Aren't Buddhists peaceful? Why are they so ready to fight another peaceful religion?

Aren't Buddhists peaceful? Why are they so ready to fight another peaceful religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mMfyRsvHYDc
youtu.be/svVLoYs636w
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanti_Kali
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can be peaceful without being a Quaker cuck.

Every peace lover is an enemy of the war mongers.

Christianity and Islam have been pushing into South Asia for centuries now, dominating and subjugating the local Hindus and Buddhists, forcibly converting and killing them.

Christianity and Islam are cancers that need to be eradicated. They are universalist religions that won't stop until they have either converted the entire world or killed everyone else. They need to be destroyed.

>buddism
>peacefull
youtu.be/mMfyRsvHYDc

Being peaceful doesn't mean you are inonfensive when rough times are on the horizon. It means you are capable of force and defense, even if that means taking the sword out. Scrub !

They do not tolerate intolerance.

God damn I love nips

>Aren't Buddhists peaceful?
Zen actually has nothing to do with being peaceful - it has to do with being AT peace with yourself.

Of course you do faggot
youtu.be/svVLoYs636w

Simply epic argument, Sup Forumsfaggot

>Islam
>peaceful

Make them untrustworthy of what anyone except family tells them.

This

>Meme flag
>Shitpost
Fuck my shit up fampai

>leaves out the originator of both of them, judism

hmm

He's an english teacher, the real japs are on 2chan.

Who are Christians killing in 2017?

You Hindus kill more Muslims over cows.

I'm not a Jap or an English teacher you Chink.

Christians kill cultures more than they kill people. Also Protestants are killing Europeans with all their Marxist bullshit and refugees welcome.

Still a laowai.

Go eat the dog your neighbor is done fucking.

Any link to that interview? That guy seems pretty based.

They are defending themselves against the common enemy of the human race: muslims.

Buddhists have been fighting muslims for hundreds of years m8

b-buh-but muh skype on a stiiiick

>Implying killing is the only harm the can be done

>You Hindus kill more Muslims over cows
You say it as if it's wrong

Anyone got a source?

Go watch your based pastor conduct interracial marriages. "there is neither Jew nor Greek"

BASED BUDDHISTS

THEY SEE THROUGH THE MUDSLIME GAME, LONG EXPERIENCE WITH THOSE RELIGION OF PEACE TAQIYYA SCAMMERS, NO CURRENTYEAR PC SHIT IS GONNA PUT THE BLINDERS ON THE BUDDHISTS

LEARN SOMETHING YUROP

Now go smoke some weed and get buttfucked, degenerate

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanti_Kali
There are some baptist militiay in the indian far east as far as I know.

this

You can not go to sleep next to a rabid dog. It is not hatred to kill or drive away the dog from your house.

>peaceful religion
>Islam

Why is OP such a faggot?

>french
>calls me degenerate

sure thing baguette

When even based Buddhists are reaching the point to where they're informing Muslims "We're going to kill you all.", it really tells you everything you need to know about Islam.

"Speak softly, and carry a big stick"

I'm gonna tell gunny

GOOD!!

The problem in eu are thanks to cancerous politics

Honestly i'm more afraid of Dutch degeneracy and not of some sandpeoples

muslims in Myanmar have been getting a little too peaceful, and the Buddhists couldn't bear to see all the harmony the mudslimes were bringing to their people

Check and I like this

is that still going on? The news stopped giving a shit about it

I don't care what you're afraid of, baguette. Now go troll somewhere else.

>Aren't Buddhists peaceful
kek no, every religion is capable of violence.

Buddhists in my country are nothing more than bunch of idol worshipping savages. The Dutch were doing the Lord's work and spreading Christianity, then came the British scum and everything went to the shitter. The whole region is shit because of British scum, i hope i live to see the day when Islam takes over Britain, only Britain though, have nothing against rest of Europe.

My cuntry, forgot flag.

Mistakes were made.
>Invites muslims who are in conflict currently and not ready to migrate whatsoever
>It'll be fine
>Are gonna fight them now....

>implying self-defense killings violate pacifism

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I know a monk. He's actually a badass so no i wouldn't say peaceful.

Religions can be as peaceful as they want, that doesnt mean the humans following them will be.

Buddhism is about finding inner calm, not about pacifism. For many buddhists pacifism is how they seek thier inner peace, but pacifism is far from mandatory or required.

Yeah of course you're not an English teacher. You're just an ASSISTANT english teacher, weebuck Daviddo-kun.

or maybe he's an American soldier

A shitlord is a shitlord regardless of the label they give themselves.

As a buddhist, let me just say that are greeks even white?

Like many other countries we have the Islam problem too unlike Christians and Hindus they have big polarization with majority of Buddhists and has problems with coexistening

you sacrifice the sheep if you spare the wolf

>Why are they so ready to fight another peaceful religion?
They're not. Buddhism is a religion of peace and your accusation is racist.

Buddhism preaches peace not mercy for those trying to take peace from others. Why do you think they're trained to fight in some temples. You can't have peace if you can't defend yourself.

