The new face of Canada: Le 62%

DAS RITE LEAF BOYS

richmond-news.com/news/chinese-reach-majority-in-richmond-1.23081026

nice try, mutt

>H-hey guys, lets laugh at the Canadians now
KYS Seppomutt

it's ok australia will be mutts in the future nothing to worry about

china #1

Chinese have been the majority for twenty years in Richmond. Every legal Chinese there you can reliably estimate fifteen illegal ones. They cheat the system like a motherfucker. They make Jews look like honest businessman.

Hahahaha, seriously Jaque?

>The CIA World Factbook places it 7.7 million Muslims( about 11 percent of the population) in metropolitan France in 2011....that was BEFORE the refugee waves

>They make Jews look like honest businessman
Haha, its true, they are merciless.

I'm white flighting away from Canada.
Looking to purchase land in Patagonia, American Bread Basket. I'll come home when it's time to purge

Richmond was majority chinese when I lived there a decade ago.

Once again, off the VPN Akmed. Saged

i went to Canada bc with my white polish friend and his chink girlfriend driving from seattle. I thought we were going to check out the city and see some mountain sites or whistler or something. Nope hours chink girlfriend dragged us to the chink malls in Richmond, where the shops were nice western brands but the workers, the customers, and the restaurants were all 95% Chinese staffed. She shopped at the outlet shops, and my polish friend and myself were a minority of whites in a localized area of north America.

I'm sorry bud. It's truly sad to see. The Chinese are like the Zerg.
They rape places for resources, open up Name Brand stores everywhere to satiate their materialism, then when it's destroyed, they pack everything up in their Louis Vuitton suit cases and drive to the next place in their generic white BMWs.

Good Canada should belong to the Chinese and the French.

Lol.

At least Canadians don't mutilate their young like the seppos do

We should of killed all the French men in Acadia and sold their wives to the natives

We were not really affected by the refugee thing, there's probably less than 50k of them. Refugee crisis was a mostly German and swedish thing.

m u t t

>should of
Leaf education

they do tho its not as widespread

>Some towny onion chomping Frenchman doesn't know what's been going on in Paris and Nice

diversity is our strength

Haha my country will be white slightly longer than yours! Haha!

We didn't genocide of all of them unfortunately

i mean its like saying canada is fucked based on toronto or vancouver so kinda
we are fucked, incidentally, but i can see how people outside those places might not see it that way

We do. I was lucky enough to go unsnipped because my father was an Irish immigrant but the majority of leafs get their dicks cut.

Serves you right for being on Richmond, shoulda gone to whistler like you wanted cunt

Lel, 40% of french babies are non-white

Pretty much all white nations are going down this path. Just keep making fun of each other for having the same problem like a bunch of faggots, I guess.

At least Chinese people here aren't violent savages.

Canada used to cover it. Now that its like $700 people don't get it done.

Shut up, 62%

I'm Chinese tho

t. Wong

BEGONE SATAN THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU TO GET THEE GONE DAEMON

Shut up 38%, get out of my cunt

see

They aren't. They're not aggressive at all. They dont blow shit up, start fights, murder, rape etc.
Mainlanders are a bit rude and a bit piggy, but walking down the street at night in Richmond is not in the least bit scary. City started with mostly Hong Kong immigrants

The Chinese are satanic bug men that come to Canada in order to eat all our dogs

D&C kike loving faggots

Hahaha! Your boat is sinking a little faster than mine hahaha!! At least I won't be the first boat to sink! Let's not talk about who put holes in our boats tho :^)

KYS

get out of my hat

Go south. I am going south. I mean, you'll get the same climate as Canada with white people only. The north is full of bolivians and preuvians, disgusting.

aren't the chinese commies? wtf kind of government just lets commies buy a whole province..

They are the smart kind of Commies.

you burgers have had a damn sight more terror attacks them we have and thats excluding the biggest terror attack in history, Don't ever forget that.

