Islam will Clear the degeneracy of the West

stop LARPing as crusaders and start fighting the real fight

I dont follow Jewish myths.

Somebody post the picture of Europe in 2080 and the guy defending Islam as part of European culture.

keep LARPing as a skyrim character then

People are sick of your radicalism and terrorist attacks, the day a leader is born is the day when all your people will pay for your sins

>islam will clear the degeneracy

doubt.

hmmm...

>stop LARPing as crusaders

>implying it wasnt muslims who started this

I am Iranian and say Islam is the stupid religion they fucked up middle east

your own cucked degenerate people allowed salafi's to come to your country
and you blame ol Muslim for your own peoples fault

So looking forward to next April.

I must still have mates who spotted my name and swung me being allocated a pig for the big cleanse.
Be just like old times slotting ragheads & pissing on the corpses.

I actually do admire Islam in a certain sense. I wish the Church acted more like it, honestly. It would be fantastic to see Christians take a hard stance against divorce, adultery, premarital sex, single motherhood, etc.

That said, Islam doesn't work for us. It's far too intertwined with Arab Culture at this point, and deeply hostile to Western philosophical underpinnings (Not "muh secular classical liberalism," that's awful and needs to go). Beyond that, we really don't have a choice in the matter. Islam, by it's very nature, is hostile to us. Even if every white converted, we'd still be under Arabs in the Islamic cultural hierarchy. Beyond that, we'd lose the ability to keep brown people out of our countries.

I will say though, I would much rather Muslims win in the end than Secular Leftists. They'll suffer worse than the right under Islamic rule. Iran is a fantastic example of this.

My best friend told me islam was nonsense.
And my best friend is an indian ex muslim.
He told me he used to get his ass whooped at madressa,

HOWEVER,
He believes that islam needs to reform , that is, retain some of its peaceful aspects , and completely discard the more violent ones.

> old testament
> new testament
> last testament
Those books need to be edited down to about ten pages total. Remove all the personalities, murder, rape, incest, war, promises of eternal life, and other things that pander to the animal instincts of people.

Otherwise, fuck Abrahamism. Fuck Judeochristoislamunism, the scourge of mankind for the last umpteen thousand years.

i agree, but that doesnt mean you get to stay.

shitskin baiting and Sup Forums fall for it

sage

nice cherry picking chechens , iranians , lebs and other white muslims paki nigger

Why hasnt the London Dune Coon Mayor been assasinated yet?
Because British men have been gelded. Cui bono?

Sup Forums should be on board with radical Islamism.

It has literally all of the fundamental features of fascism: ultra-nationalism, social conservatism, a social "rebirth" myth, and advocacy for violent direct action. The only difference is that it has a Middle Eastern aesthetic instead of a European aesthetic.

> Islam
> clearing any degeneracy
can't even keep the Holy Land's or any neighbouring rulers out of drugs, whores and homosexual degeneracy.
What an utter failure

yes, i do think Islam needs to come to the west but not the Wahabi scum islam i mean the Sunni or Shia Islam

No thanks, il stick to god.

> i do think Islam needs to come to the west
you can have britain, france and germany.
fair?

I also do not want to stay heck I'm not asking for the mass immigration that's happening now, I just wished Europeans starting seeing the Light of Islam
there is no need for race mixing or any of the jewish nonesence

fuck you nigger soon secular nationalists in turkey and Iran will start coup and then we gonna hang all muslim niggers

also hell

fack aff yea cunt

Islam is defienetly not a way to preserve European identity.
Islam is Arab imperialism and everywhere they have conquered they've forced the locals to adopt Arabic culture and then destroyed the original native culture.

>Light of Islam
wow like what yo pakis doing right???????

Hey shlomo

Dont Worry we will and we already fucking cleanse the Islam from Arabic semite shits.

its time to leave this thread leaf

I am Iranian and can confirm that dude they genocide other people in middle east

We still stand, and we will exterminate the heretics and Arabic scum

Islam is truly the shittiest thing in the world.

They are showing hair, wearing make-up and posing seductively for literally the whole world to see.

Iranian-Nordics are the master race

proud Iranian leaf you fucking paki shit watch you mouth , Canada is the best by the way wipe your ugly nigger Islamic flag

Why is iran more liberal compared to other Arab countries is Shia Muslim more liberal???

I agree
Azeri's, Chechens and White Iranians are the best

for sure Turk bro - Iranian-Turkish unity will result in Arab genocide

Lebanese Muslims are much more brown/black than Christians, and the further north you go, the whiter the populous becomes.

>clear degeneracy with even more degeneracy

No thanks

>the religion that lets you diddle goats and children will erase degeneracy
It also allows lying.

