I need muh AR15 to dfend myself from da gooberminte

>I need muh AR15 to dfend myself from da gooberminte

Newsflash gun nuts - the government has tanks, fighter jets, aircraft carriers, battleships, LAV's, elite highly trained soldiers and not to forget AN ENTIRE ARSENAL OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS THAT COULD DESTROY THE ENTIRE PLANET SEVERAL TIMES.

Stop Larping.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXbANM-zEtc
youtube.com/watch?v=STPaycKcXJw&t=110s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But how will I get people to stop looking at my microscopic penis if my guns get taken away?????????
My lifted truck can only do so much!

stale leafpost

A fighter jet isn't going to break down my door at 3 am to search my house for bannee books.

Can mods ban these threads already?

>I need to post the same thread, over and over constantly
Fucking Canada dick sucker, you don't have anything better to do ?

You're right it won't break down your door.

But it will break down your roof and destroy your entire fucking house along with you and your mulatto family.

Don't forget drones.

lol, let em nuke themselves. Hilarious.

You made this thread yesterday leaf nigger fuck off and take daddy Trudeau’s dick already

>the government has tanks, fighter jets, aircraft carriers, battleships, LAV's, elite highly trained soldiers and not to forget AN ENTIRE ARSENAL OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS THAT COULD DESTROY THE ENTIRE PLANET SEVERAL TIMES.

They're not going to send any of those things to your house.

>liberals
>literally
>can't
>stop
>thinking
>about
>dicks

Go read

News flash idiot, patriots are in the military, are ex-military and have organized militias. News flash, the military aren't going to bomb Americans on American soil. There would be a coup long before that. News Flash, real militias train, have food & other supplies hidden away in mountains and you'll never hear of them.

And yet they still want to disarm us. Why is that?

Are people really this jealous of us?

Give me a tl;dr

If every person with a gun stood against the govt. we would win. 150-200 million AMERICANs dual weilding. Glorious

THREAD IS MADE EVERY DAY.

SHILL
H
I
L

Daily reminder to everyone itt that pic related is why Canadians are the worst posters. They're about to die and so choose to lash out at the world, because fighting their fate would see them in prison.

Have you tried rolling coal? Talk about a panty dropper!

>Afghanistan didn’t happen
>Vietnam didn’t happen
>Korea didn’t happen
>the American and French revolutions didn’t happen

If Americans were going to defend themselves against the government, they would have done it by now. They would have done it when the PATRIOT Act passed. They would have done it when Obama decreed that he had the right to execute American citizens with no judicial oversight. They would have done it over warrantless wiretaps, indefinite detention, the militarization of the police, the supreme court that guts the constitution because of muh feelings, the criminal courts that acquit people who murder whites, the race riots, the censored media, the Mexican invasion or any of the other billion things that would have made a normal society revolt.

The fact is, Americans will never use their guns for their anything other than posting on /k/. The whole country is already defeated. They're too stupid to know it.

Reposting the same thread every day is against the rules.

Leaf's are so tactical and such brain!!!
giB us bRainds. Weef

Change the file name next time. Something a little less obvious than fuck the second amendment would be nice.

>warned
Fucking racist! It should be celebrated

Can this post be banned already? Fucking read about the peinsular campgin, american revolution, vietnam and afghanistan you fucking retard.

>Obey the government or be killed

Can't argue that.

As someone who works in the military, I can tell you 99% of people here support individual gun rights and no one would attack a US citizen

and WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE THEM TOOO

unless ordered to, or given candy

It's not the army Americans are worried about, it's the politicians and the retards that elect them, like you, that are the problem.

how do you explain the unconstitutional gun grab after Katrina???

>It is the duty of the enlisted member to not perform unlawful orders

Article 90 of the UCMJ

>Be American
>Can't own shoot automatic RK 62 and RK 95
>Be strong FINN
>Shoot down Russian Jets with STRONG RK 62 and RK 95
>Have conscription
HAHAHA COUNTRIES EXCEPT FINLAND BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=YXbANM-zEtc
youtube.com/watch?v=STPaycKcXJw&t=110s

HAHAHA