Be american

>be american
>get shot
I don't believe people should to be able to own guns. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it. I don't care if you want to hunt, I don't care if you think it's your right. I say, sorry, you are not allowed to own a gun, and if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Mexico/United-States/Crime/Violent-crime
who.int/substance_abuse/publications/en/germany.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wales 0.7

how do you kill a fraction of a person?

>be German
>get bombed by muslim
I think I'll stick with my AR, Hanz.

>american education
Wrong statistics - niggers aren't humans

We’d have less gun deaths if we had less of pic related.

Is this counting firearm suicides as gun deaths?

It was an American tourist

>When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it.
What like move out of Germany? That's not really a solution. Anyways you wouldn't understand German. You've been entirely co-opted.

Remove suicides, self defence and gangs killing each other

>how do you kill a fraction of a person?

listen to coldplay?

now do mexico

That's what you get for allowing guns in your country

>4 examples
>data
Nice anecdotes you got there.

>how do you kill a fraction of a person?
You can not be serious, can you?

What, fake blood on fake victims?

>conveniently ignored

Those aren't gun deaths. Those are nigger deaths. And now Germany has niggers too. Enjoy your deaths.

There are times I think I am in a nightmare, because honestly, some of the things people do have become so Orwellian and so Kafkaesque that I cannot wrap my mind around them.

I cannot fathom why anyone would feel the need to own a automatic assault rifle designed for field warfare in a suburban environment. A gun whos sole purpose is to kill and injure people, why would any rational sane person need to own one?

All those friendly hispanic countries.

>gun deaths

why are people so fucking stupid and easily manipulated?

Always does.

niggers

for fun

Suck a dick shlomo

Honestly, guns are pretty much the only good thing about Amerimuttland, and don't have much to do with their crazy levels of crime (due to being Mutts obviously).

Gun deaths cause 0.004 of all deaths in America yearly.
If we wanted to saves lives we would lower the speed limits in every town, considering car accidents cause 0.4 percent of all deaths on average a year, which is 100 times more deaths a year. Where's the "lower the speed limit" lobby?

To be fair most deaths in Mexico involve decapitation or dismemberment, very few gun related homicides.

Because a fascist president in control of racist genocidal police force should be the only group to have access to guns.

Buy a real optic and upper you poor fuck

hows that working out for you germans

you keep getting ran over my muzzies

>WE DINDU NUFFIN ITS DA BLACKS FAULT!11!!!

that was a cia operation, dumbass

Where's the graph for murders per 100k people? Why don't you show us that so we can see, after accounting for our negro population, that the murder rates are identical?

They'd have less gun deaths if they had less niggers

>gun deaths
fucking deceiving faggot. get the fuck out of here with your gay ass

I was trying to help you

but nah, I hope you get shanked by ahmed

sage. anti-Mauserfags have been wards of the state since for 80 years.

>Wir taten nichts, es ist die Schuld der Araber!

Not everyone gets killed by guns. Some people kill themselves, like Luke Skywalker in the Last Jedi.

the rate is 0.1 in Japan

>gun deaths

Instead of fighting amongst ourselves, we should be focusing our mutual enemy: der juden:

>be "german"
>get cucked
I don't believe people should to be able to be german. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to bend them over and replace them with real men. I don't care if you want to survive I don't care if you think it's your right. I say, sorry, you are not allowed to be white, and if are white then I think you should go to prison.

There's more people in the US.
So, it stands to reason that more gun deaths will happen.
Alternatively, has anyone noticed how dangerous cars are?

America would do well if it looked at how Australia tackled the gun problem. Australia which is similar culturally to the USA has banned the sale of high powered automatic weaponry and the Australian government issued an amnesty where the government bought the weapons off gun owners to dispose of them. Since then they have no had a high fatality shooting incident since.

Most of those are suicide tho but good work misleading people kraut.

What's wrong with counting suicides? With mental illness on the rise, anyone could be at risk to killing themselves with a gun. It's the government's duty to protect you from threats, and that includes you being a threat to yourself.

At the point of a gun paco....

Hey Germany, one of the first things Hitler did was take the guns. How did that work out for you?

(you)

What does high power mean? What does automatic mean?

