Why did everyone hate the Fullbinger arc?

Why did everyone hate the Fullbinger arc?

Rushed
It felt like filler
Uninteresting characters
Ichigo being emo

Japan hated the Fullbringer arc because it didn't focus on the Shinigami or the Arrancar.

Sup Forums actually liked the Fullbringer arc because it refocused on Karakura Town and the slice-of-life aspects from the first arc, and Fullbring were an interesting break from Bleach's usual powerlevels.

I think Kubo was trying to reboot Bleach, but it didn't pan out.

Facebook was a great potential for villainy, though. Remember that time he rewrote Karin and Yuzu's memories to include himself in them?

Rushed end with Ichigo losing his new powers and the return of the captains when it seemed like the arc was getting good.

New characters are all immediately thrown aside.

The 1st half is very slow, and there's no pay off with that ending.

Basically, the return of the captains messes up the entire thing.

What was the point of the Fulbringer arc anyways? We didn't even got doujins of the new girls.

I thought it was pretty nice filler. It setup the Karin spin-off and Ichigo moving on pretty well if you ask me.

You can blame Japan for that.

>Muh captains
>Muh Arrancar
>Why isn't this being shounen garbage instead of a try at psychological thriller

because the anime ended after it
FUCK
I dont want to read the manga

Mostly because of how it retconned Orihime and Chad's powers. I don't actually remember much else besides Facebook and training with the gamer.

>I dont want to read the manga
>I dont want to read the objectively superior version of Bleach

kys

It only retconned Chad's power, iirc. Shun Shun Rikka has all the same properties as a Fullbring but was never properly retconned.

>Shun Shun Rikka
You're probably correct. Her power got recontextualized basically every arc it was relevant from what I remember.

Chad was just annoying. There's a lot to be said for how Chad as a character was handled but taking away the whole "spiritually awakened human whose powers were influenced by the constant harassment he received from that one hollow" thing was the last kick in the dick for him. Chad doesn't have a lot of moments but pretty much all of them are good and losing that unique flavor to his abilities didn't diminish him as a fighter (kubo did that himself) but it just made him seem less unique.

But this is the same author who stated that the Quincy were hunted pretty much to extinction and then introduced an entire 4th battalion of them that I'm still not sure whether or Not Ywatch was supposed to be an ascended human or spirit being.

It should have just ended after he lost his powers desu.

There was 0 point to it. Manga tier filler. Terrible attempt at characterizing Ichigo because it didn't really matter and neither did it affect his future actions.

Because it's trash, the arrancar/espada arc was the best thing Bleach had to offer.

SS was ok
Bounts were shit
Zanpakuto were shit
Quincys were meh

Chad pretty much got shafted out of his 'character focus' arc because the Xcution arc focused a lot on Ichigo's development; although Chad was unique in that arc as being the one person close to Ichigo to tell him that he should try to get his powers back. It's also the arc that confirmed that Chad would remain in a supporting role for the remainder of the series, since his Fullbring reached its final evolution in Hueco Mundo.

>being a filthy secondary

Get out.

Chad got shifted out of his spot after he lost to flower man in the Rescue arc. His whole character after that was to win against a strong opponent only to lose to their superior officer. When bleach first started it seemed like it was setting up a team to handle things but it eventually only became the Ichigo show.

>Arrancar was the best
>Arc where Bleach goes full power levels
>"I planned out your entire life", "the heart" and other Kubo shenanigans
>More magic training
>Chad being useless
>Orihime being useless and damsel in distress shit
>Thousands of characters that just are not needed
Only in terms of memes is that arc the best at anything. And hot arrancar chicks

That's your mistake for ever thinking a supporting character would ever be as strong as the main character. Even in Karakura Town, Chad only ever managed to beat one Hollow; there was never any reason to believe he'd be able to take on monsters like Shunsui or Nnoitra.

Goes to show how everyone seems to value Bleach differently. Powerlevel fags loved Hueco Mundo but hated Fullbring, slice-of-life fags liked early Karakura Town and hate everything else, ect.

>That's your mistake for ever thinking a supporting character would ever be as strong as the main character
That's not at all what I'm saying. I'm saying the fullbring arc took away one of the only things going for him at that point which was how unique his power set was for a human.

He's been irrelevant for fights since before the soul society, he established his dynamic in fights in the rescue arc, and he's not present in any other arc in a significant way except for Hueco Mundo and that's about it.

Nobody seriously believed the hype of him being "stronger than Ichigo".

>superior version
>white background with some text
You're not tricking me this time Mr Kubo

>anime-only fags are also dead meme shitposters

Really makes you think...

Just the Rukiafags hated it, because she wasn't in it. I guess the captain dick riders to. I for one liked the return to the daily life until its popularity crashed forcing their return to fix everything up again. I don't know who to blame. Probably both Kubo, and WSJ editors. It is not fucking surprising they influence stories to keep numbers up. Its a buisness to sell print and paper. Like like comics in the west.

Seriously. What the fuck?! It should had been Chad, Orihime, and Uryuu helping Ichigo defeat these baddies. or at least correcting a mistake with getting involved with them. With the Shinigami coming in the end to clean up. Ichigo's friends did fucking nothing but play cheer leaders, and victims. I would love a redacted version to fixed this arc from the Fullbring up to the end of the 1000 Year War.

Rushed and all the setup developments thrown out the window.

The ending.

People liked it last I remember and hat pink haired girl.

I liked the donuts

There were also other characters, like the Gartender and Stanky Boots. Of course everybody forgets about them because we already had other cool old guys and Yoruichi had already taken the Delicious Brown Girl crown which Halibel and Skanky Boots never stood a chance to win against. Oh, and Sup Forums with his vidya gaems Fullbring.

The only worthwhile thing to come out of that shit arc.

No, the only good arcs are Pre-Reaper, Soul Society, Arrancar: Hueco Mundo and 1000 Year Blood War.

The bad arcs are Fake Karakura Town Arc and Fullbring arc

Riruka and Tsukashima are the best characters in Fullbring arc AKA Chapter Black: Bleach Edition.

Nips hated it because there were no shinigami.

Sup Forums hated it because it actually had some promise that Bleach would return to its early peak but then it quickly devolved into rushed shounenshit when Kubo shoehorned in the shinigami.

Ichigo is kind of a boring character and needs other characters to compliment him. Usually it's Rukia but she wasn't around this time. Ginjo definitely wasn't up to the task, and neither were Chad or Inoue. Ishida could have been good but for some reason it was better to have him be in a bed for the arc

>Ishida could have been good but for some reason it was better to have him be in a bed for the arc

GEE, I WONDER WHY

This is not the fullbringer arc

No, I'm saying that he was going to be in his own thing, Him being in the bed and not fucking around with the Fullbringers kind of make sense when Uryu was going to play a role in the 1000 Year Blood War.

one reason why it was shit.

DAHTEY BUUTSU
Like who comes up with this trash

To be fair Ichigo was genuinely interesting on his own up until the HM arc when Kubo turned him into a prototypical shounen messiah who hates fighting and violence and just wants to understand the enemy's heart. Granted he also greatly benefited from some great character chemistry with Rukia/Ginjou/Youruichi/etc.

people were worn out after Aizen was finally done and dealt with.

Fullbringer was pretty boring

It's because the Filbringer arc killed Japan's interest in Bleach and therefore no artist would touch it since it wouldnt make enough money.

Even the anime team knew that arc was shit and gave fans a reward for putting up with it.

It was the best arc since pre-Soul Society Bleach.

Rukia is the most popular character in Bleach. Everyone is a Rukiafag.