So fucking black pilled about Roy Moore

There's one of two things we can take from this demoralizing defeat:

1. White people cannot be motivated to save themselves through standard democratic process.

Or

2. The deep state put the fix in and the election was rigged. Complete fraud. The GOP cucks won't even let Moore push for a recount.

Either way how the fuck are we supposed to win? Just fucking kill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oGYDenn8dMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or

3. Should have run a better candidate (i.e. Mo Brooks)

>The GOP cucks won't even let Moore push for a recount
I thought he was doing that though?

yea moore wants a recount but I thought I read somewhere that the GOP basically was like nah. The results will stand.

you need the support of the party to get shit like that done and the republican faggots wanted Roy Moore to lose just as much as the dems.

Yeah I guess there probably won't be a recount, just checked fox news and it seems like the only one pushing for the recount is Moore.

I'm not republican shill I don't live in Alabama. I think most of Sup Forums doesn't care either. Hear the Democrat will legalize nigger infanticide so this could be a benefit.

Not even mad at the shitlibs right now, at least they believe in what they're doing.

How did we get stuck with such a despicable coterie of traitors?

>Hear the Democrat will legalize nigger infanticide so this could be a benefit.

Imagine being this myopic. Trump needs Roy Moore's support in the senate to pass meaningful legislation and to make sure that his immigration agenda is adhered to. but muh nigger abortions! this is actually a win. rock yourself faggot

You know the Answers for both user.

> rigged

You mean it was nigged.

Alabama is a cuck state and I will never spend a dollar there. I say we all start making fun of Alabama

Eat shit, you pedo-supporting imeciles. Trump's days are numbered. Wave 2018.

>surely niggers won't reproduce in greater numbers than whites because abortion is legal
>this doesn't happen ever
>Well at least the guy who supported infanticide is also incentivizing black people to have kids because they literally pay them based on how many they have

fucking larpers

>our honor, our integrity
really, this fucking guy, I wonder if the intern that wrote that could write it without laughing

I just have a hard time believing so many blacks showed up for some milquetoast white boomer shit tier democrat.

steve bannon absolutely BTFOd Mitt Romney. this shit is pretty great.

youtube.com/watch?v=oGYDenn8dMM

"Judge Roy Moore has more integrity in his pinky finger than your entire family does in its entire DNA"

GOP politicians are about recovering their image from a demographic who will always assume that they're hateful discriminatory hypocritical trash. These clowns can't think ahead at all or learn from the past at all and I don't blame democrats for exploiting this.

What liberals want is liberalism and not a compromise with Republicans. I bet that GOP politicians are going to feel really stupid after receiving several hitpieces and political ads that accuse them of being discriminatory again.

If Roy is elected Trump may or may not build a wall

If the Democrat wins a millions niggers will never be born in the US.

How am I myopic? I'm just not a partisan. Look at people like Romney who threw Roy under the bus. I'd not want to be apart of a party like that anyway.

she needs a haircut to get rid of those dead ends

would eat that ass out like there is no tomorrow

>If the Democrat wins a millions niggers will never be born in the US.
wut?

Black women statistically use infanticide the most. It's wrong, but they don't seem to get that it's wrong. Most live for the moment, they don't live for the future.

he shouldve stepped down and gotten replaced by another republican. he's a faggot who plays dress-up and i wish i couldve fuckin dueled him texan style (im from another country and he wouldve chickened out). CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. ANY MAGA DRONE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN HIM.

Check. Fpbp. Atleast canada gets it

Moore was a flawed candidate before the accusations. Already controversial. The democrats just jumped on it and made up a bunch of shit to put their candidate over the top by appealing to moderates. It's not that big of a loss other than to the count in the senate, and we will get more seats back in 2018 as well as this one back in 2020.

