Niggers are not sub-humans, they are sub-animals

Prove me wrong cunts

Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2244817/Carmen-Tarleton-book-Mother-disfigured-horrific-Lye-attack-awaits-face-transplant.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/08/us/census-race-map.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5102557/Family-Queens-jogger-Karina-Vetrano-weep-court.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looking at the negro I'm starting to consider that lizard people made them to be cheap mining equipment and nothing more.

>being attractive non-nigger in Queens
>wearing skin-tight jogging gear
>not hoping to be raped/strangled

choose one

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2244817/Carmen-Tarleton-book-Mother-disfigured-horrific-Lye-attack-awaits-face-transplant.html

Go crawl back under the rock you came out from you evil racist.

they rape you even when you're full clothed

we are talking about niggers dude

Day of the rope when?

>get paid to say this
you hire cunt?

>Protip: You can't
Then why do you get up in the morning, kys.

Oh those beautiful eyes ... fucking non-humans

*sigh*

Yeah, you're right.

Stop making the 56% meme real

>non-humans

Who? The coal burner or the nigger?

the nigger, you nigger

You've got to wonder what percentage of blacks seen being hung in old pictures of the US slave days were actually violent criminals.

Because white people have never done anything like this ever

>being stupid enough to not carry a weapon while jogging in dindu territory

Shocker

ancaptofashredpill.jpg

>MEXICANS
>WHITE

top kek dude

Why subanimals, isnt sadistic pleasure totally normal?

lone incidents vs daily nigger bix nood

nice IQ potato nigger

Suck a dick, faggot. This nog murdered an innocent because he’s a fucking animal. He doesn’t belong on this continent. He doesn’t deserve to live.

The vast majority of lynchings occurred due to black men raping or sexually assaulting white women.

Burning of """black wall street""""? Black man sexually assaulted a white woman in an elevator.
The famous Duluth lynchings? Black men raped a white girl.
The Waco horror? Black teenager raped a married white woman.

They were ALL violent, sexual deviants dude. Never believe the dindu nuffin narrative, even when it applies to events that occurred a century ago.

cold, soulless, non-human eyes of niggers.

Howard Beach is separated from Africa by a highway. That nigger invaded the safe Irish-Italian neighborhood in search of white women to kill.

Why the fuck didnt you kept them under control like dogs, or just sent 'em back to africa? Instead, you gave them freedom to do this fucked up shit

Interesting. I hate when they do that.

WTF I hate USA now

>black
>look kind of like him from a distance
>have that hoodie
Ahhhh

Cant feel sorry for that dumb bitch.

Ey ey yo hol up. Giving people aids is not a felony in california. This manimal is obviously just trying to start a conversation about AIDS

the left one look like an actual monster with those eyes

emmett till was lynched for harassing a white woman, that negro lady in the postcards was lynched with her son because her son killed a police officer and she tried to hide him, etc etc. it literally goes on like that fucking endlessly.

Toll Status: Paid

>She was found with her shorts around her ankles, but Lewis insists he did not sexually assault her. ‘I didn’t do any of the stuff they said, sexual assault and stuff like that,’ he said in the February 2017 confession tape.
Yeah right nigger..
>When probed about why he killed Vetrano, he offered a confusing and nonsensical reply. He said it was ‘because a guy moved into my house and the neighborhood’. He apologized for what he did and said he wanted to change his life, before attempting to worm his way out of trouble.

Here comes a LITERAL DINDU NUFFIN TURNING MY LIFE AROUND. IN COURT!
>Lewis said during the interview: ‘I can straighten out my stuff. Well, you’re the DA, right? Where do we go from here? Is there a restitution program or something.’
Piece of shit nigger thinks it's ok that he sexually assaulted a jogging woman then strangled and killed her for no fucking reason other than him being a nigger, and acting like.
>So it's ok right you can fix this so where do we go from here?
Hopefully you go to jail you fucking nigger.

>Her father, Philip Vetrano, exploded at Lewis’ relatives before leaving court with his family.
>He said: ‘His family left the room. They couldn’t listen to his confession. We know where the coward got his cowardliness from.’

