23andme Falsifies DNA Results

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

Jewish run company, 23andme, admits to adding fake non-white ancestry to European DNA samples.

>"Oh look another White European....lets tell him that he is 0.1% nigger. GOT EM!! XD"
>t. Anne "Jewess" Wojcicki

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/breaking-news/381367/why-did-23andme-tell-ashkenazi-jews-they-could-be-descended-from-khazars/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And reminder that she was married to Jewgle co-founder Sergey Brin and she's the sister of Jewtube CEO Susan Wojcicki

Class action lawsuit time

99.9% European
0.1% African
>They are screwing with us
Nigger please it's called statistical error.

Anything that's less than 1-2% is just error

Is America finally white?

They'll apologize to the Jews when they don't wanna be Khazars. lmao

forward.com/news/breaking-news/381367/why-did-23andme-tell-ashkenazi-jews-they-could-be-descended-from-khazars/

How do you know someone's a racist? Lemme guess white = racist
Anyway how is this not a class action yet?
They're basically saying they screw with the service they offer, it's the equivalent of waitresses from a big restaurant coming out as spitting on the food.

>my dna literally says 1% African
>99% English

Literally not a single non-pasty, blue eyed, pink nippled person in my entire family tree.

hmmmmmmmmm really makes you think

Read the article, they literally admitted to doing it.

learn to read you faggot.

>unnamed source
>cracked
Also the triplets error a biological reason. Spit contains cells that are mosaic. It's not the best source for DNA since you may have cells with DNA changes (like large deletions or duplications). Blood on the other hand is a much better source for DNA, the level of somatic mosaicism is low in blood due to selective pressures of the immune system. If the triplets did a blood test, their ancestry would be the same.

I'm wrapping up my PhD in genetics. I study the genetic causes of Autism. I would be glad to answer any question concerning the nature of these tests. I've run my own ancestry test using similar tools that 23andMe uses (ADMIXTURE)

4 jew is kill

how will they ever recover

Yeah we get it you have tangential knowledge about the argument at hand and people need to be amazed at you for being such a clever little fellow.
Now fuck off faggot.

>le anonemouse insider told me its all false!!!

also

>gawker

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Russia Today is more reliable

Good opportunity for stem goys to start a secure DNA testing business that uses encryption to hide results from everyone except the purchaser.

I would call it goytest.com or goy.dna

Someone sounds jealous. It's just people read this shit and think "DA JOOS" but there's a rational explanation for this. I don't like how 23andMe and other companies work with law enforcement. But their methods are pretty good, not as good as what academia can produce, but still good.

Thank you for contacting the 23andMe Team. Ancestry Composition assigns results based on your genetic similarity to our 31 population labels. Small assignments that are less than 1% in Ancestry Composition that are inconsistent with your knowledge of your ancestry may be noise within the thousands of windows analyzed by this report. Ancestry Composition analyzes your genome in small sections, where each section is classified as originating from one of the reference subregions, regions, or continents. Although these small assignments may reflect your actual ancestry, please note that noise assignments often change when your results are updated.

The best way to investigate small assignments of unexpected ancestry is to look at the chromosome painting of your Ancestry Composition. There, you can see specific segments of your chromosome and determine if the unexpected ancestry is consistent with your relatives.

It is also important to note that there are different confidence thresholds at which you can view your results. The Speculative threshold may be the most detailed prediction, but it is also predisposed to having more noise than the more conservative predictions.

>Gawker
You may wanna take a second look, there, genius.

An actual reply when I complained about my 0,1% OCEANIAN admixture

>it's just genetic noise goy
>order more kits and give your parents' dna goy

They openly admit to doing it you dumb fuck

Oh wow, what a surprise, not like the ((leading researcher for European genetics)) is David Reich.

>Someone sounds jealous

are you fucking retarded, every fucking medical tests have some minimal error. Just ignore it!

>OMG! Mom they told me im a 0.000000000001% a black man! MOM ;((((((((((((((((((((((

>"Oh look another White European....lets tell him that he is 0.1% nigger.
OMG Yesterday some guy was saying how he was 0.01 percent nigger and he was depressed because of it ....

well we all come from fucking Africa, so how does THAT make you faggots feel? we're all niggers if you go back far enough

>paying to know what's in our DNA like it matter at all
you are a self-admitted retard that wants to be reassured that you COULD be smart although you arent