>Islam will clear the degeneracy of the west
What are bachi bazzis?

islam is shit , go eat bacon, kike

Things Islam considers degenerate:
>free speech
>atheism
>dogs
>catholics
>protestants
>orthodox christians
>museums
>artwork
>historical statues
>libraries
>women showing hair
>women not cosplaying as garbage bags
>cartoons
>anime
>vidya
>any moving image
>white men
>european history
>liberalism
>beauty
>life
>anything that questions their death cult

Clearly we should be siding with them

I'm not paki I'm Azeri

Shia sect Islam = the only true Islam

agree

>Anything that Muslim says is Taqiyya so whenever they try to tell me about their religion they are lying.

You are literally a retarded amerimutt.

Cirumcision is not obligatory but you are a retarded amerimutt, you wont let me explain.

It's all pure shit.

You are fucking retarded oof wtf

me too grab your gun then white brother and drop the Islamic flag we leaving Islam

yet it can't keep people from degeneracy of drugs, whores and homosexual relationships.
Why is Islam such a failure?

no nigger, they are siding w the street shitters. they hate commies and commies (jews) are allied w islam.

duh.

lebs are bro tier we gonna kill dark skin arabs

fuck off roach you will never be white

Yes pleaaase let that happen! There's no place for Arabs and Jews in this world

I'm not leaving shia islam but I do agree salafi's and wahabi's are scumbags

Fuck off pedophile worshipper.

Baghdad sand nigger confirmed

sieg hail kraut bro it will happen arabs and kikes will be destroyed

wew

Why is Islam such a failure for not being able to keep Muslim men from drugs, whores and homosexual degeneracy?

>be amerimutt
>bomb half of poor world
>b-but muh fuggen repefugees reee

but why most of azeris left islam already ???????????????

How come if Islam is to great, that millions of people flee from Islamic countries, but not even a handfull of people move from the West to muslim countries?

since when do Shia muslims use drugs and go to the whores ? are you talking about the saudi's ?

Nice.

Show your flag faggot leaf

joining our white army leb bro

If you like the Resistance Axis (Iran, Assad, Hezbollah, etc) you should come to Islam. The Resistance Axis fights against both takfiris, Zionists and their Western masters.

Apart from Putin, every other major leader fighting against American Zionism is a Muslim. So why not come to Islam?

>Yes pleaaase let that happen! There's no place for Arabs and Jews in this world
The absolute state of germany.
>Mein herrenvolk
Top fucking kek

What?
You have plenty of arabic influence in your culture but you've resisted them.
Like how you abandoned the arabic writing system.
But I really don't know anything about the history between Turks and Arabs.

Who wants to be a member of a dying race ?

because they get bombed to ash by jewish europeans

Islam is pro race mixing faggot

A very rare amount of Muslims actually properly practice their religion. In Lebanon, I see Muslims all the time smoking cigarettes and narguilehs (shisha). They "don't" eat pork because they're in public most of the time.

The irony is that I'm Iranian and not German lmao

Ummmmmm

>he saids this
>while the kurds are having more newborns than turks

We dont have THAT much of arabic influence.We have mostly persian influence which is good because they are based.Turkish culture is actually a mix of 3 main cultures
Balkans
Turkic(original)
Persian(Not that much)
And Fins are literally our cousins.

Islam has no opinion on racial preservation, just like Christianity. You can be either for or against. In what way is Islam worse than Christianity on the issue of race?

we clean Canada after we take over

>The irony is that I'm Iranian and not German lmao
I would have expected you to be a 45 y/o somalian child refugee.

Fond memories of pissing into water bottles and passing them out to school children in Sadar city...why do they ALWAYS fall for it?

because Shia islam keeps my head clear and makes me have morals, unlike atheism witch lacks morality and creates hedonism

>be amerifat
>boots on ground somewhere into a poor shithole in the desert to make rich more richer
>get shot

Kek is not happy

We are not whites kiddo we'll handle Kurds if they become really a big problem just how we handled Armenians.Isn't it fucking obvious ?

lol what up fellow Iranian ????????

Why is Christianity?

I'm Christian my man.

just

Lel europe is where islam has come to die. Every heard of germanys gay mosques?

>Needing a sand religion to tell you that you shouldn't steal shit, drink excessively, or murder your neighbors

Armenians were not backed by anybody as I remember.
The kurds are. (((Israel,U.S.A)))
And are already flooding the eastern region of Turkey.

Wut?

>Shia islam keeps my head clear and makes me have morals
you can do that without Islam my fellow white azerbaijani brother

Go get fucked by a pig, I'm not going to make a choice between evils.