Freud and Einstein - frauds?

Hi pol. My Italian girlfriend and I have been discussing how scientific advancement has been hindered by liberal hysteria, obsession over race and sex, etc. She mentioned how Freud and Einstein both made discoveries that seemed to promote chaos and confusion instead of cohesion. Now, I have some understanding of Freud and his perverse sexual theories such as a child lusting after his mother. I have heard before that Einstein's theories have been hotly contested, but I simply am ignorant on the subject. Were these two promoted because they were Jews and their "discoveries" played a role in destroying the West? Or are they legitimate figures of science that taught truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

mailstar.net/carthage-became-jewish.html
npr.org/2014/03/20/291408248/einsteins-lost-theory-discovered-and-its-wrong
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_einstein.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Freud wrote a whole lot other than penis and vagina. Don't let (((them))) subvert your view of him.

But wasn't he a sex pervert?

Both of them are Jews
Jews have not contributed in the sciences or inventions ever.

Where are Einstein’s theories hotly contested? I am a high energy physicist and I use his work every day.

jews
this is honestly the answer

Right, but what about Einstein's theories? Have they been discredited?

I think there can be valuable discernment made from Freud, but you'd have to read it with the keen awareness of his Jewishness.
The medium is always the message, but how, and to what degree is a subtle delicate thing, particularly in science. I don't wanna make a case for it now, it's just too much.
You should watch the documentary Century of Self, if you haven't.
Real-life application of Freud has been done.

Freud was a charlatan and psychoanalysis is pseudoscience. Einstein wasn't though.

You need to read this:
mailstar.net/carthage-became-jewish.html
>One of Freud's most powerful motives in life was the desire to inflict vengeance on Christianity for its traditional anti-Semitism. This idea has been suggested by Freud himself, and has been alluded to by others. In The Interpretation of Dreams, where Freud tells us so much about himself, he relates one of his dreams in which he is in Rome. To explain it, he offers the following episode about his childhood:
>{quote}
>I had actually been following in Hannibal's footsteps. Like him, I had been fated not to see Rome; and he too had moved into the Campagna when everyone had expected him in Rome. But Hannibal, whom I had come to resemble in these respects, had been the favourite hero of my later school days. Like so many boys of that age, I had sympathized in the Punic Wars not with the Romans but with the Carthaginians. And when in the higher classes I began to understand for the first time what it meant to belong to all alien race, and anti-Semitic feelings among the other boys warned me that I must take up a definite position, the figure of the Semitic general rose still higher in my esteem. To my youthful mind Hannibal and Rome symbolized the conflict between the tenacity of Jewry and the organization of the Catholic church . And the increasing importance of the effects of the anti-Semitic movement upon our emotional life helped to fix the thoughts and feelings of those early days. At that point I was brought up against the event in my youth whose power was still being shown in my dreams. I may have been ten or twelve years old, when my father began to take me with him on his walks and reveal to me in his talk his views

Everyone is a sex pervert. Frued just knew how to articulate it.

>{p. 147} upon things in the world we live in. Thus, it was on one such occasion that he told me a story to show me how much better things were now than they had been in his days. 'When I was a young man,' he said, 'I went for a walk one Saturday in the streets of your birthplace; I was well dressed, and had a new fur cap on my head. A Christian came up to me and with a single blow knocked off my cap into the mud and shouted: "Jew! get off the pavement!"' 'And what did you do?' I asked. 'I went into the roadway and picked up my cap,' was his quiet reply. This struck me as unheroic conduct on the part of the big, strong man who was holding the little boy by the hand. I contrasted this situation with another which fitted my feelings better: the scene in which Hannibal's father, Hamilcar Barca, made his boy secar before the household altar to take vengeance on the Romans. Ever since that time, Hannibal had had a place in my phantasies.
{end quote; endnote 28}

Engineer here. If they have been I will be sorely pissed, since that is the only damn way we can properly calculate redshift.

>Hannibal, the African - whom Freud calls a "Semite" - takes vengeance on the Romans who conquered and humiliated the Carthaginians. Freud, the Semite, takes vengeance on the Christians who conquered and humiliated the Jews. Hannibal was tenacious and had a seeret weapon: elephants. Freud, too, was tenacious, and he, too, had a secret weapon: psychoanalysis. Hannibal's elephants terrorized his enemies whom the animals then trampled to death. Freud's psychoanalysis terrorized his enemies whom his "interpretations" then degraded into the carriers of despicable diseases. The story of Freud's life and the story of psychoanalysis in his lifetime are variations on the theme of justified vengeance in the pattern not only of the legendary Hannibal but also of the literary Count of Monte Cristo: the humiliated but morally superior victim escapes from dependence on his morally inferior victimizers; he hides, schemes, and grows powerful; he returns to the scene of his defeat, and there remorselessly humiliates and subjugates his erstwhile victimizers as they had humiliated and subjugated him.

{end}

The theory of relatively has been proven wrong fampai.
npr.org/2014/03/20/291408248/einsteins-lost-theory-discovered-and-its-wrong

>Einstein’s theories

Didnt he plagiate his stuff?

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_einstein.htm
Jules Henri Poincaré (1854 - 1912) was a great scientist who made a significant contribution to special relativity theory. Einstein stole his ideas and others.

Actually basically everything we find about modern physics has been confirming Einstein’s theories, even the ones he hated and thought were crazy bullshit.

Freud is different on the other hand. His theories were never really falsifiable and have largely been discredited, although some elements are still used.

>flag
I bet you believe in Lysenkoism.
>Lysenkoism (Russian: Лыcéнкoвщинa, tr. Lysenkovshchina) was a political campaign against genetics and science-based agriculture conducted by Trofim Lysenko, his followers and Soviet authorities. Lysenko served as the director of the Soviet Union's Lenin All-Union Academy of Agricultural Sciences.

4 jew is kill

how will they ever recover

>flag

I bet you ate at least 12 burgers today.

I'm literally just bought half a beef, picking up from butcher this afternoon. It's grass fed organic Angus. That's over 300 pounds of pure, delicious beautiful meat. What are you eating poorfag?

>Were these two promoted because they were Jews and their "discoveries" played a role in destroying the West?
YES
>Or are they legitimate figures of science that taught truth?
NO

Never listen to the doctrines of Freud and remember that Einstein contributed to the creation of the most destructive weapon ever as well as the deaths of millions of Japanese.

Yup,you're a degenerate