The libshits are acting like it's some huge win, but remember that Moore is not a Trump Republican. I mean I hate fags as much as the next guy, but you can't say that as a politician right now. Maybe again in the future, but you just can't.

if we cant win with guys like roy moore there is no point in trying. he is the most conservative politician in the past 20 years

>are honor

LMAO

why cant you faggots see this: MAGA DRONE more votes > MAGA DRONE less votes. he shouldve stepped down and gotten replaced. and if the next candidate gets rape accusations then rinse and repeat until nobody believes the next accusers anymore

this. We're not trying to win basic btich republicans who would probably just fuck over Trump anyways like most of the GOP seems to be doing.

This.

Fucking retards advocating for some Cuckservative blowhard- these people can go fuck themselves.

America needs people like Roy Moore, but if they cant handle then they are not worth saving.

Who the fuck cares, they still shit out tons of kids, you people are so fucking retarded.

if he got replaced then it would have been by an establishment republican. thats not what i am interested in.

if Ted Cruz loses Texas I am never returning to this Southern fucking shithole. over night I have lost all faith in the Confederacy ever rising again. the niggers have won. maybe im just overreacting

Everybody hates Bannon and his retarded brand of cartoon politics.

The problem is how brainwashed the youth are by the media.

>believing in democracy

Honestly, you should have put two and two together when you invariably first learned that jews control the media. Secondly, moore was a zogbot preoccupied with tax cuts for the rich selling out this nation and whether or not negresses can get abortions.

That is all you are going to get at this point. Moore was a shit candidate but he should have won. If the GOP refuses to spend money on someone and downright tells the base not to vote for them, its a death sentence for anyone going up against he MSM lies and deep state.

>ANY MAGA DRONE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN HIM.

Show me a Maga drone available to run for a Senate seat in Alabama you fucking imbecile.

The results weren't close enough to trigger an automatic recount. To do a recount, Moore would have to pay for it.

Hilariously, we're talking about the Jill Stein scam in progress all over again, this time from the right. How many stupid bumpkins will fork over even more money to Moore for a hopeless recount?

Why would the fucking GOP spend money on Bannon's retarded crusade against... THE GOP?

*should of

>Either way how the fuck are we supposed to win?
Don't run child rapists?

Moore lost because he was a terrible candidate. If you can't see that you're too stupid to live.

Douglas supports late term abortions.

Why? You should have known that revolution was the only real solution. Start training your small arms and IED tactics nigga. You will need them soon.

It really doesn't mean anything coming from a habitual loser. Bannon reeks of failure.

Not even believeable and they'll still buy it.

Take off the tinfoil hat white boi

This black man country now :fist:

>How did we get stuck with such a despicable coterie of traitors?
You need to get rid of evangelicals, since christcucks are the reason the republican party has been dominated by faggots for decades.

But America is already gone by demographics. Whites will be less than 50% in a decade as baby boomers die off (the youngest generations are brown). In two decades we will be a solidly brown country. We do not have time to change anything by voting. It is literally impossible. Trump is just helping buy us a few years at best.

(((democracy))) at work

You’re still thinking this can be resolved with voting like a cucked idiot.

Accelerationism is the way forward. Vote and support Dems every chance you get

>you should be loyal to unelectable pedophilic maniacs because you share a party
"No!"

I love coming to Sup Forums when stuff doesn't go your way to laugh at you delusional losers. GOP is getting nuked in 2018.

Same here. Except I didnt even notice her haircut like you, you big fairy.

Mo Brooks is literal cancer.

Notice that even the youngest generation of "white nationalists" are even high yellow mongrel spics/asians, like Nick Fuentes and that filipino guy. We are going the direction of Brazil, where "white" will be defined as "not black." If you aren't a coal black nigger straight from the congo, then you are white by Brazil rules. This is what the future of America will be in a few decades.

I don't care if he hit on 14 year old sluts. That is perfectly acceptable behavior and was the norm through all of history. You need t marry then off young or they will just ride the Chad cock carousel and by the time they are legal age will have taken a few miles of dick and be worthless as wives.

The more I read, the more I think he's a pretty cool guy.

How on earth did he lose the primary? He would have whooped Doug Jones ass easily.

