WHAT LEVEL OF WHITE GUILT ARE YOU ON?

How does it feel having traitors like this, pol?

>white isn't a race
twitter.com/KevinAllred/status/940755684043476992

>fellow white people
twitter.com/KevinAllred/status/940749242561331202

Just take a peek at his twitter. You'll find the sweetest and fresh white guilt you can ever find anywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/kevin-allred.25883/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4750992/Former-Rutgers-professor-fired-tweeting-kill-Trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
igenea.com/en/jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm starting to think white guilt may be a myth. All these whites who hate the white race turn out to be jews.

>hello fellow goyim!
>(((Allred)))

(((Allred)))

Literally every fucking time. How do people not see this?

What a filthy kike. Goddamnit when can we just kick them all out to their fucking containment state

Apparently, he's also threatened to kill white people. He's in knees deep in white guilt.

Will Democrats and RINOs denounce?

Don't worry. He's been working on his whiteness for 20 years. He has more experience in whiteness than an average pol user. Let him educate us all a little bit.

every single time it is a jew. this is not being sarcastic, it is every single fucking time

Has anyone found his "Oh, I'm a Jew" tweets yet? They've got to be there.

>fellow white people
when memes come to life

>blue check mark

kevin is a troll

there's a thread on KF about this guy:
kiwifarms.net/threads/kevin-allred.25883/

Why can Jews consider themselves white when they clearly have very Arabic features. Maybe a Jew can explain.

He's gay and has threatened to kill white people and Trump which got him fired and into a mental evaluation. But no tweets so far of him declaring that he's Jewish. People say he is.

Just ask him to apologize about his ancestors putting jews in camps.

>kevin is a troll

Not really. He's been a professor somewhere too. He has history with (((white))) guilt.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4750992/Former-Rutgers-professor-fired-tweeting-kill-Trump.html

How long til this guy has some sexual harassment allegations leveled at him?

i should also mention he's, no joke, a self-proclaimed "professor of beyonce studies". not kidding.

None, I'm not white. I'm Baltic, and I came to America in this millennium.

Absolutely none.

Why do these "literally who" tier faggots who can't even get 100 likes/retweets need verified accounts? Always puzzled me.

This is basically 100% proof he's a jew btw, if he wasn't jewish he would have denied it but he never has even though he's called a jew on the daily I assume

Now that Moore lost you wont here of accusations anymore.
> DNC mission complete, and no one was charged

They're literally always kikes

Why would a white person hate their own race so deeply? Think about it.

blue check of tolerance

It's like one of those celebrity stalkers who think they are somehow "in" with the person they stalk (think like the Bjork stalker). It's a delusion they foster within themselves to make themselves think they're more popular.

Someone needs to start shooting these people, again and again and again. There must be consequences for such destructive behaviour.

A simple reply should be enough.
It's okay to be white.

>who or what I am is none of your busines
>see how he recoils
pottery

>teach "beyonce studies"
>threarten to kill white people and trump
>get fired and sent for psych eval
>blame trump

Allred is an English name, not Jewish. Gloria (Bloom) married a white man and kept his name.

ok Chaim

Report him for racism. I wish I could be banned from twitter then sue them because they tolerate racism from jews and blacks but not whites which makes it a clear case of racial discrimination

>Montclair State has fired me before I even started teaching
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Everytime. Lurkers and young people here. Never trust a jew unironically

How about mass reporting this git for hate speech? I'm sure the bullshit he says doesn't fit with (((Twitter)))'s community guidelines at all. Maybe someone will take a notice.

He's correct though, so, there is that....

He also has a "husband"...

Jews don't ban their own.

Jewish people are white, but they culturally oppose racist, sexist, homophobic and other kinds of lynch mobs, which is why the racists don't consider them white.

This guy needs to be fed into a wood chipper

>racist, sexist, homophobic
All terms which lead to the degradation of our society.

Is that something a lot of people tweeting? I've seen michael moore post that too.

>Baltic
>not white

Yes, they do. And Jews are their fiercest opponents.

yep. i've never seen a jew banned from twitter. well, except for weev.

>racist, sexist, homophobic
you forgot to mention trannys schlomo.
>6 gorillion shekels have been removed from your account

He should start with himself. And don't tell me jews aren't white.

It's true. They're able to say they hate whites because they're not white themselves.

>but they culturally oppose racist, sexist, homophobic and other kinds of lynch mobs
youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

A sheep in a wolf's skin. Doesn't matter. Sheep remainssheep.

What is that image even supposed to tell me?

I oppose Israel, and every western Jew will tell you that most of the Israelis are not true Jews.

Jews dream of a united world of love and tolerance and if you'd ever met one of them, you would know this.

that 6 gorillion shekels have been removed from your account

>i was only pretending to be retarded

No, they are the fiercest promoters of them for their goy-oppressing aims.
>It's racist to not become a minority in your white country! Let all the low IQ niggers in and give them equal say in your politics while they outbreed you!
>It's sexist to say it's women's duty to become mothers, they should be in the workplace not having kids!
>It's homophobic to not let drag queens educate your children! Faggotry must not only be accepted but also promoted! Infinite genders!

Traitors always die first

>Jews dream of a united world of love and tolerance

>every western Jew will tell you that most of the Israelis are not true Jews.

Why is it that most of the Twitter (((white people))) are Western Jews and not from Israel?

