4cdn.org/pol/1513182433116.jpg

stoty? Is this some honor killing shit?

Why do (((virgin))) people still believe in this bullshits?
Pleasure areas are in the external part of the vagina. You don't need a 30 cm dick to make her feel pleasure, you fucking virgin moron

retarded shit right there.

I dare you to hate red-pilled niggas.

>We wuz kangz

this must have been made by some virgin or something

you dumb anonymous fuck, jews brought niggers here and they know why they did it. if you didn't have slaves in america back then you business would be crushed by someone who did. lincoln was assassinated because he wanted to ship the niggers back to africa. If we go hand in hand and fight jews with the niggers the niggers would turn on us faster then you can say welfare check.
see this one, makes me gag

No. Brazilian justice.

fuck you white boi and yo racist sheeet

Niggers are gross they have pubes on their head