REMINDER: IN THE NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE

MOST OF YOU WILL DENY YOU EVER SUPPORTED DONALD TRUMP.

Trust me, you will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWbkqpujPlc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial_of_Peter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWbkqpujPlc

Wait, what? When did we supported Donald Trump?

how will we ever recover?

absolutely not. In 25 years, Democrats will be co-opting Donald Trump they way they do with Ronald Reagan

If I meet a really hot chick then I’ll say I voted for Hillary

Try again redditor

Get your revolution started faggot. Every night I dream of gunning down commies in a civil war but you faggots never deliver on your promises. All you do is beat up trashcans

I never voted in my life and never will. All of your leaders are psychopaths and pedophiles.

7 more years faggot
Sage

Time to buy another rifle.

How dissonant do you have to be to not reconcile or communicate your decisions?

If I regret it, I can substantiate my opinion, and communicate how it changes.
Only jews think of lying immediately like this.

Slide thread do not reply.

>implying I vote or care about anything other than trolling trannys to suicide

Will that be before the rooster crows? And will it be three times?

What a thirsty little fuck.
Same Hillary supporter will accuse you of rape 6 years later because she will want money to take care of Tyrone's kid and the 70k of Welfare a year just won't do. The nigger, for all his faults, was smart enough to get the fuck out; but will end up in jail 'cause he dindunuffins. He'll be your cellmate and your ass will be his after you can't pay the child support.

If he builds a wall he will go down in history as the best president of all time. I will name my first born son Donald if he builds that wall. MAGA!!

Anyone who voted for anyone in the rigged election of 2016 is guilty of treason and fortunately all of your names and addresses are on a list.

"any day now"

Most people deny it now. That's the concept behind the silent majority. I live in a brown area that is obviously heavily tilted towards libshits. I'd love to be able to slap a Trump/Pence bumper sticker on my car, but I like having windows and a nice scratch free clear coat. Liberals are well known for vandalizing anything associated with Trump, so why would I make myself a target? And we all know that memes aside, if the liberals ever get total control all non-conforming thought will be eliminated, one way or the other. Anyway, I leave you with this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial_of_Peter

Never voted for him. He’s a narcissistic prick.

My uncle who voted for Trump and still supports him wont were a Maga hat or Trump shirt in public even after I offered him money. Most Trump supporters are pussies

ok, i trust you.

never

Nope. Hillary was by far the worst and still is, so nope.

I never supported Trump. I did vote for Trump and knowing what I know now I would vote for him again

Didn't we elect him?

ITT

and you're never going to admit you come here unironically. so kys :D

I voted for Trump but regret it now. We can't let him get the nuclear codes

You know Trump openly supports Israel, are you fucking retarded?

This.

I did vote for him, because he had a good message and wasn't Hillary. It was about the message not the man. Too bad he went full kike for the most part
>recognizing Jerusalem as the Zionist Entity's capital
>staying in Afghanistan
>2000 troops in Syria

DRUMPFFFFFFFF

>Moved the embassy to Jerusalem
>Literal Jewish puppet
>Jews hate him?
t.retard

>7 more years
gee, his dementia will be in full mode. faggot

American Jews hate him. American Jews are mostly liberal. Their support of Israel is inconsistent.

You have no culture, and all leftists are criminals.

>gob blesh duh unided shtatsh

Sure, if your wet dream of gulags come true I certainly will lie to save myself. The reason I support him is to circumvent that necessity and destroy you in advance

Yes indeed You did. Yes indeed.

Rape isn't about appearance, it's about power and control. Sound familiar?

kek

>Not wanting to get sucker punched by a deranged commie makes you a pussy.

You clearly don't know me

Unfortunately, OP is probably right.

Trump voters will one day receive the same treatment as 'racists' get today.

before im replaced ill blow every dime i have and anything left over ill ensure is willed to an all white family.

>Trust me

DRUMPF IS FINISHED
IMPEACHMENT SOON
ITLL HAPPEN THIS TIME FOR REALSIES

cool
I never did

Please please please OP
PLEASE PRESENT IN THIS THREAD
>ONE
>FUCKING
>ARGUMENT
against TRUMPS' POLICY...
I go around California BEGGING liberals to debate or even discuss policy with me...
NOT ONE WILL
JUST LIKE YOU WONT
>because youre a fucking faggot shill

>hat not burnt
3/10 got me to respond

Not OP but how about every decision he’s made involving the EPA.

There is to much proof that I wont lie. This is why I have gathered a list of names and addresses of local Marxists to hand to the first RWDS I meet.
I will make copies for the RWDS that follow.

The incidence of false rape accusations is no worse than false accusations of murder, and yet ...

surely this is the end for trump

I deny it now

How would that work?
>this guy murdered me!
>do you have any proof?
>REEEEEE
>guilty

DWOOO SKEWWWPZ KLRUMPFFFFFF