POLES ARE THE NIGGERS OF EUROPE

I travel the US teaching at juvenile prisons in order to 'rehabilitate' the young refuse of society into upstanding citizens. While the majority are dindus and spics, a very telling pattern appears from the minority whites:

THEY'RE ALL POLES

All of the names have "sz" and "insky" in them. They are all just as and maybe more niggerly and violent as the shitskins. This shit is damning.

If you only read about poland from Sup Forums it is a conservative Slavic ethnostate that actually care about preserving their cultural identity. With my own eyes, I have seen the poles actually deserve the centuries of being shit on, because they are piles of unoriginal shit themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-PBBx_L4KwM
youtube.com/watch?v=Km61cWOsF4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sky
That's not Polish, that's Russian idiot.

Insky is not polish either “ski” is the polish ending

NA education lmao, you should just kill yourself

-Szewski -nowski is polish you tard

sky/ski is polish as well dumdum

all slavs are the niggers of europe. russians the most.

Dammit Akmed, I keep telling you to get off the VPN. Saged

Poles are the niggers of the animal kingdom.

-sky is Polish, since when??

Yes, Polanski is totally a Russian.

>the ABSOLUTE STATE of slavnigger diaspora education

Hence, "snownigger" you dumb cunt.
Gr8 b8 m8.

-skY is Russian you utter retard.
And PolanskI is a Jew.

>56% cuck
>Kekistan faggot

Who are you gonna make fun of when we will be the only white people left and beg us to let you in?

>sky
That's Russian

I thought we were Mexicans of Europe. What has changed?

OMG, just KYS you fucktard. -SKY IS RUSSIAN; SKI IS POLISH. Just DIE.

Most of our criminals are Poles, the burger is not lying. It's really sad.
inksy is Polish too. Sky is just americanized ski. Russians dont have "sky" either.

>bottom left

>all of those necklets
Do you monkeys even lift?

>inksy is Polish too
.t English teacher in Poland.

it's americanized iński, tępy chuju

No it's not

It's Czech and Slovak

yes now stay away

Haha, please don't take it personally. You guys are cool! Just find this pic hilarious ... misses some Austrian though.

"Potencjalny emigrant wyjeżdża, aby dorobić. Jest mężczyzną z małej miejscowości położonej gdzieś na wchodzie kraju. Skończył szkołę średnią, a pracę za granicą chce znaleźć w budownictwie."

"Average emigrant emigrate to make money. He's a man from small village located somewhere on the east of a country. He finished high school and wants to find a job in construction"

Absolutely shocking

Of course, Tchaikovsky was eternal Slovak all along!

fuck off ,Poland is full and they have their own problems

It's true, poles are just bad human material.

...and Mozart was a German.

laski z OPa są nawet niezłe, tylko robią głupie miny xD

Why toasters tho?

Poles, are in general, very nice people.

OP is a knobjockey

pls rate my polish gf

when most Anons hear the word, "Slav/Slavic people" they most likely think of some retarded "squatting" Russians or Poles in Adidas tracksuits, i don't blame them for assuming all of us are like that, i mean Russians and Ukrainians form 50% (180 Million) of all Slavs in the World, Followed by Poles (almost 60 Million).
Besides, Slavs as an Ethnic group are more mixed than Americans, not in the nigger sense, but mixed with Germans, Mongols and etc
>t. 10% Tatar

Funny you made this post, I do hvac and poles are notorious in the industry as being cheap scumbags. A buddy of mine once went on a call where the attic was to tight for any adult to fit through and the polish customer wanted to send his young kid up there to inspect the ductwork for no reason.

>but mixed with Germans
Germans are "genetically Slavs" as well

Both are linguistic groups and discussing who is a real Slav and who is not is beyond the point. If you speak a Slavic language - you're a Slav

>.t English teacher in Poland.
Thats a thing? Thought that was just Asian countries. Poland here I come.

4 jew is kill
→ #
how will they ever recover

Good morning Schlomo, how are you doing?

>judging an entire country from their libshit diaspora
I thought you were past this stage, user.

Please no, don't allow Germans to larp as Slavs to be cool.