>250 mass shooting deaths in last 25 years

>freedom

Worth it. Enjoy achmeds penis in your wife, ill keep my salt rifles

No, it would not.
America would have a spike in killings immediately after banning them.
Besides, Australia is having a pesky little problem with gang violence.

I envy my fathers generation so much. They got to firebomb Dresden.

We really don't care what you think germany. "Gun deaths" is a nonsense figure since it includes suicides. Being randomly killed by someone with a gun is also so incredibly rare that it isn't worth mentioning. Most gun crime is black people killing other black people while doing some gang related activity. Our media is very much around for entertainment, so they follow the "if it bleeds, it leads" mantra, so despite crime rates going down they make it seem like blood is running in the streets. I'm sure you'll get to experience a rising murder rate as you continue to import your replacement population though.

>Hey Germany, one of the first things Hitler did was take the guns.
things that didnt happend

>guns are an ethnicity
Welp, nothing surprises me about America anymore (except for Alabama last night, holy shit)

Tackle the source of mental illness maybe like all the pills you feed your people, and no the government has no duty to save you from yourself you statist piece of shit

Who the hell cares what some european thinks?

A
FUCKING
SEPPO
CUNT

Are you 60 boss?

>Alternatively, has anyone noticed how dangerous cars are?
Cars are accidents, not intentional murders.

Also If Americans knew how to drive standard cars, and not only automatic gay cars, you will have less accidents, because with standard cars you need to put more attention and hardly can not go driving and eating or driving and talking in the phone.

If we talk about deaths then obesity and sugar/corn syrup should have the highest rate of deaths and I don't see your fat asses asking for a ban in sodas and corn syrup and sugar.

People have a right to take their own life. Besides, people use "gun deaths" to scare people. The implication is that you'll get murdered, not "America is so scary because you might have access to an easier means of killing yourself!"

You went from one mass shooting every three years to having none, at the cost of being able to defend yourself effectively.

You gave up fundamental freedoms just so you didn't have to watch something on the news a couple times a decade.

this isn't true

Why would it even have made a difference? Hitler had massive popularity, he was one of the most popular European leaders of all time. There was no German "rebellion" against Hitler whatsoever

>America would do well if it looked at how Australia tackled the gun problem.

And how's that working out for ya?

In societies where central government has collapsed, bandits roam the land and take property, burn houses and farms, and drag the women off to entertain themselves.

You need a armed state for the security of the people against deranged individuals and bandits.

Blacks in the US are in REALLY poor health.
I believe the number one killer of blacks in the US is heart related diseases (or murder can't remember).
When you look at the violent crime rates among blacks. It's disproportionate to other racial groups.
Perhaps we should ban blacks from the US?

Do you know the shitfit Americans would have if a gun confiscation program was implement?

Probably none at all, actually they'll gladly hand them over. Gun owners are cucks.

>On 19 December, a man ploughed a lorry into a busy Christmas market in the heart of Berlin. The driver fled the scene but was arrested nearby.
>On 18 July, a teenage Afghan refugee hacked at passengers on a train in Wuerzburg with an axe and knife, wounding five. He was shot dead by police.
>On 22 July, a German teenager of Iranian heritage shot dead nine people in Munich before shooting himself dead.
>On 24 July, a 21-year-old Syrian refugee killed a woman with a machete and wounded five other people as he fled before being arrested. >Later that day, a 27-year-old Syrian whose refugee application had been refused blew himself up outside a bar in Ansbach. Fifteen people were wounded.
>There were also deadly attacks in France in July, when a lorry killed over 80 people in Nice, and a priest had his throat slit after two jihadists burst into a church in Normandy.
I'll keep the guns, thanks

>Be German
>Not differentiating between Deaths and Suicides.

Speed limits aren't accidents, they are numbers picked by people paid specifically to maintain the rules and regulations of the road. They have decided that 1.3 millions deaths a year is acceptable as long as people get to work fast.

No one really cares what you think, Achmed.

>Serial killer kills someone with a gun
>track bullets' owner
>serial killer captured

>serial killer kills someone with a knife
>can't track him
>try to predict next murder
>killers kills again
>can't track
>try to predict
>repeat

>"b-but muh mass shootings"
>psycho buys gun legally
>kills a bunch of people
>ban guys
>another psycho buys a gun illegally
>kills a bunch of people

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Mexico/United-States/Crime/Violent-crime

What do they mean by this?