Looks like sam hyde lel

lmao sod off southeastern subhuman nigger chink
do you even know this history of buddhism? it sprung from some poorfag in India that wanted some sort of recognition for lower castes, the Brahmans got tired of the subhuman and expelled him (there was a good amount of Aryan blood left in the Hindus when this happened) and he went onto china, this anti-Aryan religion prospered along the chinese yellow subhumans.
I dont know how Sup Forums can defend this shit "religion", ye they are killing muslims but thats because they dont have jewish influence subjugating their nations, Europeans have nothing to envy from the anti-Aryan religion.

buddhism is the cancer of religion, spreading under the guise of unity and peace, it is worse than islam, because its danger cannot be seen in the cover.

That news would make people think and MSM certainly can't have that

The problem here is that the muslim population is growing rapidly because they have many children, averaging 3+. It has caused a lot of resentment from the Buddhist majority because they are worried they will become a minority in their own country in a few decades.

Interesting that it is the same thing that goes on in Europe and the USA except PC correctness is not the norm and people are more open about their opinions. Very few advocate violence however, that is not very popular.

>Kill or convert everyone

This

For the same reason that you can't be tolerant of the intolerant to live in peace together.

What China doing in your country?

muh based religion

Dude that's very wrong Buddha aka Siddharth was born as a prince he was not a poor dude he was a Aryan India was a Buddhist majority country in Asoka's time then it slowly declined

quakers only get to pretend to be pacifists because they always get someone else to do their dirty work for them

India was never majority Buddist

We have a choice of being fucked by three countries India USA China we choose china

>the buddha lived in china
wat

Their was a time in Asoka's rein when he made Buddhism the state religion and spread to others countries

If something "kills a culture" through peaceful means, it literally just means it's the superior culture.

Still Buddism Never grained traction

>The problem here is that the muslim population is growing rapidly
Because cowards sold their houses and fled during the war. My neighborhood used to have 1-2 Muslim houses before the war hit Colombo but now it's 75% Muslim and now the same cowards have no way to buy a house here anymore.

>some poorfag in India
Do you even know anything about Buddhism?

Yes because Buddhism was outrun by Hindu and Jainism

he left India because he didnt proser/was banished, i read about it along time ago and dont remember/dont care too much, the important part is that buddhism opposes castes, which is why it is anti-Aryan (le we are all equal) and this dude wanted to overthrow brahmanic order.
i know the gist of it, only whats important, do you?

I guess judaism is the superior culture then and we should let the Jews take over the world since their subversion tactics and degeneracy aren't violent. :^)

>Argentinian education
How died in India, the Buddha

Brahmanics in turn upped the ante and told every low caste that they would have to live like shit, but reincarnation would await and they'd be granted a better lifestyle, and thats how they maintained their proselites. the buddhism defeatist had to move onto another land (i.e China)

>How died in India, the Buddha
the what now

how is this about buddhism and not about islam wanting him dead? i dont get it, is it because he dresses that way and mentioned meditating? i could make the same argument myself and im not a buddhist.

*he

Those quakers are shifty as fuck tho.

I'll take the personification of Popper's Paradox for 500, Alex.

Kill every single Rohingya

Because they aren't brainwashed by cuckpitalism and have some common fucking sense left

also forgot to mention that buddhist monks are among the people who are obsessed with martial arts, always have been, but they dont really go kill people, they just defend and if defending makes you not peaceful then idk what does, letting everyone walk over you?

Because when you feel you're under attack, you don't back down and welcome them, you fight back.

Just wiki Buddhism retard you dont have the slightest knowledge of Buddhism yes he opposed caste system you see what caste system had done to India it had made it a shit hole (caste and race is different ahhhh )

"Monks, even if bandits were to carve you up savagely, limb by limb, with a two-handled saw, he among you who let his heart get angered even at that would not be doing my bidding. Even then you should train yourselves: 'Our minds will be unaffected and we will say no evil words. We will remain sympathetic, with a mind of good will, and with no inner hate. We will keep pervading these people with an awareness imbued with good will and, beginning with them, we will keep pervading the all-encompassing world with an awareness imbued with good will — abundant, expansive, immeasurable, free from hostility, free from ill will.' That's how you should train yourselves."

The curse of Brahmanic still the main reason for their povertyin india luckily Sri Lanka got rid of that thanks to Buddhism

only americans think buddhism is supposed to be peaceful.

what kind of religious institutions are depicted as teaching kung-fu?

the peaceful buddhist sects are literally doomsday cults.

the impression of buddhists as peaceful is an exoticism

>the peaceful buddhist sects are literally doomsday cults.
Could you elaborate?

>what kind of religious institutions are depicted as teaching kung-fu?
Shaolin martial arts are intended as a means of self-development and were often practiced by monks as a way to defend themselves/the monasteries during periods of social upheaval.

Kung Fu was developed by Chinese monks to self defense from robbers and bandits
Any way don't worry about Buddhism we will be gone within the end of this century