WTFFFFFFF! 92% Dem Turnout in off-year election????

THATS UNHEARD OF!

Something is going on!

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html
youtu.be/GB0vJvDG-Js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just because EVERYONE knows they ALWAYS get votes by registering dead people and animals DOESN'T mean foul play
I swear you trumpf kins are pathetic

theres about 750k votes missing

Put the salt in the bag!!

Obvious voter fraud, and not just in Alabama. Trump needs to start forcing some fucking investigations.

Now you know what Trump was alluding to with his tweet about alabama getting another chance "very soon".

What was the black turnout?. Did we get districts in BHam with 100% of registered blacks voting?

>it was rigged cuz I didn't win
>it was the damn niggers
>fake news made me do it

Grow up. Then cry some more you inbred hicks.

Alabama turns blue!!!! Bahahaha. 2018 is going to be brutal.

sniff sniff
no bully user

96%

>Trump wins legitimately
>Total autistic insurrection that lasts more than a year from dems
>Conservatives raise legitimate questions about serious voter fraud red flags (which would immediately initiate an investigation in any European country)
>Dems laugh and accuse conservatives of being children who cant handle a loss

You guys are going to prison. We don't waste our time screaming at the sky.

I posted here yesterday, I told Sup Forums what I had seen, suspicious crowds of blacks lining up to vote, a convoy of buses with Mississippi and Tennessee license plates parked 2 km outside of Madison.

I saw very odd behaviour, blacks who looked like they never worked in their lives lining up in a kind of party atmosphere at several polling stations, I heard some talking about 'the easiest money they ever made'

I KNOW THERE WAS MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD IN ALABAMA, I SAW IT WITH M Y OWN EYES.

I was called shill, I was told to fuck off back to antifa, I was accused of trying to deter rep voters etc, well I fucking told you and you didn't fucking care and now the dems are running a rep state.

GOOD JOB Sup Forums

This is cartoonish levels of voter fraud, and I didnt even care about this election.

Um, ok sweetie. Alabama blue. Bahahaha!!! Texas is next.

>legitimately wins 3 million less votes
>I didn't win, u cheated reeee

Your whataboutism needs work Muhammad. Why dont you go take another redpill and lie down before you have a stroke.

That's the % of blacks that voted that went Jones. Not the % that voted. R-r-right?

Yeah. You need proof or there is no story.

If Alabama was a 'Trump trap' I'll believe it when I see it.

And you obviously did not had a cellphone at hand to film it.

Alabama a liberal state. It was rigged. ..waaah wash waaaah

>what is the electoral college
you faggots are still crying about losing because you had to follow the constitution and not mob rule. its fucking amazing.

you dont deserve to live in america

> implying the electoral college was created by the Russians

>the outcome of the election was not the one I desired
>clearly this is the result of tampering
>our democracy has been subverted

>democrats really fucking hate the current president
>why do they turn out against his candidate?
it's a fucking mystery user

Dems: Moore is a pedophile! No proof needed! Its a known fact!

Dems: We didn't steal the election! Wheres the proof?

>highest voter turnout in american history almost by a factor of 2
>most of those are niggers on welfare who can't be asked to do literally anything
>overruled a judge's decision the day of the election to keep the ballets, letting the votes be destroyed and a recount impossible
Plug me back in Sup Forums, I can't handle this reality anymore

Tired of winning yet. You faggots lost the most red state in the union.

hes not wrong. too bad theyre destroying the evidence as we speak

Make us angry
Surprised we mobilize against you

Okey dokey then.

> t. Hildawgs

Alabama needs to drag these rats out by their short hairs.

He did force investigations of the federal electios already and no fraud was found

>al franken didn’t resign after this
They played the ol switcheroo to.

So what is he suggesting as the alternative? That the dems managed *colossal* voter fraud in a R+30 state? Where every polling station was manned by nothing but repubs?

On the surface this is a somewhat valid observation. But only the tiniest bit of scratching shows that its actually conspiracy-level thinking. This is the same bullshit as the Hillary supporters absolutely convinced the russians meddled with the election.

> i demand change of tules so i win baaaw

So it's a bad thing that democracy is actually working? God bless America.

Well you still lost the presidency so, meh I'll take it

It IS what hildogs say, don't be a hildog.
Take your losses like man.

>Alabama in 2011 passed its strict voter ID law. It requires that voters have at least one of several specific kinds of photo ID to cast their ballots, such as a driver’s license, non-driver ID, US passport, student or employee ID at a college or university in Alabama, or military or tribal ID.

YEP DEFINITELY VOTER FRAUD

>every polling station run by repubs
Not the ones in the heart of the black inner cities?

>stop noticing all these coincidences, you stupid goyim!

That's because the blue states wouldn't turn over their voting records, you fucking faggot.

Except their loss didn't involve fishy turnout numbers did it

>Where every polling station was manned by nothing but repubs
Have any proof of that, or are you just talking out of your ass?

Payback for sessions not going after Hillary... they gave his seat to a mentally deranged liberal...

Lol

>Spend 50 million dollars on one Senate seat
>Republicans pull all support for their candidate
>still barely win

2018 is going to be brutal because the Democrats are going to lose like 15 seats.

>take your losses like a man
Funny, all the shills pushing this talking point so desperately. It is all over Sup Forums and the MSM.