That's horrifying, I don't know what could be worse than what she experienced. I hope she drops subtle hints that women should stay away from black men in her book. Pic related is her ex-husband.

didn't her father shake his hand or something

neither is it in Leaf land, if Trudeau and Co. get their way

i'm so sad
fuck these ingrates

agreed. reminded me of this shit. ugly shit nigger lol.

Bring back king Leopold II

>nazi flag

ask

the

fucking

jews

you

stupid

cunt

They have no capacity for empathy.

Nothing gets my blood pressure up like these threads. In the old days all of these niggers would be round up by the town and hanged

>roastie gets murdered
>couldnt care less

No, I agree. I consider negros and aboriginals to be below animals.

>nigger
>mutt
Nothing of value was lost, hans. They should let him off the hook for removing a mutt from the genepool.

Mutts are the bigger threat. People think mutts are actually white.
Everyone genetically minded knows once you get even a drop of non-white blood in your DNA lineage, it will perpetuate the dominant low IQ gene. it doesn't get diluted either, as some 56%ers seem to think with their lysenkoism.

Mutts are 10x more likely to procreate with a white than a black.

If you grew up in an absolute ghetto with a broken family and all your peers were psychopathic retards with low IQ's surrounded by gang violence you would probably end up the same way.

How can anyone be so retarted to support this? Why is murder via knife outlawed, but murder via infection, just "eh what can you do?"

Ahem

no that's just how niggers work, source: all of Africa and anywhere whites use to rule and force them to not act like niggers.
They will literally fight you to the death for the ability to be fucking niggers no matter the upbringing

t. cuck nationalist

Here's a handy demographic map in case you ever have the misfortune of getting stuck in 56% city.
nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/08/us/census-race-map.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5102557/Family-Queens-jogger-Karina-Vetrano-weep-court.html
>If you grew up in an absolute ghetto with a broken family and all your peers were psychopathic retards with low IQ's surrounded by gang violence you would probably end up the same way.
Booh friggidy hoo nigger. Everything you just mentioned niggers themselves are responsible for in the first place.
Absolutely no fucking reason to just grab some hot jogger, try to rape her, punch her in the face, and then strangle and kill her, leave her in a pool of water and then dry the blood of your hands. And then go to court and say you iz turning your life around, acting as if you should get away with it.

Yup. Correct. Impaired impulse control. Does not only explain tendency for uncontrolled violence ... impulse control is one of the MAJOR factors determining success in life. Quite logical that most of them are complete failures even if they stay somehow docile...

Not really, just realist. I'm not defending the idiots behavior, they are screwed generally growing up in those conditions.

Also the worst part of it is how the nigger behaved during the interview. How he coldly explained what he did without any emotion. And how he pretended to the DA that he should get away with it asking if there was some kind of affirmative action get out of jail card for a nigger.
Literally asks.
>Shockingly, as he finished telling cops how he ended her life, he asked if there was a 'restitution program.' He seemed to think he could pay his way out of murder charges. 'I can straighten out my stuff?' he asked the prosecutor. 'Well you're the DA right? Where do we go from here? Is there a restitution program or something?'
What the hell does he expect. He just killed somebody in cold blood for no fucking reason after trying to sexually assault her. I'm pretty sure she didn't pull her pants down at her ankles by herself nigger.

Not even disagreeing with any of you gentleman, again, not defending them, their actions are deplorable, most people in their living conditions would wind up dead or in jail by 18. I'm seeing a lot of whites following the same path, especially with the drug crisis in USA.

Physical altercation? God I hate the media.

That's the thing, you'd be surprised how many nigs that were adopted and raised by rich whites turn out to be savages

I cannot believe he knew the word restitution.

Niggers are retarded low-IQ subhumans regardless of material conditions.

Saved!

these would be more effective/spreadable without the overt text at the bottom. try to have a little consideration for actual use beyond preaching to the choir.

>racist
Not an argument
Undefined pre programmed trigger word

> Not being racist just to keep ugly shitskins away.

Fuck if I care what happens to a slave of the fitness-jew.

I heard that was a pedo in a brazilian prison
if it's true, he deserved it

Toll paid?