Hopefully the chinese will genocide all the pakis/indians/unidentifiable poo skinned people and whites can become some kind of exotic pets, maybe. Also LOL to the natives who have supported hordes of foreigners invading their land.

Lol I thought they made up 90% of Richmond.

>t. muhammed abdul al-jafari

Circumcision is common in Canada, ya dumb drunk.

saved

Scientists have determined what Britbongs will look like in 2020 and it's beautiful

Remember me?

jesus, looks like a fuckin 56%

You mad wite BOI?

You need to purge your own boomers who fucking love immigrants. I heard the words "rich Chinese and Iranians... It's good for us."

That's heavy. I'd become a masked vigilante that hunts down and kills Muslims at night.

that's Richmond, that's Asian town, everywhere else in BC is quite white

I love the Chinese

Can you just invade the shit out of Leaf-land and give us the East coast?

>Implying the insecticides will stop there.

there is a smart kind??

The Commies that are also Capitalists.

When will Mandarin become the third official language of Canada?

asians are white

better than jews and niggers at least..

ITT

>we are going to have an 80 percent non white country at our norther border in 100 years
as if Mexicans flooding in wasn't bad enough
please let war break out already

it will soon be this anyways

>France

oh..you will be browned and blacked long before us

the leaf hair..my sides

at the rate Trudeau is flooding your country you'll surpass us in 4 years

I don't get it Sup Forums. The main argument you use to claim the white race is superior to blacks is IQ. But that doesn't work with asians. So what's the problem exactly, OP?

POO

Yes, we do, circumcision isn't uncommon here

the IQ argument is a red herring desu senpai

>Trudeau
he doesn't have four years left

The main argument is that they are ugly, stinky, violent apes that vote for big government.

asians have no loyalty for the host country and don't assimilate when the immigrate in large numbers

kek

I pray for your sake he doesn't get re-elected then

I was thinking of Patagonia as well, we are headed for South Africa 2.0, let the stinking Pajeets, allah snackbars and chinks kill each other or die from hypothermia. There are already white enclaves there and the land is beautiful.

When the current world order collapses and we can't communicate for some reason, Patagonia is our default rallying point brothers. From there we will rebuild civilization.

it's simple really..this isn't china

Wherever you're getting your penis trivia it's incorrect.

Forestfag from another thread. Instead of moving continents, why don't you join us in the formation of NatSoc cascadia?

Disgusting. So happy I am not half a man.
The Jew, he's happy
Lmao. Yea at least those Chinese guys selling blow and fentanyl and covering themselves in huge Chinese sleeve tattoos aren't savages!

Honestly, if the last person i saw was brown before i got splashed by acid, when i recovered i'd attack the first poc id see

Hi Chang,
Keep holding your girlfriends purse while I reject her sexual advances over and over.
Chinamen who built the railroads are OK in my books, just the new Chinese who come over with their insect families that cause trouble
Hell yea. I'm scouting land right now for a big ranch. Chinese/Indians/etc are all non-athletic, terrible husbandry skills, and think in a hive mind. Just console yourself with the fact that if you're still stuck in Canada at when the Pets start fighting each other, defending yourself will be like shooting fish in a barrel.
I am considering it. My choices are between MidWest somewhere to homestead and Patagonia. More info ?

JUST

You have 3 options in the current PNW:
1. Cities. You have Seattle and Portland, which are liberal shitholes, but you're very close to the forwst/outdoors if you want to get out of town. If you're rich, the suburbs are pretty conservative and oberwhelmingly white.

2. Small cities/college towns. Bend, Ashland, and Tacoma are good examples. Recently, they've become infested with Subaru driving lesbians, but they still have some conservative roots.

3. Small towns/rural communities. You can do pretty much whatever you want, as long as you don't mind the rampant meth addiction found in these places. You can go a month without seeing a pro Trump bumper sticker in Portland, but you'll see 10 in 5 minutes in rural Oregon.

It's at 73% mutt

F U C K

>alberta - 70%
>smug
o im laffin it'll be under 60% by next census