Lauren Southern

>Lauren Southern

what is her endgame?

Money.

she's trying to

To start a war between the alt right and the salt right.

Sadly sbe will be sacrificed

getting your money and attention

To save western civilization, bucko

Being a thot

TO GET BLACKED

paypiggies while she fucks niggies

>what is her endgame?
enough NEETbux so she can pay for a man-to-woman surgery

>Nobody
>Fucking
>Cares

SAGE
A
G
E

cum

e-celeb obsessed women hating MGTOW incels are the cancer killing Sup Forums

sage goes in all fields

SAGE

She won't even apologize for her degeneracy. It shows where she stands at the end of the day

Doesn't matter.. the child rapist Roy Moore lost to Doug Jones and this is a day to celebrate his victory.

>what is her endgame?

getting plastic surgery to convince the right that she is "One of them"... because the right apparently only cares about outward appearances, as opposed to actual skills, talent, etc....

This whole thing is making me sick, Lauren Southern is a shill.

friendly reminder that andrew anglin fucked gooks and admitted to it

Raise enough patron dollars so that she can pay her way through life until her looks start to fade. Then she'll attach herself to a lonely beta who will provide for her.

This picture is clearly photoshopped btw.

This! And finnish white knights

get saged

spawning a brood of two dozen mullatos all from different fathers

>the jew wants to save western civilization

Gas yourself bucko

And he gets shit for that all the time. But when even the mildest shit is flung at these female e-celebs, the thirsty incels have to close ranks and defend m'lady's honor.

This. She's in it for sheckles. Fundamentally just another pretty face manipulating stupid men into giving her money.

You guys should be worried more about the 2018 midterms than Lauren Southern.

I summon thee finn kinght, kike of the of round table

I am still not over the claim that her ex voted for Trump. How can an Canadian vote for Trump? Is she so obsessed with American politics that she thinks she's an American?

white trash is always slow to learn.. too busy smoking meth and driving their pickup trucks around.

FPBP
She is going exactly what she used to do when she did cosplay. She dresses up and pretends to be a character, her latest is a right wing traditional women called southern, in exchange for money from men. Men as a general rule should not be listening to women for political insights. A women with true vision who is able to make a contribution are terribly rare. If she was actually doing something unique or insightful I would change my opinion but as long as she just spouts mens opinions back at them she is not worth paying attention to.

>what is her endgame?

Marry a rich Jewish guy

this

Pretty much this.

pissing off her parents.
patreon money.
proving to her high school crush that she's not a weird loser who can't make it on her own.

We know OP's endgame is to suck female cock

That seems quite interesting.

our movement needs leaders from all comunities, the jewish one included, or we will keep loosing as we lost Alabama today.

We Lost Alabama.

We lost RED Alabama.

Let that sink in.

The Alt Right needs leaders like Lauren Simonson, formerly known as Lauren Southern,

We will never win without women.

Time for the white male to step aside.

more pics plz

>what is her endgame?
To become irrelevant and finally have kids.

her Real surname is simonson

let that sink in