Of course. Leftists are literally incapable of intellectual honesty.

I'd give even odds the other countries in the chart don't include suicides.

>American education

>including suicides and accidents as "gun deaths"
>not accounting for the fact that other countries also have suicide and accidents, just not with guns
>ignoring the bigger picture of violent crime

literally BTFO by , , and as well as pic related

Why is this not alarming?
Americans are more likely to get killed driving than say, getting stabbed, dying of food poisoning, dying from chicken pox, getting struck by lightning, etc.
Yet, there's not even a peep.

>Ban guns*

Ok Op, faggot, now show us the stats for death by nigger. I want to see if there is some type of pattern here.

Go start a world war Kraut.
>Fucken telling anyone what to do.
Let me tell you why that's retarded.
Also deaths by other means, pretty sure Europe has the world beat in vehicular homicide.

So if a nation of 100 people had 40 die by guns, then it is worse than another nation of 100 who have 99 people murdered with anything but firearms?

>pretty sure Europe has the world beat in vehicular homicide.
dont think so, pic related alone has more deaths then in whole europe combined caused by a vehicle.

>>In 2013, there were 33 636 deaths due to "injury by firearms" (10.6 deaths per 100 000 U.S. citizens). Your "Gun Deaths" chart probably includes self-inflicted gunshots (suicide).

>>>>who.int/substance_abuse/publications/en/germany.pdf

>>In Germany, there are about 14 500 deaths by alcoholism per year.

>>The police registered 64 400 accidents involving alcohol in Germany in 2001.
>>In 25 700 accidents involving personal injury and the use of alcohol,
500 persons were injured and 909 were killed.
>>This means that 13% of all persons killed in traffic accidents in 2001 died from the consequences of an accident where at least one party was under the influence of alcohol.

>>The rate of alcoholic psychosis incidence per 100 000 population was 259.34 in 1999 and 339.04 in 2000.

I don't believe people should to be able to drink alcohol. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it. I don't care if you want to drink, I don't care if you think it's your right. I say, sorry, you are not allowed to drink booze, and if you do drink I think you should go to prison.

Bwahaha!

>I don't care if you want to hunt, I don't care if you think it's your right.
it's worse than you think, without that right our nation does not exist, if you disagree you will have to leave and go live in another nation

And the best thing is you don't have to ban cars, you just need to lower the speed limit to a less fatal number than the usual 50+ MPH streets we drive on daily.

I don't carry a gun to kill people; I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil; I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the World.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government; I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry; I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone; I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man; I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate; I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don't carry a gun because I love it; I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

Police protection is an oxymoron: Free citizens must protect themselves because police do not protect you from crime; they just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take a whoopin'!

A deranged killer with a knife is alot less effective than one with a high powered assault rifle

You cant legislate against people going mad, but you can legislate against their effectiveness.

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control:
· From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
In 1911, Turkey established gun control:
· From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Germany established gun control in 1938:
From 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
China established gun control in 1935:

· From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Guatemala established gun control in 1964:
· From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Uganda established gun control in 1970:
· From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Cambodia established gun control in 1956:
· From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
56 million defenseless people were rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control..
-----------------------
You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

With guns, we are 'citizens'; without them, we are 'subjects'.

During WW II, the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!

now show us grenade attacks per 100,000
faggot

· Gun owners in the USA are the largest armed forces in the World!

· If you value your freedom, please spread this anti-gun control message to all of your friends.

· The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense.

· The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either.

· SWITZERLAND ISSUES A GUN TO EVERY HOUSEHOLD!
SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT ISSUES AND TRAINS EVERY ADULT IN THE USE OF A RIFLE.

· SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!

IT'S A NO BRAINER! DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.

I'm a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment! If you are too, please forward this. If you're not a believer, please reconsider the true facts. This is history; not what's being shown on TV, sanctioned by our illustrious delusional leaders in Washington ...

lol

well I'm glad you're in the caliphate of Germany, but it's a nigger problem here all they know how to do is shoot people.