Why do they do this shit?

Why do they do this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqono80o690
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was a gang of kids who knew this semi homeless drunk as an easy target to beat up. So apparently they got a little bit too crazy that night. Bashed his skull into my roomate's, cousin's house a few times. Then they proceded to kick in his chest he probably would've lived without the chest kicking.

My roomate parks in a random spot not really that close, finds the niglets phone. Stupid fucking nigger asks the cop if they found his iphone 8. If it hadn't been for my roastie roomate getting the cops on the case these fools would still be free.

How is it possible for someone’s eyes to be that close

>t. muttlet

Literally feral humans. Put them down.

what the fuck is wrong with that kids face

Just another reason for the last solution to be enacted.

A touch of fetal alcohol syndrome probably.

We bred ya wimmenz, whiteboy.
They gon hav blacqqq kids. BLACKED!

nah not the caramutt, the nigger
the nigger has a defined philtrum so it's not likely fasd but still, he looks like human photoshop

There's no Goddamn way that that nigger's eyes are that close together. Where did the original photo come from, user? I smell a retouched picture.

My nose is sensitive, but that photo onna left REEKS

Also the cops weren't going to do shit if my roomate hadn't gotten the news involved.

Gotta love the city of brotherly love where glass protection has been determined to make niggers chimp out harder as such has been outlawed to put many an asian business owner at risk.

Spergletts galore

I know this story is old but hat's a shoop, right? Those eyes just can't be real.

Hahhahahhha

I love this new meme

Niggers are not fully human

i've always thought this was hot in like a "you look like an alien" kind of way.

how is the first one of the niggersperg squad not photoshopped

AYY?

fake. you can see a nigger putting on another fake suit behind them

thank her for us

Not gonna lie, I hate burgers but the fucking homeless are disgusting. This way A bum is dead, and three nigs are in jail. Sounds like good news all around. If only the nigs here in L.A. would do the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=jqono80o690

he looks better than before

I was assuming this was a mr potato head themed shoop

Because they're niggers.
Why is this complicated?

Look at the simian on the left and tell me with a straight face that that thing is the same subspecies as you. They do it because they're wild animals, senpai. Drivers drive, workers work, niggers nig. That's just how she goes.

Christ, poor girl.

Wow racist much?

White kids and Mexican kids do shit like that all the time. My uncle has Downs Syndrome and got beat up at work by a bunch of Mexicans
There's stigma against homeless people, assault rates are insanely high

Nigga on the left looks like someone took the eye width slider in a character creation MMO and slid that shit all the way to the left.

This nigger looks so dumb that even monkey looks like an intelligent person compared to him.

PAY THE TOLL!

Based Leaf

BURN THE TROLL

I refuse to believe a nigger can actually look that bad. This is a new low for them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

fucking kek

>le -1% face

When you tryna save money on goggles.

>Subject A: *Zero recognition* (subject unable to respond to questions or prompts, keeps mumbling "no sir")

>Subject B: "What are you even taking my picture for, I didn't do anything." (subject captured on surveillance camera beating the victim)

>Subject C: "Wait until my brother hears about this you stupid pigs, he's going to murder you fools." (subject's brother is currently in jail serving an aggravated robbery and assault charge)

This is what happens when IQ 85 high school dropout meets IQ 75 career criminal, x3.

By the time you build a system to fix these broken human beings, the only jobs they will be capable of fulfilling will be taken up by cleaning robots. It would be kinder to deport them to a different country and just set them loose, let the dice roll.