/bng/ - Black Nationalism General:

This thread is for discussion relating to BLACK Nationalism and other BLACK topics.

>wh*Tes STAY OUT

This is a political thread, not for trolls. We ask mods to keep trolls out. This thread complies with all Sup Forums rules and we ask mods to respect it as like other general.

What have you done today to further the BLACK cause?

The Story of Yakub and Yashmal
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

African Heritage
afrolegends.com/

Nation of Islam
noi.org/

BLACKpast
blackpast.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/
youtube.com/watch?v=yet2Q0M32GQ
returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2244817/Carmen-Tarleton-book-Mother-disfigured-horrific-Lye-attack-awaits-face-transplant.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger

Oh brothas how do we BLACKwash our BLACK history again? WHITE DEVIL who I do NOT want to fuck but have like two hundred pics wif to trigger the WHITE DEVIL be STEALING our HERITAGE

Get the fuck out white boy, you aren't allowed in this thread.

>Black Nationalism
then fuck off back to Africa nigger

Why is OP happy about black fatherless children?

>y-you aren't allowed in this thread.
nigger, fuck off back to Africa

You aren't allowed on Earth

Is there anything bar running, rapping, selling crack and rapping about selling crack you are good at?
barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/

youtube.com/watch?v=yet2Q0M32GQ
BROTHAS what do we do with these TRAITORS mocking our BROTHAS

Respect the forum rules you fucking white pieces of shit, no white people allowed in this thread, fuck off.

stop making these thread as they related to blacks been victims or the aggressor... lets discuss how to move pass the stereotypes

RACIST.

not every black person wants your used up white whores or to live in your neighbor or your gibs handouts

make us you subhuman nigger

Respect our countries first nigger, get off welfare and tell your "brothers" to get out of Europe. Mods don't show favoritism here, the last time they did gamergate happened and Trump got into the whitehouse

Ugly albino schizo freak.

I imagine myself in African, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop nigger dogs from advancing. We mow down nigger dogs but they keep coming. I shoot nigger dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering niggers, since niggers are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. niggers were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see DEUS VULT (God) smiles at me, I smile back...
Then I woke up, in England, my homeland. My Anglo brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven

> white Amerimutt
> larping as dindu
Clearly you're not respecting the forum rules.
This thread is now Catalonian thread

Not quite black, or white. Kind of like when you get the "swirl" option when you get an ice cream cone.

disgusting nigger

My grandparents are Catalonian but I still think you guys are selfish cunts

Go back to Europe first then, America is not your native homeland.

How can we be so disgusting when your women choose to sleep with us over you pathetic white boys? Lmfao

it ain't yours either nigger, and we own america by right of conquest

Go back in the jungle monkey

>Black "power"
lol
>Go back to Europe first then, America is not your native homeland.

you fuck off back to Africa nigger nationalist

they don't nigger it's the other way around

I have an easy fix for this problem, replace the captcha with an IQ test, all posters scoring above 80 gets their posts deleted. That way you don't have to wait for the mods

why are niggers such faggots?

pic related

this thread, op is amemflagging faggot

>promoting Islam
You're a traitor to your own race OP.

why are niggers so incapable of creating their own civilization?

I dont see it as a problem, Gay Niggers are a blessing
>don't reproduce
>usually go for each other
>die early thanks to aids

>You're a traitor to your own race OP.
you talking about niggers word traitor is align with their kind

wh*Tes are subhumans with no culture

kek

brb to btfo more niggers

I can't wait for the Russians to firebomb you

Then don't complain when non-whites conquer you, little white bitch.

Go lose another World War Nazi scum.

returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white

>Being black in Victoria, Canada is a pussy goldmine. Being black in Greater Vancouver is likely just as awesome. I even got a few matches from Port Angeles, in Washington State, and they responded with the same level of excitement and fervor.

>As for Brad’s prospective mating opportunities? Increasingly doubtful. Brad’s profile was relatively average, but he was definitely a Chad, just like TJ. If Brad is only getting a handful of dates on Tinder per month, can the average white guy hope to do any better?

Blown the fuck out. Sit down and shut the fuck up, white trash.

>South Africa
>White

>US
>White

Nice try whi*te wee all no dee black men

You aren't eating shit because of the Whyite race

Back to the bus, nigger

>Canada
>relevant
dumb nigger

>This is a political thread, not for trolls. We ask mods to keep trolls out.
If this isn't bait, then it's time to get the rope.

i want muh repetitions from whitey cuz he done made my grandpappy do some work. Dat sheeiit is raycis!
WE wuz kongs

idk my neighbors son is a nigfag and all the kids that hang around him are starting to turn

>non-whites conquering me
When the welfare goes the non-whites will drop like flies and us whites with spines will shoot down the rest

The difference is that we have a home continent of pure black people that is growing, while we are breeding you out on your home continent. There is nowhere for whites to run to. You will go extinct.

look at me in the eye wh*Te boy

>"MY tinder experiment"
did you even read the article you subhuman nigger?

We could at least stay with Christianity, any kind is fine.

>let us discuss how to move past these stereotypes
Yeah. And then let's go steal some shit. Sheeiiit.

The only reason why your population exploded is because of bleeding heart liberals, the chinks fortunately have the spine to exterminate most of you and put you to work on their mines

I'm white. Can a nigga get a free (You) for that?

lmao

Whites know to avoid eye contact with ravenous animals so as to avoid needless confrontation.
Niggers are synonymous with needless confrontation.

No lie I’ve sucked black cock before

>look me in the eye
It's on the end of his antenna

Nigger

>nigger "culture"

niggers are weak subhumans

Obama was the king of the niggers

>b-but muh dic nigger what about muh dic!

ITT: Uppity niggers desparately trying to promote their delusions.

Blacks will always be the go to sub-species for slavery. You niggers are good at taking orders from whites when you know what's good for you. Otherwise, you animals just end up faggot fucking each other in prison.

>DOUBLE KILL

niggers are not even capable of creating their own civilization so nigger Nationalism will never work

Are mestizos allowed?

first thing to do when i see a white in my area

Oh look it's that one guy in Africa with internet again

>first thing I do when I find a nigger in my area

You ain't telling people what to do, bitch nigga

>all these idiots responding to bait
OP has white blood in him, no such thing as full blooded blacks in Am*rica

KEK

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2244817/Carmen-Tarleton-book-Mother-disfigured-horrific-Lye-attack-awaits-face-transplant.html

Get the fuck out of my thread, pathetic ass Nigel. You are the last person to be talking shit about black people, you little cuck. The women in your country literally worship black men and there are entire game shows just for black men to pick out white women to breed with.

show your flag t*rk, we know it's you, sad part it you don't even qualify as black with your 5cm erect pee-pee

wh*Te boy

Lmaooooo

brown dicklet, how does it feel to be the worst out of 2 worlds :^)

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger
Nigger Nigger Nigger Nugger Nigger

reminder that the wh*Toid subcanine bows to fear to the BLACK pitBULL

h*skies and g*rman """"shepherds"""" beware the KARA BOGA

You're never going to have black nationalism, because the people using you as political bargaining chips are going to shackle you again in a prison of globalism. You like the media treating you so good, don't you? You like those state handouts, racial deferrences, and Affirmative Action? That's how you fatten a goose right before you kill it and cook it. This doesn't end well for you, either.