Good. If only the Alt Right wasn't filled with literal subhuman degenerates, it could take advantage of this.

You already have rising stars like the Dweeb King, who wants to try the exact same tactics that lost Bannon the election, and dumb faggots who can't tie their shoe laces. Where the fuck are all the amerimutt anons to take the reins of this retarded movement?

>Not voting for Luther Strange
You're not even a vegetable. You're not even a fruit. You're the part of the plant that cucks for the fruit to feed it. INB4 53% face. Checkmate faggot I am the definition of le 50% face 1/2 white American back to the early days 1/2 immigrant jew. I have no identity. I don't get to know either side of my family because I am a shame to them both. I am Kalergi's kid and it feels bad man. Don't let your plant children grow up to feed fruits. Teach them to save their energy for maple QTs.

>I don't care if he hit on 14 year old sluts. That is perfectly acceptable behavior
I think you might be out of step with the Zeitgeist. Kinda explains why you got caught flat footed last night, ya know? Only pedophiles think that's acceptable.

You know what else was a norm, historically? Taxing colonies while denying them parliamentary representation. We in America feel a certain kind of way about that. You ought to know. "It happened in the past" is no justification of something happening in the present.

I don't owe any loyalty to pricks like Moore and Bannon. They hijacked my party and are dead set on turning it into an anachronistic joke. Fuck them. The 80s and the advent of the New Right was the worst thing to happen to the Republican Party in its history. We traded Lincoln and Roosevelt for Jerry Falwell and Roy Moore. JUST fuck my shit up.

>used the word zeitgeist

Go away, CTR.

>thinks he can talk about American politics
Fuck off, leaf.

>Jerry Falwell and Roy Moore.

It’s almost like Evangelicucks are cancer or something

I think this is the real take away.

It doesn't matter if Moore had been proven innocent, the act of stating the accusations was what did the damage.
A strong candidate can survive a smear job, a weak candidate cannot.
People can only be scared out of voting for candidates they were already unsure of.

I'm mad because politics will now just be accusing the other side of raping children. It's all a farce and we might as well just start civil war 2.0 or begin Idiocracy. There's nothing left.

>Still believe voting will save us

Voting for the GOP will fuck you financially, voting for Democrats will fuck you demographically and take away your freedoms.

Both serve the kikes.

The only thing that will save us is moving out of the cities and into rural areas. Have a family and homeschool them.

Dont support civilization, it is what is killing us in the first place.

That's exactly what I said. That's what the New Right was about. Moral Majority sowed the seeds of a Congressional minority. They played themselves.

Want a real Black Pill? No you don't but here it is:

Whites, like many humans, only care about comfort on a basic level. They still have their cheap food, alcohol, sports matches, whatever else they want. Every rich white hates poor whites far more than non whites. Why? They view poor whites as potential competitors and they view non whites as helpless inferiors who have to be helped because they couldn't hurt a fly.

You won't break that belief until it is either way too late or until their comfort level plunges down to around absolute poverty.

One more thing: Think about all those low level Jews whom you think have nothing to do with Jewish Control over money and everything else. The truth is that some of them are faithful informants to Jews who are involved. Telling sensitive information to a single Jews is telling every Jew. Don't talk about resistance around obvious Jews.

Insurrection when?

Don't be blackpilled OP. There is still some silver lining to what happened yesterday. And no, the election was NOT rigged, at least as far as I can tell. By calling it rigged you are ignoring the real problem, which is a lazy, uninformed electorate. This is why the founders wanted a limited, but INFORMED franchise. One Person One Vote is a Cancer.
Anyways, the result in Alabama is a result of multiple factors:
1) The Democrats invested all their attention to the Alabama race for over a month
2) Roy Moore was demonized by the media for over a month
3) RNC leadership were too cowardly to back Roy Moore
4) Donald Trump himself didn't really back Roy Moore until the very end
5) Roy Moore was already a controversial figure in Alabama
6) Alabamian voters were gullible, believing the accusations, and were intimidated by leftists in the legacy media and social media

Due to these factors, only 50% of Republicans bothered to show up to vote. And in the midterms, Democrats won't be able to invest all their attention to a single race. I have a feeling they will come into 2018 cocky.

