What are your thoughts on the rape of Nanking

What are your thoughts on the rape of Nanking.
I believe the numbers are exaggerated, but did it happen at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQh5od-Tkww
youtube.com/watch?v=n4U0hgY4nZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you post a smaller pic for clarification OP

Yes but at least 2 of the pictures in that collage are fake/unrelated, and it's foolish to believe everything on the subject because it was the foremost point of propaganda in China's civil war, and they made a lot of shit up.

She was a nice lady. RIP.

Well, it's like holocaust, it has been staged after the war by the Zionists

Fuck the chinese i hate them

I mean, there's no evidence of it ever happening

No there is no evidence, thats why i am asking.
I hate chinese too. It wouldnt surprise that they made it up

Most of it is probably bullshit made up by the Chinese commies.

But to be honest. I wouldn't care even if the Japanese did rape people with bayonets and grilled infants for the lulz. Chinks are fucking sub-humans.

China hate thread starts now!

>critical mass reached
>real topic reveals itself

that went fast!

The stories were mostly exaggerated.

I masturbate to all the rape stories and pictures. Good stuff.

Axis were always the good guys

The rape of Nanking is a huge redpill. How come nobody cares about dead chinks? How come nobody cares about 20 million dead Russians or 30 million dead Ukrainians? How come nobody cares about millions of dead Armenians. How come nobody cares about the 5 million non jewish alleged holocaust victims? Nobody gives a fuck about any of them. It's just MUH HOLOCAUST 6 GORILLION and oi vey aren't we all victims of the white man right my fellow slaves and native americans?

probably the most peaceful time in Chinese history. a respite for the usual murderous leaders. And a hint of communist propaganda.

Absolutely this. The Chinese Jew and the Jew Jew are the foremost exploiters of incidence. Take one thing that happened to you and made you mad (being occupied or held in camps). Then imagine what you'd love doing to those who did that thing to you; really use your imagination. Then accuse them of doing that since you will never be able to actually carry it against them. Profit/Prophet.

Chinks are yellow Jews m8

youtube.com/watch?v=mQh5od-Tkww

What do you have to say about the firsthand accounts of westerners who were in Nanking during the massacre (the most notable of which was actually a member of the nazi party)?

you know, even on russian TV people mostly concentrate their opinions on jewish side of WW2

Fake news

Nice video, saved.

Sad. Once they get their claws in a people they're done. It's like a brain parasite.

copy that

Doesn't surprise me, seeing how Russia has been under the boot of Jewish bolsheviks and oligarchs since the end of the tsar family.

Man i fucking hate cats like any real man would but thats just cruel and inefficient

Didn't happen and even if it did it would've been justified. I will defend Japan with my life for muh waifu.
>Article 9
>Weeb Self-Defence Forces

Well now I understand the libertarians fear of roads.

Precisely, I didn't happenbbut should happen again

well, people in the comment section are very suspecious though , they are like Sup Forums but less radical
issue with jews in uSSr is very complex

In order to save Earth, the chinks have to stop existing.

she is cute like anime wtf this is too cruel i hate this world

she is also russian not chink. we slavs are asiatic mongols

That video looks fake AF to me lad. The way the blood drips down all perfect and straight. The way the guy what? Caught her camera in mid air and kept filming? Come the fuck on.

I wouldn’t totally discount it. Older relatives who survived WWII witnessed firsthand the brutality of the Japanese. My grandfather who survived the death march went ballistic when he heard me singing anime songs when I was a kid then told me his story.

its not fake google it. right click and image search

Chinks treat each other worse, nothing of value lost.

Fuck, that part of the cat licking the floor with a brain damaged JUST'D face is priceless.

>You will never have the veal version of tendies freshly warmed from the nest with that special crunch.
WHY EVEN LIVE!?? WHY DO YOU TEASE ME LIKE THIS NORSEMAN?!?

Ok I'm sad now. Whew. Looked like a cartoon when they stomped her hip mid section area completely flat.

>Nothing of value lost.
True dat.
youtube.com/watch?v=n4U0hgY4nZk

>soulless gooks killing soulless chinks
Chinks were confused, they didn't knew if they were getting massacred or it's a free buffet.

Operation sink the chink was successful, even nice people from Europe are dumping chink hate webms.

Well shouldn't he have actually taken revenge on the animal lovers?

Why are they targeting her stomach so much?

They're acting like she's going to give birth to the antichrist.

As a point of principle I deny all Axis war crimes. The noble Nippon would not do such Jewish work.

Heil Hirahito!

Maybe they think she has cummies inside and want her to have a miscarriage.

Fabricated commie propaganda

>Listen up Hans, sign this piece of paper right here or we will torture you and every single member of your family for weeks before killing you
>'But... I don't even get to read what it says?'
>No. Sign at the dotted line. Good goy.

As a rape I would rate it 10/10.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Why Nige.

>
3chinky5me

who gives a shit desu?

I wonder for how long people will keep talking about the crimes that (may have) happened during the WWII. 2 generations at least is my guess.

Are you really Mexican? Want to start an AMA? I want to know more about the Mexican political perspective.

Certainly blow out of proportion. If America had just the nips get on with things then we'd never have gotten Red China.

America basically created its own enemies for the next 60 years with its actions in WW2.