Poles and other sub Slavs are the same. They are thief and lazy as fuck. You will find out that none of them is educated and most of them work as cleaners and plumbers.

An American murder a child, it does not go to prison, it gets a medal.

exactly my point, i don't blame you

Alright you nitpicking fags, maybe it was "-ski" and "less commonly "-sky". You're all still inferior to the Anglo

t. pajeet or mehmet

t. 49%

poland is germany's australia

I saw some belorussian (i think, or similar) girls, one 20s another late 40s operating a shop recently. Beautiful women, but there was something wrong with their personality ..

there was no soul behind their eyes. Only way to describe it.

>insky
Jew.

There are many different kinds of poles, trust me.
The slavic-asiatic looking ones are usually bydlo.
For example I live in Warsaw and me and all my friends are intelligent, high class people.
oh, and dont be surprised that the worst people immigrate into your country if you give them welfare lol

Things could be worse...

more

were they Ginger by any chance ?

Reminder that Poles are God's chosen people.
Germany better pay war reperations, otherwise we'll have to contact our friends in Israel.

holy shit I couldn't stop laughing

It's Ukrainian you dumb dick

that's OC from the opie and anthony subreddit - place is hysterical, better than Sup Forums

THANK GOD IM NOT POLISH

WHY DO POLES DRESS LIKE FURNITURE

>none of them is educated
>none of them is

They can't feed themselves or clothe themselves.
They should give up being a pity nation and just cede eastern prussia back to germany

>For example I live in Warsaw and me and all my friends are intelligent, high class people.
*leftist cucks

I actually love Polish people, they're strong warriors and probably win the award for people "least likely to give a shit"

Shilling much op

Oh look op!! Its a euoprean iq list! Go figure!!!

Looks like op is jealous that the majority of polmensches are smarter than he is.

The more conservative the people, the more violent they are. It's pretty damn obvious. Traditionalism is synonymous to barbarism.

Oh look! Here it is!!!

> DAT SANPAKU

t. poland mini

ouch

>You're all still inferior to the Anglo

t. your only contribution to our culture is the word kurwa

Did a Polish Alpha fuck your girl? xD

and yet we are the ones who will inherit ruling the planet in a few generations :)

are you american? i can only expect such levels of stupidity from americans

No I'm Polish you RussASIAN Mongol ape.

Great calves on that broad

> African
> White

Why does everyone refer to blacks as Africans yet no one calls whites "Europeans". It's like liberals are "anti racist" yet attach race to Europeans, when the same is done to blacks that's somehow past the limit.

I would lose no sleep if journalists began getting executed.

this kills the lithuanian

If poles are niggers, how can they be responsible for highest quality video game developer?
Checkmate.

You are so retarded I lol'd and quit reading at this part :

>All of the names have "sz" and "insky"

That could encompass anyone in eastern Europe, and quite a few kikes as well. You are also in burgerland, so many of those mongrels you deal with aren't really that Polish. They are literally the 26% face of Eastern Europeans.

learn2history

I'm actually a german slavic mix, kurwaaa!
zrób mi loda!

Not really. Vilnius is a multicultural shithole. I am more made that we lost the city of Trakai.

>americanized iński
???
Are you retarded? Why would someone incurr loads of legal bother when it wouldn't change a thing when ski and sky are pronounced in pretty much the same way?

Cause we're hot as fuck. Just like in '44

You're an idiot

;)
youtube.com/watch?v=-PBBx_L4KwM

h-how do you feel about -owskis??

Inferior to the -ewskis

Would normal Liths be for the restoration of the Jagiellon sphere?
youtube.com/watch?v=Km61cWOsF4M

Immigration offices misspelled a lot of names during the old surge of immigration from Eastern Europe. While 'ski' may be correct, about half the poles I know have it legally spelled 'sky' here.

>about half the poles I know have it legally spelled 'sky' here.
But that still doesn't make -sky Polish, it's Russian. Correct Polish ending is -ski.

I just love when some fucktard try to teach me about my own country.

Not trying to say he is right, merely that it is not unpredictable nor unreasonable that he would be wrong.