Saving animals is racist

>niggers are animals
>we dont care about niggers
>we care about animals

Explain yourselves, whiteys

Other urls found in this thread:

verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/the-video-of-the-man-saving-the-rabbit-from-the-fire-ca-1821184637
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers are sub-animals

He's not wrong though, caring about some shitty rabbit when there's a fire going on is retarded level SWPL shit, MacDonald's pathological empathy

Especially considering the person in the video is Hispanic, niggers deserve to die.
They're a scourge upon civilization and only hasten the destruction of anything they interact with.

>THE video of THE man saving THE rabbit from THE fire
Someone doesn't know how to write well.

fpbp

>guy who saved rabbit
IS A SPIC

spics are now white

Welcome to the Americas
I'm considered a southern privileged white and my grangrandfather is black
Not brown, totally black

Found the guy who microwaved his cat

>But when witnessing the act and the fawning over the bunny rescue, I can’t help juxtaposing the feelings expressed about this bunny with the feelings generally expressed when black people are in grave danger.
They've already forgotten about the fleets of white rednecks who took their boats and jacked up trucks into Texas to save black flood victims after Harvey.

It was a couple months ago. They've completely forgotten it.

niggers trying to make a situation that has nothing to do with them all about them

what a surprise.

NICE LINKS YOU FUCKING NIGGERS
YOU GUYS ARE THE FUCKING SUBHUMAN NIGGERS WHO CANT EVEN POST A FUCKING LINK JESUS CHRIST KILL YOURSELVES
EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU IN THIS THREAD ARE SUBHUMAN MUTTS

I empathise with that rabbit more than the average nigger. Let um all burn.

Calm down Achmed
Here it is you lazy retard

verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/the-video-of-the-man-saving-the-rabbit-from-the-fire-ca-1821184637

>The Root

Black stormfront is retarded

>grangrandfather
you are permanigger

Fucking niggers need to die

what is the connection?
everything wrong with whiteness is caring for helpless pests to the detriment of their own wellbeing?

thanks you fucking ape end yourself

Yeah I always say I'm not white and people get surprised because they're even more black than me

He basically says that white people go out of their way to help animals but not niggers
That they care more about animals' lives than black people's

This should be a reminder that post secondary education is a meme.

Now kith

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

bump fellow favelado

At least animals are cute and can be good companions and useful for work. Niggers just collect welfare and blame whitey.

Let's be honest here, a rabbit is worth more than a 100 niggers

Many Animals are defensless. White people have empathy for these creatures. Non-Whites are animals, yes, but they are agressive, territorial, and constantly angry. It's easier to just let them be than to be caught up in their bullshit.