>united world of love and tolerance
Ohhhhh, that's why they want open borders! I get it now Schlomo, fuck rational thinking let's give in to Jewish idealism

What the world needs now is love sweet love,
Its the only thing that there's just to little of,
What the world needs now is love sweet love,
No, not just for some but for everyone,

If white isn't a race then white nationalism isn't racist.

>open borders
>open prisons
>import niggers, barbarians and filth of the world
>pump your kids with hormones
>spread diversity in a white man's country by promoting every race other than white

A Jewish guide to a world of love and tolerance.

He's already received retribution. He lost his job as a teacher at Rutgers. Now that he's unemployed he just goes on Twitter to say more controversial shit. Just ignore him. He's insane.

teacher of "beyonce studies". Would've lost it anyways.

Oh, I see now. Just googled it. So because I disagree with you, you assume I'm working for Correct the Record?

I actually supported Bernie in the primaries and voted libertarian because I hate both Trump and Hillary. And you still haven't proven your theory that all Jews are somehow bad and evil OR that they are not white.

You are right Kevin Alfred you may go Fuck Yourself

>fuckwhitepeoplefuckwhitepeople
>fuck
>white people
He just wants us to fix our declining population

Oh shut the fuck up kike. Everyone of you does this shit anytime you are proven wrong.

They are kikes. They want to be the only race with white skin because they aren't white.

Daily reminder.

>Be me
>Check out Eminem's latest song
>God it's so bad
>Decide to troll
>Post "It's Okay to be White" in comments section
>Get racist comments by people of all color
>Only respond by posting "It's Okay to be White" again
>Tfw THE RESPONSE ON THE RIGHT WAS THE LAST COMMENT

This can give you a start

i dont understand this new thing jews are doing when they try to imitate blacks. tim wise does it all the time. jiust reading it makes me cringe irl

too easy, I'll get bingo in 10 mins

"White" usually means European. Jews are either Turkic or Arabic, not European.

>YT documentaries by alt-right are legitimate sources

No, European means European. White means you have white skin. Stop trying to confuse the issue.

>worser

Typical YouTube comment section English.

Sean King is white I've seen him

igenea.com/en/jews

>Is Judaism more than a religion? Is there a jewish Gene?

Ethnic groups who marry among themselves for generations are genetically "linked". It is scientifically undisputed that there are genetic patterns that occur frequently in Jews. Jews have developed over the centuries a certain degree of genetic homogeneity that becomes visible in a DNA-test.

The Jewish People, however, is not entirely genetically seperable. So no test can give you an unambiguous proof. Nevertheless a genealogical DNA test can confirm a Jewish origin.

Even if you don't belong to one of the typical Jewish haplogroups, you could still have Jewish roots. By comparing your DNA-Profile with all other profiles in our databank (over 700.000), you will find persons whose profiles are genetically similar to yours ("genetic cousins"). If many of your genetic cousins are Jews, then there is a high probability that you have Jewish roots, too.

>White means you have white skin

In the mountainous areas of the Sub Continent, there are people known as:
Pashtoons, which have really white skin. Let's call them white and give them white privilege.

Having white skin doesn't make you white.

Are finngolians white? Chinks,nips?

Flawed logic faggot

You're not interested in learning then, just debating mindlessly from your kike point-of-view? Kill yourself. This isn't up for debate anymore.

And for the record kikes aren't white, because they are kikes. They see themselves as a different group from Europeans who are non-jewish (aka goyim). White is gentiles of European heritage. Deal with it. Skin color is irrelevant as always

Well you can't subvert if you're presented as an out-group. Who are white people more likely to take advice from? A very distinct out group or someone that looks like them? If Jews convince the goyim that they are white and therefore part of the in-group it's much more easier to get the goyim to do their bidding..

it's a secret kike tactic to assimilate between the (((fellow))) white people in order to destroy the race from within. They'll make up their own definitions of races and skin colours along the way, to suit their agenda.

No, I've seen him. You're a liar.

They are white, but you would hate them for being Muslims, so they have no privilege.

Chinese and Japanese people don't have white skin. Finns do.

I am interested in learning, but I am interested in evidence. I have opened three vids you posted and none of them mention any evidence of their allegations.

I don't doubt your intentions, I just think you've been fooled with neo-Nazi propaganda and I believe that propaganda was peddled by the CIA, to legitimize the creation of Antifa and BLM.

If not, please show me some conclusive evidence. I know for a fact most of the Talmud, Zohar and Qur'an quotes you keep posting are fake, so I have a good reason to believe this.

>They are white, but you would hate them for being Muslims, so they have no privilege.

They are Middle Easterners, genius. Not white. White people are from Europe. You cannot go to Middle East and call them White. You outta your mind or something? There are many things that differentiate races
Skin color
Genetic make up
IQ
Skull shape
You can't call any dark skinned guy nigger or any fair skinned guy white.

>Chinese and Japanese people don't have white skin

Yes they have. Incredibly fair skin. Are all anarchists this dumb?

Keep stoking those race tensions soyboy

Nah.

I ain't fucking letting myself get guilt tripped by (((them)))

I am at the level that if I ever hear a human being utter that phrase I will tear their throat out with my bear hands. Beat that.

>white people fuck white people fuck white...

" I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT!"

HPV virus-
>pic related.