Its not just the brazen hypocricy. Its the fact that they clearly do NOT want people to look into this election.

Those are the provisional ballots they forced in black people after telling them their registration was “expired”.

COOL!
Is this going to happen before or after BASED /ourguy/ Mueller locks up Hillary?
OR ARE HILLARY AND JONES IN CUSTODY ALREADY???

This thread was agnostic to trump tho.

So you're saying they just didn't commit any fraud in all the states that did turn over their records? You'd think they'd be using fraud to try and overturn red states, why would they need fraud to win states they already control?

I can't wait to point to this to BTFO of anyone that claims voter ID laws are rayciss and put blacks at a disadvantage.

>People standing at the door have control over electronic voting machines.

Funny how they moved so quickly to delete the electronic voting record.

Anyone who still has faith in the american system is a moron.

It really was those damn niggers though. They are to blame for ruining America by turning it non-white. Well, at least the destruction of America means we in Europe will be free from harmful American influence soon.

More like we don’t want the corrupt hicks running that state to rig an election after the fact.

yeah, Trump woke the dems up. They fucking hate him.

Alabama voted for a dem by all of a 1% margin versus a repub candidate so toxic he'd become radioactive.

Its still a R+30 state. This seat will flip back red in 2020.

It doesn't matter how much you claim without substantiation.

A wise person would call you a shill, agnostic of how much your unsourced information supports their view.

Run up the popular vote total for one

California fraud alone could account for half of Hillary's lead especially because CA has no voter ID laws, just walk up and give em a name and you vote.

FUCKING TRIGGERD MUCH DRUMPFKIN?

You guys notice how all the Jones favored districts took FOREVER to turn in results? I don't doubt they were waiting to see how many votes Moore got before tampering and THEN turning in the results. The whole election was fucked from the beginning with the bullshit accusations and unbelievably biased MSM. I'm sure the Dems bussed in niggers as well, they'll do ANYTHING. But what pisses me off the most is the half a million+ Trump voters who stayed home, I hope they shoot themselves out of shame for being such fucking fags

you dont even know your own voting system, it doesnt matter if he had 3 million less votes... Also would have lost his elections aswell, he did not win the majority either.

>hillary was inexperienced and targeted wrong
>hillary was experienced, targeted right, and still lost

pick one.

no you fucking retard, the leftists wouldnt comply with the investigation and deleted/destroyed all evidence the investigation sought

>So you're saying
Try responding to what he actually said instead of spouting a nonsensical strawman based on your ignorant assumptions

"In multiracial societies, you don't vote in accordance with your economic interests and social interests, you vote in accordance with race and religion."

- Lee Kuan Yew

What did he mean by this?

dont reply to leafposters user

>muh rigged
Less dem turnout than last alabama election. Maybe you shouldnt nominate a pedophile next time

too soon
or is it?

>recounts and audits arent done under increased bipartisan scrutiny.

yeah, not buying it Fraudy McFraudsalot

Um ok sweetie...!!! Hehehehehe. Yummy salt. I need some water.

And Lord knows after a few years of Jones votes and smugness from niggers, all the whites who sat this one out will be itching to make a loud statement

Newfag

C'mon now, that's just being retarded. There's no reason to run up the popular vote, it doesn't affect the election and would just make fraud more detectable.

It would be retarded to commit more fraud than you need to.

He's saying the dems committed fraud in states they have no reason to commit fraud in, that's fucking retarded.

Bigger district more votes to count. You need to work on your quick mafs.

>Something is going on!

You're right. Something is going on: Alabaman republicans were too ashamed to elect a child fucker, so they stayed home. Dems were out in force, and they won. That's how it works, hombre.

Lol

CRY MORE BITCH NIGGAS

enjoy the lame duck presidency that has less than a year left before Mueller destroys it

But why?

>He's saying the dems committed fraud in states they have no reason to commit fraud in, that's fucking retarded.
"no reason" based on what, your opinion? lol thanks

Let's hope they do more than make a statement

did they seriously spend 50 mil on fucking one senate seat? no wonder these shits are in the hole

>no reason to run up the popular vote
>literally being used to de-legitimize Trump, in this very thread
>would have further legitimized her had she won
Sorry leaf but you failed

Fuuuuuuuckoff Danecuck.

Yuge if true

>alabama
>cities

The whole state has 4.5mi people, the largest "city" has 200k people. Its just not large enough to have the sort of "inner city" effect you're thinking of that does exist for larger urban areas.

You're a bunch of flat-earthers, made all the worse by the fact you were mocking other flat-earthers yesterday. Kindly pull your head out of your own ass.

Alabama has always been a blue state, this was the first time they had honest elections.

I've always wondered about this, you could see the same thing happen with Trump I've never seen an explanation or examination anywhere on district reporting times.

oh sweet post the video you took

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html

Deep state. There won't be a Trump 2020 unless he defies the election results.

what was it you guys kept saying, over and over?
you lost, get over it cucks
>b-but voter fraud and jews and immigrants

>A year and a half of 'he'll be impeached soon'
The blue (balls) party

LOL
>MUH MUELLER
youtu.be/GB0vJvDG-Js

I agree... next vote will be a thor’s Hammer

I hope they ban fishing and hunting in Alabama until 2020

Can't wait to see the tears from /r/the_donald in 2020

yea delusional to think alabama is blue