I just started watching Bleach. What am I in for?

I just started watching Bleach. What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3JVfeal0nY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I just started watching Bleach.

>I just started watching Bleach

>What am I in for?

As someone who read the entire manga and watched all episodes, I advice you to stop. It got axed, and therefore a terrible ending. The end pairings also don't make any fucking sense if you read the entire manga. So ditch it.

Nurutu ending

Disappointment.

Watch until they rescue oriheme then drop it. So basically if you go by opening numbers stop after opening 9

Literally every single thread.
The end pairs make perfect sense if you read the series without being crippled by autism.

>But the end
Why are female virtue-signaling people like you aloud to post here? You clearly too stupid to handle any sort of story. Anime and manga, as well as most other hobbies are things only men can understand.

Why would you do this to yourself?

Nice fight sequence
Cool music
Repititive plotline

>assblasted IRfag

>Watch until they rescue oriheme then drop it. So basically if you go by opening numbers stop after opening 9
>unironically skipping fullbringer arc

I started reading the manga ages ago because of Orihime's tits. I got bored eventually and dropped it.

>not skipping the worst arc

>that smile
Seems kind of smug in retrospect.
oh right.

An arc of moderately entertaining anime ghostbusters followed by the worst shonen anime in existence.

>worst shonen anime in existence.
Nah, thats fairy tail.

Watch the first 5 seasons(the first 3 canon seasons and the 2 bount arc filler seasons) and then drop it

Elaborate

Watch until the big reveal, then stop.
After that it only keeps tumbling down, tumbling down...

Read the manga.

Pre-Reaper, Soul Society, Arrancar: Hueco Mundo and 1000 Year Blood War are good. Fake Karakura Town War and Fullbring arc are not.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3JVfeal0nY