With that said, we need to fight harder. We can't be complacent and allow Democrats to get away with character assassinating our anti-establishment candidates.

If we don't take (AT LEAST)
>Indiana
>Ohio
>North Dakota
>Missouri
>Montana

Then we are fucking DONE FOR and Trump will have a deadlocked Congress. There is no excuse for the Republican Party to not gain at least five seats in the midterms.

And you believe that will save you? For how long?

4 jew is kill

how will they ever recover

>Whites, like many humans, only care about comfort on a basic level. They still have their cheap food, alcohol, sports matches, whatever else they want. Every rich white hates poor whites far more than non whites. Why? They view poor whites as potential competitors and they view non whites as helpless inferiors who have to be helped because they couldn't hurt a fly.
This is true, which is why you have to win on making people afraid of the opposition. It's not enough to say "I'm a Family Values Conservative, and I'll Defend Our Constitution!" Trump won by using FEAR, followed by HOPE.

>all this backpedaling
You lost. Get over it.

As long as there are millions of non whites who are willing to move to America and work below minimum wage, the number of niggers means very little. Do you really want a world with an ever shrinking white population that is taught self hatred from cradle to grave? I do not want such a world. Until whites are no longer taught that it is wrong to prefer other whites, every other measure means squat. You have to look at birth vs death rate before you celebrate.

Im allready lookign at Plots of land in South America.

Fertile land down there litterally costs nothing.

In Norway or Britbongistan a small parch of land like that costs like 3 times as much, and we dont even have that good weather and irrigation.

How the fuck am I backpedaling? Did you even read my post? I'm not saying Moore's loss was a positive, but it is not the end and we can move forward...stronger

That won't save our civilisation OP

>Republicans torpedo their own
>shitskins are claiming they won the election for the Dems
Niggers always vote Democrat. The election was decided by whites.

Yeah, but in south america you have to deal with the corrupt government, crazy taxes and poor people.

>And you believe that will save you? For how long?
Longer than living in the cities will. Longer than the liberals that dont have children. Longer than the conservatives that get stuck in the cities and become the targets of libtards and other ethnic groups.

I'm not sure that's OP's goal.
>Pic related

Personally if you let unproven allegations sway your decision your a fucking idiot.

Roy Moore was an evangelical cuckservative, a relic from the Bush era. He would have likely lost regardless because he's a dinosaur.

I get the appeal of conspiracy theories. They make the world sound so exciting. Everything is cloak and dagger and being "in on the secret" makes you feel important, like the star of a political thriller.

But I'm not an idiot, so I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories.

This society can only continue for so long as there is a productive middle class supplying those on the doll. Once that declines, you will see the fracture lines begin to emerge, as it already is starting to in Europe.

((people)) ((don't)) ((want)) ((to)) ((be)) ((associated)) ((with)) ((a)) ((p))((e))((d))((o))((p))((h))((i))((l))((e))

This must be ((hillary's)) fault

Doesn't prove anything.

Roy Moore wasn't a cuckservative. If he was he wouldn't have supported the RAISE Act. He was a relic of from before the fucking Bush Era man.

Why would I want to save a civilization that has brought us to consumerism, self-hatred and infighting?

I care about my ethnic brothers, but only those who want to be saved can be saved.

True, but Brazil has strong property-laws, and the area im looking at is 90% German ethnics.

Weren't blacks voting cattle for democrats? so most blacks would vote for a democrat anyway?
I mean of course no republican is gonna get the black vote completely.

Why are you fleeing your native land?

Gollum did nothing wrong though.

I always thought moore was one of these "greatest ally" types anyway, who fucking cares.

T.blackpilled long ago

shooped and extra fake
goddess

92% of Dems voted whereas only 50% of Republicans did. Jones is out of here in 2020, which is a national election.
The issue lies in how gullible the electorate is to unproven sex scandals.