Canada, yes!

>As U.S. President Donald Trump pushes a new policy to banish transgender Americans from the military, Canada is taking steps to promote diversity in the ranks and recruit more gay, lesbian and trans troops.
Seriously leafs, wtf is wrong with you. Your "news" lately reads like something off of the Onion...Syrup Niggers, explain yourselves

How will leafs ever recover?

>That pic.
I'll lick yer strap-on for a tampon.

quebec fag here, pls help

It's not like Cucknada needs an army anyways, those fags wouldn't dare to go to war against anyone nowadays

I can't wait for ww3

Sorry Leaf Bro, I got nothing here...

It's a jew tactic. Military of straight men, usually means military of government supporting right wingers.

Military of gays and trannies usually means a military of leftists who hate the military and government, they just want to sit around and be recognized as a war hero for not doing anything, or speaking out about lgbt rights.

In other words, if the military is a bunch of weak, over-emotional hormone induced trannies and homosexuals then they're guaranteed to be defeated.

I don't think this shits going to last after 2019. Trudeau's not getting a second term.

What is left that is worth helping? Maybe I'm blackpilled just as (((they))) wanted, but would I want to fight and die for my country today? No, the people hate themselves, their culture and heritage. They desire replacement of themselves and any traditional value. I'm perfectly happy for trannies and lesbians to make up the ranks. I'd love to watch these retards go and die for Israel.

The US is kind of different because you have 1st and 2nd amendment and clearly many still care about these things. Poland, Finland and the US I would fight for before I'd fight for this place and my 'countrymen'.

There is no excuse for what we've done to this country.

Is there anything we can do to earn being taken over by the US?

"Were you a faggot?"

"No. But, I served in a company of faggots."

I just want to fight at this point. If the whites don't awaken soon I'll join ISIS.

It's not the US you have to worry about.

That's pretty blackpilled bro jesus christ

as said, this shit isn't going to be around for much longer. won't reveal my powerlevel, but the CAF is still predominantly comprised of males and a lot of this LGBT stuff is merely a symptom of Trudeau's government. This shit will be gone by the time he's out.

Policies like this are hard to roll back though, the media loves them. I hope you are right though

Why the fuck would you want to join Mossad?

So who are you hopeing will save your "country", (((Sheer))), or that literal communist poo in loo? If I were you, I'd get out of Canada or start saving food water and ammo

I could be carpet bombing Israel and it would still be in jewish interests.

What could go wrong.

now, we sit down and wait until everything goes to shit

Its almost like a for-show military. Like its a big joke, because Uncle Sam is their actual military, but they have to oblige politically and show that they have a "military". Like kids with chaperones going on a field trip.

Kek, pic related. US with Canada in any war

china is prepping you

Thank Canada for making it easier to be wiped

Frostbacks on suicide watch

Annex us, Canada isn’t even a “free” country anyway.

Is Canada going to start releasing military casualty rates when they aren't at war?

excellent and I mean EXCELLENT pic

>Anti-semites are all unsuccessful losers goy! Never mind history being fucking littered with successful anti-semites. Tribalism = BAD lmao who cares if almost every white nation is being flooded with foreigners!

You had your chance.

Remember:

"If you kill your enemies,
they win."

Obviously, Trudeau is ensuring our military never loses.

Only wigger retards care about the sexual orientation of people in coffins and with limbs blown off.

You're the same white pussybois that made Native Americans and blacks take point in 'Nam because you're fucking pants-shitters. Get the fuck out of the military, pussy ass crackas.

I think turning tranny's into bullet sponges is a wonderful solution that solves a few problems at once.

Those bullets aren't gonna soak up themselves, and the tranny won't be missed.